• Blogger of the Month

7:00 PM EST : Charlotte ( 2.5 ) at Indiana ( -2.5 ) —- T: 212
    7:30 PM EST : Washington ( -1 ) at Miami ( 1 ) —- T: 205
    7:30 PM EST : Milwaukee ( 8.5 ) at Toronto ( -8.5 ) —- T: 213
    8:00 PM EST : Brooklyn ( 14 ) at Houston ( -14 ) —- T: 227.5
    8:30 PM EST : Denver ( 0 ) at Dallas ( 0 ) —- T: —
    10:30 PM EST : Portland ( 9.5 ) at LA Clippers ( -9.5 ) —- T: 217
    10:30 PM EST : LA Lakers ( 0 ) at Sacramento ( 0 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• skankinmat

I dont understand the Kings having Lawson and Collison on the floor at the same time. Neither of them want to shoot and just pass through Cousins. I mean…Cousins is amazing but there is no balance

• Fantasytrending

Links aren’t working for me- on my phone anyway. If someone could go ahead and share a link to a fanduel contest you’re in…. That would be really swell. Preferably a big GPP

• PinchyBoy10

@skankinmat said...

I dont understand the Kings having Lawson and Collison on the floor at the same time. Neither of them want to shoot and just pass through Cousins. I mean…Cousins is amazing but there is no balance

But why stop when nobody can stop cousins lol

• TheKris

Finished with 357.20 on FD and 341 on DK.

• Yeoman

@txdave41 said...

I look at the game scoring logs. They only gave up 10.7 pts at SG last game. 14.0, 22.4, 8.8 within the last 10 games. That doesn’t scream must play Harden to me.

Kilpatrick’s a terrible on-ball defender. Gambles too much, isn’t quick, isn’t long—he seems to be working on the first but there’s nothing he can do about the other two. About the only matchup I can think of that would be easier for Harden is if he could somehow defend himself.

• mbunner23

It’s crazy that 282 won’t cash in double ups.

• hithisisnom

Scola ruined an otherwise really nice lineup. 310 pts from the rest of the team, 2 from Scola.

Sigh

• Yeoman

@oaktwnraidr said...

Also had Forte and Gordon in most of my LUs yesterday and had Davis in my LUs Saturday lol

Had the same problem this weekend. Moncrief and Gordon on my main seasonal team, too. I’m thinking of taking up a collection—drop $10 in my bankroll and I won’t roster you for a week.

• PinchyBoy10

337 on Fanduel but only did Quins…

• rebkell

For god’s sake don’t let this game go to OT, I had both of those ejectees …

• vLLvN

http://imgur.com/a/6mlvk its gon be one of thoseeee niiiights

• KRD227

@rebkell said...

For god’s sake don’t let this game go to OT, I had both of those ejectees …

How the hell did Jordan get ejected for pointing his finger..ridiculous

• rebkell

@KRD227 said...

How the hell did Jordan get ejected for pointing his finger..ridiculous

Because he wouldn’t stop, he kept doing it, and I have had the game on mute, but it looks like it’s been a rather nasty affair all night.

• WestCrook1

This 4th quarter has been an hour long

• walkoff9

RG Overall Ranking

Put up 302 with duds from Lowry and Barnes. Jokic and Turner carried me.

• sidislike

11.1 pts out of first in the late shot gets me $30

Sucks that all I had to do was pick Redick instead of Young and I’d have a share of that top prize. I thought about for a while but decided I wanted another Laker besides Deng.

• Sleepyfloyd16

Made an entire $1 tonight. I thought I had a shot at some decent cash, but Randle screwed me. He looked like trash out there, I don’t think he even attempted to chase down rebounds. Cousins completely owned him all night long.

• WestCrook1

@walkoff9 said...

Jokic and Dragic for me. Barnes killed me. Can’t wait until Denver trades nurkic or he sits out a few games

• tmarohl

@walkoff9 said...

Put up 318.1 on FD with Rudy Gay leaving early in the game with an injury.

• rebkell

@Sleepyfloyd16 said...

Made an entire $1 tonight. I thought I had a shot at some decent cash, but Randle screwed me. He looked like trash out there, I don’t think he even attempted to chase down rebounds. Cousins completely owned him all night long.

I do think Cousins got in his head tonight, Randle had one of LA’s 6 technicals tonight and it was when Boogie pulled that fall down act that got Walton ejected and Randle picked up a tech during the frenzy.

• DirkDigglerz

Safe to say I’m not rostering Lou Will anymore with everyone back lol

• Gheag2014

301 on DK thanks to harden , cuz and Matthews. If only I did finney-smith over oubre lol

• KRD227

Played on FD for the 1st time in a week or so and did well (333) …broke a mini slump on yahoo for a nice profit. Kept going back and forth on yahoo between Jordan and Turner and unfortunately went with Jordan

• scsa1998

@Gheag2014 said...

301 on DK thanks to harden , cuz and Matthews. If only I did finney-smith over oubre lol

I ended with 319 on dk and I too am regretting Oubre instead of Finney Smith

• Sleepyfloyd16

I think so too. If Randle is going to talk junk, he needs to learn to back it up. Cousins was on a mission tonight to get back at Randle and his tactics worked.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).