• Blogger of the Month

7:00 PM EST : Charlotte ( 2.5 ) at Indiana ( -2.5 ) —- T: 212
    7:30 PM EST : Washington ( -1 ) at Miami ( 1 ) —- T: 205
    7:30 PM EST : Milwaukee ( 8.5 ) at Toronto ( -8.5 ) —- T: 213
    8:00 PM EST : Brooklyn ( 14 ) at Houston ( -14 ) —- T: 227.5
    8:30 PM EST : Denver ( 0 ) at Dallas ( 0 ) —- T: —
    10:30 PM EST : Portland ( 9.5 ) at LA Clippers ( -9.5 ) —- T: 217
    10:30 PM EST : LA Lakers ( 0 ) at Sacramento ( 0 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• LouisD21

DK is a fickle b****. It’s hard to cash without exposure to the late games but because of the teams locking at 7:00pm you are screwed if guys from the late games sit, which they dont announced until about 8 or 9. Like KOQ and Ingram. Didn’t have a very good week for NBA. Didnt crack 250 DK pts all week. But ended of even after NFL so not so bad. Here’s to a new NBA week!

• kettab24

i can’t believe how bad reggie jackson was last night…atrocious

• catcountry21

Interesting week for me. I continue to lose money on a nightly basis in NBA but I feel I’m getting better. Managed to win around 6K yesterday with NFL thanks to coming in 3rd in the Platinum free monthly contest. Was in first for 10K most of the afternoon but got passed thanks to ATL defense. All in all it was a fun week……time to get to work.

Pick of the day for me is DeMar DeRozan. Play at your own risk!

Good luck to all.

• JSteele

Good morning all. Back at it again with another value pick today and I’ll give you a few since I like a lot today.

1. Pat Beverley: Brooklyn is just atrocious on D and Bev can put up 30 FPTs without scoring.

2. Kelly Oubre Jr: I swear I’m not chasing points with this one! Coach has been putting him in the small ball lineup that has been successful for Washington the past few games. He is near min priced and doesn’t need to do a whole lot. Miami is a matchup that will have a lot of people avoid but the last few games they have given up big numbers to the SF position, although that included LeBron, Jimmy Butler, and Carmelo, they have also allowed good games from Moe Harkless and Thabo Sefolosha.

I’m 4-1-1 with these picks so far.

• clrockny24

@JSteele said...

Good morning all. Back at it again with another value pick today and I’ll give you a few since I like a lot today.

1. Pat Beverley: Brooklyn is just atrocious on D and Bev can put up 30 FPTs without scoring.

2. Kelly Oubre Jr: I swear I’m not chasing points with this one! Coach has been putting him in the small ball lineup that has been successful for Washington the past few games. He is near min priced and doesn’t need to do a whole lot. Miami is a matchup that will have a lot of people avoid but the last few games they have given up big numbers to the SF position, although that included LeBron, Jimmy Butler, and Carmelo, they have also allowed good games from Moe Harkless and Thabo Sefolosha.

nice. I’m always worried about playing Beverley, but he should do pretty good tonight.

• dominicanpapi

Had a friendsgiving type of event yesterday. At some point I had Frazier, Chandler, McConnell, Anthony and Klay as a core. Switched it up with like 10 minutes before lock, and of course those guys have terrific nights. I’m probably gonna have to stop playing on weekends.

Anyway, cosign JSteele on Oubre. I’m a Wiz fan, I’m not quite sure if I want to trust his minutes yet, but they seem to be rolling out a Wall/Beal/Porter/Oubre/Gortat lineup to close out games.

Also like Beverley. I think the game will be a lot closer now that Lin is coming back.

• CJtheGrump

I think I’m going to take the night off. Had a rough NFL weekend and a rough couple days in NBA. I think I need to think about what it is that causes me to make certain plays. Fear of missing out? perhaps. Tinkering without a clue? Almost certainly.

The two things I noticed about the way I do my research are 1: I tend to end up with the same general picks each day and 2: I spend too much time on it given the results. I

• JSteele

@dominicanpapi said...

