7:00 PM EST : Milwaukee ( 0 ) at Indiana ( 0 ) —- T: —
    7:00 PM EST : Brooklyn ( 7 ) at Philadelphia ( -7 ) —- T: 221.5
    8:00 PM EST : Okla City ( -2 ) at New Orleans ( 2 ) —- T: 232.5
    8:00 PM EST : Portland ( 3 ) at Memphis ( -3 ) —- T: 205.5
    8:30 PM EST : Atlanta ( 9 ) at Dallas ( -9 ) —- T: 223
    9:00 PM EST : Miami ( 6.5 ) at Utah ( -6.5 ) —- T: 209.5
    10:00 PM EST : Minnesota ( -2 ) at Sacramento ( 2 ) —- T: 228
    10:30 PM EST : Toronto ( 0 ) at Golden St ( 0 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• Se7entyTimes7

If timmy frazier gets me a trip dub might save my embiid fade in cash lol

• kbsktbll88

@kbsktbll88 said...

Ehh Mitchell won’t be very high owned with how bad he’s been recently. The real sneaky play is CJ McCollum imo.

CJ McCollum 50 burger incoming.. Got him at 0.7% in the big DK GPP.

• Mattak14

@Pandamonious said...

That’s still really good in theory. Keep looking long term. You had a great night last night too didn’t you? Your model is working. 2 weeks ago or so you were asking me for advice and now I’m thinking I want access to your model.

Yeah I had an amazing night last night. Every single one of my 20 LUs cashed in their contests. Won $500 on $30 of entries and woulda won 5 figures if I woulda played the 20 entry $4 contest like I usually do. I dont think I’m out of the running by any means tonight kennard is literally my only bust so far everyone else is going off. Just frustrating to have not been able to take a second look at WHY THE HELL my model had kennard for over 20 fpts and fix it haha. I’ll most likely cash decently tonight just not another top 5 finish haha now that I have the taste of what it feels like

• Bradsh86

• Ranked #80

RG Tiered Ranking

I’m really hating john wall right now, go heavy on him the other night, fade him tonight. Figures…

• kbsktbll88

Thankfully the Knicks went on a huge run to force Nance in. Almost 7x now.

• kia12345678

RG Overall Ranking

Damn, FVV is a GTD. Hes in my best lineup

• Moneymakers90

Curry/fox curry/lowery or curry/rose help gppp

• Se7entyTimes7

Westbrook so lame. Had him out of my lu all day and swapped embiid for him last minute to try and be contrarian. Oops

• kia12345678

RG Overall Ranking

Damn, FVV is a GTD. Hes in my best lineup

• Pandamonious

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

@Moneymakers90 said...

Curry/fox curry/lowery or curry/rose help gppp

Really depends on Kawhi. If Kawhi and FVV are out, Lowry will get tons of run. If Kawhi is in I’d run with Fox. If it’s 9:59 and you still don’t know if Kawhi is playing I’d run Lowery and cross your fingers.

• DfsBopBooth

@kbsktbll88 said...

Thankfully the Knicks went on a huge run to force Nance in. Almost 7x now.

Yepp LU on FD is over 300 with only Curry left. I need him to drop about 50-60 and I would be happy.

• deepfat

Let me ask some of the more experienced guys here. Jeff Green is going to be on most winning GPP LUs. If you had him, what was your thought process? Was it merely a salary relief pick that happened to go off?

• jeffgo33

I think I have to put Westbrook on my permanent banned list. All his sub-50 games come when I play him

• dogplayer

OT Bos/Wash

• jjpk

@skankinmat said...

DRuss with 22 minutes all game and Dinwiddie careering tonight. Druss was a bad choice.

I went Crabbe, but I almost went Dinwiddie. As a Sixers fan, I can tell you guys like them have been lighting up the Sixers. Philadelphia’s guards don’t defend the 3-point line. 1s and 2s with half-decent strokes have been carving them up all year.

• Tnjkoch221

Green got the start over an injured Porter. Had I seen it, I’d have jumped on him too

• pn3

last thing i needed was a bos/was ot game
    down down i go in the $rankings

• damionismyname

@deepfat said...

Let me ask some of the more experienced guys here. Jeff Green is going to be on most winning GPP LUs. If you had him, what was your thought process? Was it merely a salary relief pick that happened to go off?

sometimes when a good play starts from off the bench you take a chance and hope it works out. tonight he worked out but sometimes he sucks. just have to take the risk but it’s not with any spot starter, it has to be the right guy in the right situation especially when they’re super cheap like Green.

• frozenleafz

lol Griffin misses two FTs

• dogplayer

Leonard out

• kbsktbll88

Kawhi out. I faded that game, hopefully turns into a blowout quickly.

• Moneymakers90

@kbsktbll88 said...

Kawhi out. I faded that game, hopefully turns into a blowout quickly.

Sooo you didn’t play curry either

• kbsktbll88

Damn it, had Dinwiddie in my pool but didn’t put him in my lineups. He smashed Philly last time too.

• Dfspacman

Hope it’s a warriors Blowout

• Pandamonious

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

@deepfat said...

I didn’t play him. This is why I hate big slates, because there’s so much to account for and keep track of and things get missed. What hurts is I like running him with Wall, because they’re highly correlated and I have a lot of Wall.

My thought process would be the Celtics are banged up up front. AD and Randle just handled them fairly well. He was cheap and starting with Porter out and probably had a fair amount of minutes locked in in a somewhat high total close game according to Vegas. His floor tonight was basically 6x and has hit well into the 30’s a few times already this season. That I’m guessing was the gist of it. I suppose the fact that he was drafted by the Celtics over 10 years ago and people like narratives could have played a tiny, tiny factor as well.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).