7:00 PM EST : LA Lakers ( -7 ) at Orlando ( 7 ) —- T: 212
    7:30 PM EST : Charlotte ( 9.5 ) at Brooklyn ( -9.5 ) —- T: 217
    8:00 PM EST : Utah ( -1 ) at Minnesota ( 1 ) —- T: 223.5
    8:00 PM EST : Atlanta ( 5 ) at Chicago ( -5 ) —- T: 221.5
    9:00 PM EST : Memphis ( 7.5 ) at Phoenix ( -7.5 ) —- T: 232.5
    9:30 PM EST : New Orleans ( 13 ) at Milwaukee ( -13 ) —- T: 235
    10:00 PM EST : Oklahoma City ( 0 ) at Sacramento ( 0 ) —- T: —
    10:30 PM EST : New York ( 5 ) at Golden State ( -5 ) —- T: 210.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• jessedio

Why do the optimizers love Khem Birch?

• sochoice

• 2017 DraftKings FBWC Finalist

• 2017 FanDuel WFFC Champion

@tmarohl said...

Bucks could do a lot of things, but I am pretty sure they will just start Ersan. Back him up with DJ Wilson. Might even see a little Dragon Bender depending on game flow. Guys like Middleton and Bledsoe may see a few minutes more than normal. It’s not the minutes though that make them good plays, it is the increased usage. Basically 39% of the Bucks usage now has to be distributed somewhere else.

You mean the Dragan Bender that was ruled out maybe yesterday? Or his evil, much better twin?

• Man finding it hard to avoid bucks, just deciding how many is the issue.

• WillyWongka

Len or Jones vs CHI? Looks like both see a decline of mins in B2Bs this season. Who else will see C mins? Does this mean Parker will eat this game?

• tmarohl

@sochoice said...

You mean the Dragan Bender that was ruled out maybe yesterday? Or his evil, much better twin?

Yeah, that would be him. Forgot that he sprained his ankle. Substitute Thanassis then if you want to put together a weird lineup.

• gaelicgirl

@Gblc220 said...

I remember you chose the same .gif when you thought it was moronic to think Durant will leave golden state.

LOL I’m flattered that your first post is addressed to me

Welcome to the forum!

• chrisbanas

LBJ is lock and load. No Kuzma, no rondo? Possibly no AD? Oh yeahhh

• Bodiaz36

Bledsoe, Middleton, and Lopez are just simply too cheap with Giannis out. The scoring has to come from somewhere, and I can actually see it being a competitive game. I think they should all exceed value

• NoLimits0

@chrisbanas said...

LBJ is lock and load. No Kuzma, no rondo? Possibly no AD? Oh yeahhh

What do you mean no AD?

• Eatmycake

Guess I’m the only one who thinks J-Val eats tonight?

• telestraightshooter

@chrisbanas said...

Possibly no AD? Oh yeahhh

there is always the possibly no AD
    ;^>

glass has a perma-(Q)….. for each quarter of each game

• captainwacky

@Eatmycake said...

Jesus, no. He should smash.

• cbsharpe

AD has the usual “GTD” tag next to his name.

• Ace15

@Eatmycake said...

Jval kind of sucks against GSW, 7K is more than reasonnable though. Could get 50 for sure.

• sochoice

• 2017 DraftKings FBWC Finalist

• 2017 FanDuel WFFC Champion

@WillyWongka said...

Len or Jones vs CHI? Looks like both see a decline of mins in B2Bs this season. Who else will see C mins? Does this mean Parker will eat this game?

This is an excellent question. One of those three will eat tonight. Pick the right one and you’ll have a differentiated lineup already. I need to do some research on this one.

• captainwacky

@Ace15 said...

Jval kind of sucks against GSW, 7K is more than reasonnable though. Could get 50 for sure.

What do you mean he kinda sucks against GSW? Like this year, or historically, or? Because GSW is a lot different now than before if that’s what you were implying.

• captainwacky

@sochoice said...

This is an excellent question. One of those three will eat tonight. Pick the right one and you’ll have a differentiated lineup already. I need to do some research on this one.

I want Jabari and Len in that order. Jabari should decimate them.

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

That GSW/NYK late game is staring at me and tempting me to stack it…

• Ace15

@captainwacky said...

What do you mean he kinda sucks against GSW? Like this year, or historically, or? Because GSW is a lot different now than before if that’s what you were implying.

This year…and they are worse this year lol.

• NoLimits0

Am I missing something with the previous posts?

Did the Knicks trade for JoVal?

• Ace15

@WillyWongka said...

Len or Jones vs CHI?

I’m team Len tonight. Heavy on the Len.

• Bodiaz36

I’m not sure I can get behind J-Val at 8,500 on FD. Can he get to 50? Of course. But seems more likey he settles in the 30-40 range. I can grab Adams, Robinson, or even Carter for a discount at C

• captainwacky

@NoLimits0 said...

Am I missing something with the previous posts?

Did the Knicks trade for JoVal?

Haha wait, yeah….

• frugal

@Ace15 said...

Fortunately, JVal isn’t playing GSW tonight.

• Ace15

@captainwacky said...

Haha wait, yeah….

Omg Lol…wait haha wow. I’m confused ahah. Nvm Jo Val in play….wow

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.