• Blogger of the Month

7:00 PM EST : Charlotte ( 2.5 ) at Indiana ( -2.5 ) —- T: 212
    7:30 PM EST : Washington ( -1 ) at Miami ( 1 ) —- T: 205
    7:30 PM EST : Milwaukee ( 8.5 ) at Toronto ( -8.5 ) —- T: 213
    8:00 PM EST : Brooklyn ( 14 ) at Houston ( -14 ) —- T: 227.5
    8:30 PM EST : Denver ( 0 ) at Dallas ( 0 ) —- T: —
    10:30 PM EST : Portland ( 9.5 ) at LA Clippers ( -9.5 ) —- T: 217
    10:30 PM EST : LA Lakers ( 0 ) at Sacramento ( 0 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• zline34

cousins eating

• curt777

Good Luck!!

• oaktwnraidr

Had a team in the top 10 in the 70k sharpshooter late slate…..but thanks to rudy gay that team is nothing now. :/

• oaktwnraidr

Also had Forte and Gordon in most of my LUs yesterday and had Davis in my LUs Saturday lol

• Rrich68

@txdave41 said...

I look at the game scoring logs. They only gave up 10.7 pts at SG last game. 14.0, 22.4, 8.8 within the last 10 games. That doesn’t scream must play Harden to me.

Are you comparing james harden to danny green?!? 😂😂😂

• rebkell

That Kings suck switch turned into a blow out switch at halftime … good lord,

• TheKris

Currently 1st on 6K Layup and 19th on the Four Point Play on DK. And 8th in the $2 FD Block. Been needing a night like this!

• RipCityRings

Lakers with an 8 point 3rd quarter thus far. Apparently Gay going down was the Kings’ secret weapon.

• txdave41

Sitting at 295 with Cousins and Blake still in it. If only Otto and Batum hadn’t weighed me down. Seems like I can nail it 80% but never 100%.

• walkoff9

RG Overall Ranking

Cousins didnt get tossed did he?

• Presleywhite

Hopefully Boogie will still get some run in the 4th…

• rebkell

@walkoff9 said...

Cousins didnt get tossed did he?

Not yet, just a Tech … but he has not got the sense god gave a goose …. they are rolling like they haven’t all year and he’s got to run his mouth and just be a complete idiot… Sacramento has to get rid of him, I doubt anybody really wants him …

• walkoff9

RG Overall Ranking

Total misrake to not have clippers exposure. And i should know better since i won a lot with blake and cp3 earlier when they played portland. Got pulled in the 3rd quarter and still had great games.

Difference now is their defense is not playing as well so should have expected a closer game.

• Fantasytrending

Would someone be willing to post a link to their largest GPP contest on FD?

• Fantasytrending

Pls

• WestCrook1

Mason Plummer

• Sleepyfloyd16

@Fantasytrending said...

Would someone be willing to post a link to their largest GPP contest on FD?

Go to the post at the top of the Main Forum where they provide links to all of the big tournaments.

• rebkell

Cousins back in

• profusionz

First Davis the other day, now Gay….lord help me.

• rebkell

They did it again, Cousins fouls Lou Williams and then they give Lou a tech for hitting Cousins in the face

• WestCrook1

In the 4th qtr Blake’s production just falls

• wystateofmind

Just got back in to check this. Who were the ballers tonight? Harden? Cp3? Boogie? Jokic went off it looks like.

• WestCrook1

@wystateofmind said...

Just got back in to check this. Who were the ballers tonight? Harden? Cp3? Boogie? Jokic went off it looks like.

Plumlee is on his way to a quad double

• worldsgreatest13

Plumlee > Cousins boys

• deactivated66527

1 more basket for the double double Jordan

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).