Had a friendsgiving type of event yesterday. At some point I had Frazier, Chandler, McConnell, Anthony and Klay as a core. Switched it up with like 10 minutes before lock, and of course those guys have terrific nights. I’m probably gonna have to stop playing on weekends.

Anyway, cosign JSteele on Oubre. I’m a Wiz fan, I’m not quite sure if I want to trust his minutes yet, but they seem to be rolling out a Wall/Beal/Porter/Oubre/Gortat lineup to close out games.

Also like Beverley. I think the game will be a lot closer now that Lin is coming back.

I’d think Porter slides over to the 4 and Oubre comes in at the 3. Although the run and gun style of small ball positions don’t matter that much

• dp33071

I had all the right picks, but swapped out Zinger for Draymond in all my lineups after reading Zinger has some knee issues lately. Bad choice that came back to bite me in the ass.

• BUFUu2

sam dekker punt play ?

• dominicanpapi

@JSteele said...

I’d think Porter slides over to the 4 and Oubre comes in at the 3. Although the run and gun style of small ball positions don’t matter that much

Yep! Porter plays the 4, yup. Brooks trusts Oubre a lot more than Wittman does, he’s got talent, just needs the minutes. I’ll throw him in a lineup or two to see if it hits.

• dp33071

I have double dekker in a few of mine

• ChalupaBatman

I hit both of my NBA DK cash games last night. Thank God I checked my phone at 4:45 not realizing lineups locked an hour earlier yesterday. I was able to swap our McConnel for Sergio and use the $$ to upgrade to Wiggins at SF. That literally was the difference between a shit night and cashing.

As for tonight, I think I’m fading Harden with the fear of a blowout and putting Beverly in as well. I like the spot that Rudy Gay and Brook Lopez are in. If Griffin goes, he has to be a lock for the late game right? Can’t imagine a better “final bullet” with this slate.

• frozenleafz

I’m gonna go balanced after what happened yesterday. Brow and RWB didn’t hit 5x and most of the time, people go balanced and they seem to win

• SzymonK

@frozenleafz said...

I’m gonna go balanced after what happened yesterday. Brow and RWB didn’t hit 5x and most of the time, people go balanced and they seem to win

Seems like they have been struggling,they are too much of a risk.

• draped

@frozenleafz said...

I’ve been tracking the DK Four Point Play (or Sharpshooter when there is no 4PP) and only one of the winning lineups for the past 10 days has paid over 10k for a player. And that one player was Cousins. They all seem to be only willing to pay for 9000+ guys with high ceilings and then they fill their lineups with balance and 1-2 punts.

• IronMonkey415

So tell me who are some good $9000 players? I’ll get you a Christmas tree if your recommendation help me win.

• Kilala

@IronMonkey415 said...

So tell me who are some good $9000 players? I’ll get you a Christmas tree if your recommendation help me win.

Blake Griffin would be a lock if he’s playing.

• kbarnhill7523

RG Overall Ranking

• 2018 FanDuel WFFC Finalist

• x2

2017 FanDuel WFBBC Finalist

On FD today, plugging in Carroll ($4200) and Oubre ($4000) at SF and moving on. They should easily get 40 points between them with upside for 60.

• deactivated70770

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

@JSteele said...

Are you winning?

• gomez78

I’m thinking Whiteside

• IronMonkey415

I’m thinking GORTAT again. He gave us 44FPS the last time he went up against Hassan.

• draped

@IronMonkey415 said...

I’m not trying to say I know which plays are right/wrong, or even if the stuff im saying is relevant. I just think its interesting to look at the past winners. Like anything else on this forum use the data at your own risk. Examples of previous 8.5k-10k guys they played are:

Giannis Antetokounmpo
    Hassan Whiteside
    Lebron James
    Kevin Durant
    Chris Paul
    John Wall
    Jimmy Butler

• patpat1999

Thoughts on Paul George tonight vs Charlotte?

• frozenleafz

@patpat1999 said...

Thoughts on Paul George tonight vs Charlotte?

Good pick. Have him in my lineup as well

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.