• Blogger of the Month

7:00 PM EST : Denver ( 7 ) at Detroit ( -7 ) —- T: 208.5
    7:00 PM EST : Atlanta ( 0 ) at Cleveland ( 0 ) —- T: —
    7:00 PM EST : LA Lakers ( 3.5 ) at New York ( -3.5 ) —- T: 213
    7:30 PM EST : Washington ( -3 ) at Brooklyn ( 3 ) —- T: 212
    8:00 PM EST : Philadelphia ( 0 ) at Minnesota ( 0 ) —- T: —
    9:30 PM EST : San Antonio ( 0 ) at Dallas ( 0 ) —- T: —
    10:00 PM EST : Phoenix ( 4.5 ) at Sacramento ( -4.5 ) —- T: 209

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• Alphamed

@richierich said...

Why is Kenneth Faried not playing?

I must have missed something… shit

Nah bro you didn’t. This is what its like to be on Mike Malone’s wild ride of complete nonsensical minutes rotation. Faried plays well last 2 games, so i guess tonight by Malone’s logic it was his turn to get benched and probably get DNP’d. We got Maloned again

• MrPerfekt7

@Justing3 said...

Well obviously I don’t do much research lol

I only caught it early cause somebody said he was out and then said he was in. So then I decided to go look on Twitter 10mins before lock at alerts and saw it.

• bhodgman

C’mon Jimmy…. need ya tonight.

• firemedicpat

Mike Scott 1%. Anyone know why??

• damionismyname

@Alphamed said...

Nah bro you didn’t. This is what its like to be on Mike Malone’s wild ride of complete nonsensical minutes rotation. Faried plays well last 2 games, so i guess tonight by Malone’s logic it was his turn to get benched and probably get DNP’d. We got Maloned again

Arthur is playing over him so yeah. got “maloned”

• raymond333

Do we know about Embiid yet? I gotta look.

• MrPerfekt7

@raymond333 said...

Do we know about Embiid yet? I gotta look.

Just said on TNT he is playing

Edit: Not TNT but on ESPN during the Lakers halftime

• chronoxiong

Drummond gonna kill my hopes and dreams of cashing tonight. I have too much of him. I couldn’t trust any of the 6k Centers below him on FD. There was the three-headed headache Centers of the Suns, Pau Gasol, WCS, and then Centers who don’t get run in Gortat. Very rough…

• monarch

R-Jax isn’t going to see the floor much in the 2nd if he continues to play D like this

• Justing3

@7klub06 said...

I only caught it early cause somebody said he was out and then said he was in. So then I decided to go look on Twitter 10mins before lock at alerts and saw it.

Well there goes a couple of goose eggs for me … sucks.!!!

• mellofellowsu

@chronoxiong said...

Drummond gonna kill my hopes and dreams of cashing tonight. I have too much of him. I couldn’t trust any of the 6k Centers below him on FD. There was the three-headed headache Centers of the Suns, Pau Gasol, WCS, and then Centers who don’t get run in Gortat. Very rough…

When Drummond’s the obvious #1 choice you just have to pivot. Learned my lesson tonight.

This is not unusual for him to not take advantage of matchups.

• TeamTarek

@firemedicpat said...

Cuz it is a horrible Pick. 4500 on dk is just a joke

• raymond333

Anyone on the 8:30 prime time? I may do a risky Embiid lineup since I didn’t in my mains. Idk the whole chandler Monroe Len situation so other than KAT, I don’t think paying down is good. Idk. Damn

• Youngbandit09

I said that Calderon stat line . And look at this shit

• MrPerfekt7

@firemedicpat said...

Don’t know but I have him in one LU at .99%

• raymond333

Leonard lol. Gpp all the way. Anyone?

• SlackerAtDFS

Drummond’s put up 35-40 in a half…….at least he has that upside…….

• bhodgman

Atlanta is such hot garbage… at this rate, I’ll be lucky if LBJ gets any 4th run… ugh….

• tonytone1908

@7klub06 said...

Just said on TNT he is playing

they said that during Major Crimes?

• Kamais_Ookin

Man jeff green was an awful choice. Calderon is the 2nd best player in my team so far pathetic.

• DirkDigglerz

Caris Levert baby also Porzingus

• mellofellowsu

@SlackerAtDFS said...

Drummond’s put up 35-40 in a half…….at least he has that upside…….

Not tonight he doesn’t.

I’m watching him play. He doesn’t give a frick tonight.

• DirkDigglerz

Lonzo ball triple double baby!, yesss funny you guys mocking me earlier smh

• firemedicpat

@TeamTarek said...

Cuz it is a horrible Pick. 4500 on dk is just a joke

4400 for 20+ minutes against thr awful nets and blowout potential. Sharper than sharp.

• mellofellowsu

Trying to pick a Murray game is an effort in futility. Nothing pointed to this explosion from him.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).