• Blogger of the Month

7:00 PM EST : Charlotte ( 2.5 ) at Indiana ( -2.5 ) —- T: 212
    7:30 PM EST : Washington ( -1 ) at Miami ( 1 ) —- T: 205
    7:30 PM EST : Milwaukee ( 8.5 ) at Toronto ( -8.5 ) —- T: 213
    8:00 PM EST : Brooklyn ( 14 ) at Houston ( -14 ) —- T: 227.5
    8:30 PM EST : Denver ( 0 ) at Dallas ( 0 ) —- T: —
    10:30 PM EST : Portland ( 9.5 ) at LA Clippers ( -9.5 ) —- T: 217
    10:30 PM EST : LA Lakers ( 0 ) at Sacramento ( 0 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• mrmogz

@WestCrook1 said...

Houston the best offensive team in the league versus the worst defensive team. Blowout central

Just like LAC was supposed to blow them out, and DET was supposed to blow out PHI last night? All the “predictable” blowouts turn into close games and then the MEM 1/2 team blows out GSW and PHI reverse blows out DET. There’s no predicting these things.

• catcountry21

Thanks man! GL tonight.

• bluejfm

Anyone having issues setting their lineups on DK today, I import a lineup and the lineup disappears from my list and the contest doesn’t show back up on my lineup lists…

• WestCrook1

@mrmogz said...

Just like LAC was supposed to blow them out, and DET was supposed to blow out PHI last night? All the “predictable” blowouts turn into close games and then the MEM 1/2 team blows out GSW and PHI reverse blows out DET. There’s no predicting these things.

Clippers didn’t have Blake and Detroit isn’t a very good team

• bigkino217

@Wiseguy34 said...

Ok , tell dame dolla Ind is decent against pg’s and he’ll laugh. Dont get be wrong just like any other player he could be a dud , however he offers top tier upside with a driven down price on fd and low ownership.

just because one point guard had a good game against IND doesn’t mean that IND sucks against PGs. it’s been a long time since a PG outside of dame had a really big game against them.

• S7ubs

just Pivoted off of CP3 to Lowry. Not a good feeling and i will regret it. grrrr

• GGee87

@superbuckwild said...

Everyone is on oubre and Caroll at sf I prefer going deng and Hollis Jefferson. The fast paced game with Houston should increase steals and reb opp for rhj and Deng is going to be asked to cover Rudy Gay and people forget that Deng can go on some random streaks where he has a few 30 – 35 fd nights

Man have i been waiting to see your name pop up. You definitely hooked me up for my biggest win last season. Hope NBA is treating you well so far this season. Nice hearing your insight on tonights slate.

• IronMonkey415

Do you have a lineup with your original team that had CP3 in it?

Sometime you have to stick with your guts.

• jon2anderson

• Blogger of the Month

typically don’t do this but I’m leaving $700 on the table cause I really like the lineup as is.. can’t find anywhere I prefer an upgrade.

• gav91183

Deng is definitely intriguing

• WestCrook1

@S7ubs said...

just Pivoted off of CP3 to Lowry. Not a good feeling and i will regret it. grrrr

Lowry stinks

• WestCrook1

I don’t trust CP3 when Blake plays.

• worldsgreatest13

@WestCrook1 said...

I don’t trust CP3 when Blake plays.

But do you trust Griffin tonight?

• Wiseguy34

I agree with you , just think kemba is the perfect gpp storm of low ownership low price and ind defense in general doesnt scare me much . With that being said he will prob have 5 fp by half time

• dopeshushi61

mo buckets

• BUFUu2

wall or paul…… I have paul in now but thinking possible blow out here

• GoLeafsGo34

Tyler Johnson gonna have big night vs WAS bench

• hunteezee

Harden – Lowry or Cp3 – Gianiss, which is safer for cash? Ignore the blowout concern with Harden?

• Wiseguy34

Why do you like mo buckets, i looked at him but cant play him if blake plays

• Splatman82363

GR3 an upgrade on D since Ellis is out?…
    Batum upgrade or downgrade?

• dunbarnation

@Splatman82363 said...

GR3 an upgrade on D since Ellis is out?…
    Batum upgrade or downgrade?

Batum doesn’t rely on scoring to get points so I’m not worried about it.

• mbunner23

What does everyone think of Glenn Robinson II tonight?

• Wiseguy34

Lowry giannis seems safest if blake plays imo.

• zpa1989

abc to gaurd derozan?

• SzymonK

I got griffin in 24 of 32 entrees.

GOD BLESS he doesnt go out in first quarter.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.