7:00 PM EST : Boston ( 2 ) at Charlotte ( -2 ) —- T: 203
    7:30 PM EST : Indiana ( -1 ) at Detroit ( 1 ) —- T: 200.5
    8:00 PM EST : San Antonio ( -3 ) at Atlanta ( 3 ) —- T: 191.5
    8:00 PM EST : New Orleans ( 6.5 ) at Chicago ( -6.5 ) —- T: 203.5
    8:00 PM EST : LA Lakers ( 11.5 ) at Houston ( -11.5 ) —- T: 209.5
    8:30 PM EST : Golden State ( -9 ) at Milwaukee ( 9 ) —- T: —
    8:30 PM EST : Washington ( 6.5 ) at Dallas ( -6.5 ) —- T: 207.5
    10:00 PM EST : New York ( 3.5 ) at Portland ( -3.5 ) —- T: 199

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options

RG Forum League: https://www.fanduel.com/entry/337721010

• teachmehowtocutty

All the drummmond tonight

• monarch

GSW to be pushed again tonight but fade Dray after 50+mins last night? Can Greek take advantage of a worn down Warriors team without Klay?

• Unity520

Is Klay 100% out?

• monarch

Value point guard is my issue right now and not sure about Jrue and D’Angelo in these spots.

• monarch

@Unity520 said...

Is Klay 100% out?

No, he said he was 70 percent last night FWIW.

• Wrx_guy

If clarkson is out Russell ^

• BdotHobbs

Fading all the 10k+ guys tonight

• chwbn

Is Kawaii Leonard a viable option tonight or will Pop continue to limit his minutes due to his recent illness?

• OwenB23

Was Parker out last night due to injury or just rest?

• BdotHobbs

• Chief1Champion

Rolling with Harden tonight

• bmlevine

What’s the rationale for fading Harden? Appears primed for a big night to me

• Chief1Champion

Other than Curry Harden seems to me the best lock

• DGFooYou

@Chief1Champion said...

Other than Curry Harden seems to me the best lock

Not sure Curry is a lock. Just played 2OT. Maybe if Klay is out again.

• TakeTheOver

Stacking Carmelo and Zinger tonight. NYK rested and Portland was at Phoenix last night.

• MaestroJay

How do we handle GSW and BOS players tonight in cash?

• cpeeler21

All,
    Let me know if you would be interested in joining a professional group of members for NBA,We are looking for members ranked in the top 10% to assure the professional aspect.We are extremely successful but have recently lost two members due to time constraints. So around the 1,000th rotogrinder rank or below (Special Cases Possible) Let me know what you can bring to the team, send me a message for further details. Really simple. I take DFS very serious and it’s been a second job for a couple years, we are not looking for members that play recreationally that want some free picks. Game of skill means putting in the time and research. Need to bring something to the team, like having access to 2nd party analytics, fantasylabs, fantasycruncher, personal programs etc..No offense to any other players here on the forum and I’m always open to answering any nba questions you have anytime, just hit me up and I’ll let you know what I think, opinions are free :)!
    V/R
    Chris

• Chief1Champion

I got Curry and Green going in a lineup tonight. Back to back be damned lol

• Simba19

A lot of tired teams tonight….a rested tony Parker ??
    Good luck to everyone today I snagged my weeks worth of entry’s back in the chat league winning by .1 of a point…another great night of NBA ahead

• WillieStroker

@TakeTheOver said...

Stacking Carmelo and Zinger tonight. NYK rested and Portland was at Phoenix last night.

Aminu is a good defender and will be guarding Melo. Zingus, I believe, is the play.

• Whacko

I’m having a real hard time for some reason with the PG position today..
    Just can’t get a feel for hardly any of them, Afraid to chase points….

• monarch

@Whacko said...

Same here. I think I like Tyreke but need a value PG but don’t necessarily want to punt. I loaded up at forward.

• wlynch82

@Whacko said...

If Clarkson is still out D Russell seems like a no brainer for value. Coming off a 20+ shot game and facing HOU. I understand that this game looks scary on paper as you would initially think blowout. But HOU hasn’t blown out anyone this year. HOU also had a 116-114 game at home against PHI earlier on.

With that 116-114 game against PHI in mind, I have one team with Harden, D Russell, Lou Williams and Julius Randle (HOU also horrible v PF).

• electrichaz3

Felton, beverly, jrue, and dangelo for value/cheap pgs today.

• Whacko

Has anyone have an idea what Jason Kidd plans to do tonight?
    Michael Carter-Williams might be a decent mid priced guy, however everytime I use a Buck,
    Kidd decides to go against rational thinking.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).