• Blogger of the Month

7:00 PM EST : Charlotte ( 2.5 ) at Indiana ( -2.5 ) —- T: 212
    7:30 PM EST : Washington ( -1 ) at Miami ( 1 ) —- T: 205
    7:30 PM EST : Milwaukee ( 8.5 ) at Toronto ( -8.5 ) —- T: 213
    8:00 PM EST : Brooklyn ( 14 ) at Houston ( -14 ) —- T: 227.5
    8:30 PM EST : Denver ( 0 ) at Dallas ( 0 ) —- T: —
    10:30 PM EST : Portland ( 9.5 ) at LA Clippers ( -9.5 ) —- T: 217
    10:30 PM EST : LA Lakers ( 0 ) at Sacramento ( 0 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• eric42

@mark83vt said...

Is there anyone minimum salary on DK who would be worth playing GPP tonight? I have exactly $3,000 left for my Utility spot after picking the guys I want for tonight…I hate to give anyone up.

Can’t do any tweaking? There are a few guys I like that aren’t too far from the 3000 number – Stuckey, Robinson III, Oubre, Ed Davis.

• Unrealistic

@TheHeadWeasel said...

I need tips on building up a decent bankroll, I know a few guys have mentioned some tips but with only putting in $10/night I’m not sure which contests offer the best build. Anybody got some tips to get me off the ground?

For me, the best way to build your bankroll is to put most of it on 50/50 or Double Ups. Then put a small amount like 10-20% on Quintiple-Ups or GPPs.

• Mr. Bojangles goin’ loco tonight. Bojan from 3…GOOD!

• Kyley5

@Rrich68 said...

So this would mean you’re on mkg right? He’s gonna have to play 40 minutes to shut down george!

At his price. Def will have him in a few

• 50gopackgo

Sam Dekker or CJ miles at 3900 on dk

• gav91183

forwards suck tonight

• gunthie176

@eric42 said...

Can’t do any tweaking? There are a few guys I like that aren’t too far from the 3000 number – Stuckey, Robinson III, Oubre, Ed Davis.

Scola is at 3k, but he’s kind of gross.

• gav91183

Jabari or Randle?

• gav91183

Models say randle

• Yeoman

@mark83vt said...

Is there anyone minimum salary on DK who would be worth playing GPP tonight? I have exactly $3,000 left for my Utility spot after picking the guys I want for tonight…I hate to give anyone up.

Koufos? Hernangomez?

Maybe you’d be better off giving someone up.

• depalma13

@gunthie176 said...

Levert

• AllCheese7

I would say 100 man leagues are a great way to build a bankroll. 1$ 100 man league pays 25 to first and a 5$ 100 man league pays 125 to first. I like them better than gpps. Gpps are very top heavy. Usauly I do double ups 50/50 and h2h u want a good mid then I throw my lineup in a 100 man league and a cheap gpp in case it goes off. 100 man leagues made me a lot of money and u only have to beat 100 people not thousands

• natedenver34

Maybe I’m late to the game, but Griffin should smash Portland. Look at what Thad f’ ing young did.

• hithisisnom

@gunthie176 said...

As a general rule, if I get to the point where I have no idea who to choose for a 3k roster slot, I’m better off slightly reworking the rest of my roster.

I’ve done that way too much, and it usually comes back to bite me – the scrub fails to do much of anything, and the stars do ok but not enough to offset it.

To put it axiomatically – I go stars and scrubs when there are scrubs I really like, not when there are stars I really like.

• California_Cool

@fothergilln said...

Paul, Wall or Lillard?

CP3, has the safest floor in contrast to his price and has a long history of productive games vs Dame. Dame stats vs CP3 are prettty motley, especially on the road. Wall is more of a drive to the rim scorer, and with his $ and Goatside guarding the rim, it feels like chasing pts at his 9k price.

• djones6273

Mason Plumlee seems to be flying under the radar tonight. He’s had a lot of success in recent games against LAC. He was pretty bad in the blowout game between these two teams earlier this season, but outside of that he’s been good against the Clippers because the Trail Blazers like to use him as a facilitator out of the high post. I could see this being a good spot for him to have 6-8 assists along with his usual rebounding and scoring with maybe a couple of defensive stats to boot.

• Ricolasvegas

Casspi and Finney Smith both mentioned earlier are both 3100 on DK might be worth a look

• Lefty18

It still took the money out of my account???

• jmac1204

Crazy crazy line moves today

• mellofellowsu

@California_Cool said...

CP3, has the safest floor in contrast to his price and has a long history of productive games vs Dame. Dame stats vs CP3 are prettty motley, especially on the road. Wall is more of a drive to the rim scorer, and with his $ and Goatside guarding the rim, it feels like chasing pts at his 9k price.

Seems like CP3 has the best combination of floor and ceiling. Lillard the biggest risk/reward in GPPs given lower ownership, and Wall is a fade.

• California_Cool

@djones6273 said...

Mason Plumlee seems to be flying under the radar tonight. He’s had a lot of success in recent games against LAC. He was pretty bad in the blowout game between these two teams earlier this season, but outside of that he’s been good against the Clippers because the Trail Blazers like to use him as a facilitator out of the high post. I could see this being a good spot for him to have 6-8 assists along with his usual rebounding and scoring with maybe a couple of defensive stats to boot.

He has been very productive, but with all the bigs back and healthy, his min are sketchy. If you could guarantee me 30 min, he would be a near lock.

• California_Cool

I’ve played Dame only a handful of times vs CP3 over the years, and he’s failed me everytime. I would rather pay down at PG with guys like Collison/Beverly than pay for Dame today.

• Ricolasvegas

Value plays mentioned today…. how do we go about deciphering which of these are the best Value plays and why ?

DKings
    SG- Stucky $3500
    SG/SF- Oubre $3400
    SF- Casspi $3100
    SF- Carrol $4100
    SF- Finney Smith 3100
    PF- Marvin $4200
    PF/C Davis $3600

• gav91183

@California_Cool said...

I’ve played Dame only a handful of times vs CP3 over the years, and he’s failed me everytime. I would rather pay down at PG with guys like Collison/Beverly than pay for Dame today.

Bev has been a lock in every lineup for me today… Wes Matthews is a close second

• mellofellowsu

@California_Cool said...

Well yeah. If we’re having to choose between the three high priced options that’s one thing. But most of my exposure today is with the lower priced guys like Beverly.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).