7:00 PM EST : Milwaukee ( 0 ) at Indiana ( 0 ) —- T: —
    7:00 PM EST : Brooklyn ( 7 ) at Philadelphia ( -7 ) —- T: 221.5
    8:00 PM EST : Okla City ( -2 ) at New Orleans ( 2 ) —- T: 232.5
    8:00 PM EST : Portland ( 3 ) at Memphis ( -3 ) —- T: 205.5
    8:30 PM EST : Atlanta ( 9 ) at Dallas ( -9 ) —- T: 223
    9:00 PM EST : Miami ( 6.5 ) at Utah ( -6.5 ) —- T: 209.5
    10:00 PM EST : Minnesota ( -2 ) at Sacramento ( 2 ) —- T: 228
    10:30 PM EST : Toronto ( 0 ) at Golden St ( 0 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• tmarohl

@Rolled said...

Wrap it up and be a warrior.

You mean put it back in place, then wrap it up and be a warrior?

• BBWC_10

My late night LU has made a comeback, up to 12th in the pick n roll. Doubt I can win with Jval in the emergency room. Worst part is I had VanFleet in the Utility spot until there was rumors he was questionable.

• scott33

Yogi lol

• tmarohl

I think Toronto is the best team in the NBA

• Mattak14

My biggest regret of the night:

Swapping out all my ibaka for deandre when dsj was ruled out

• tmarohl

@Mattak14 said...

My biggest regret of the night:

Swapping out all my ibaka for deandre when dsj was ruled out

Need more Ibaka and Saric

Curry Duds?! How… had 90% Curry and Draymond. Fn whitewashed.

• eatmyturf23

OG Anunoby kneed Kevin Durant in the nuts on a layup attempt, haha. Offensive foul.

• Benf15harp

• Mattak14

@tmarohl said...

Need more Ibaka and Saric

Yup. I had a ton of Ibaka but couldn’t do anything about changing it back since the DAL game started before Kawhi was ruled out

• Benf15harp

@eatmyturf23 said...

OG Anunoby kneed Kevin Durant in the nuts on a layup attempt, haha. Offensive foul.

Little KD headed to the locker room lol

• yisman

GS 4/22 from behind the arc

• beefkerky

might take down my first GPP tonight! sitting in 1st in the block and 2nd in the dribbler, no PMR, sweating out these last 2 games

• yisman

@Benf15harp said...

Little KD headed to the locker room lol

Glass would head to the locker room and not return after that one.

• BBWC_10

Anyone know why Sacramento plays Shumpert? No way he is better than Hield or Bogd.

• Cameron

RG Co-Founder

• 2014 FanDuel NFL Survivor Champion

• 2016 RG Season Long Champion: NFL

@beefkerky said...

might take down my first GPP tonight! sitting in 1st in the block and 2nd in the dribbler, no PMR, sweating out these last 2 games

w00t! Good luck sir!

• Benf15harp

@BBWC_10 said...

Anyone know why Sacramento plays Shumpert? No way he is better than Hield or Bogd.

Must have dirt on the coach

• Mattak14

Well this slate pulled an OG Anunby on me. Time to start looking forward to tomorrow small slate since I somehow do much better on those

• beefkerky

thanks! kicking myself for not playing the Shot like I usually do… anybody have a link to that?

• Mattak14

@beefkerky said...

thanks! kicking myself for not playing the Shot like I usually do… anybody have a link to that?

Dont even ask the question. You dont wanna know. I didn’t play my usual tourney last night and ended up shorting myself $10k in winnings.

• tmarohl

Did that stupid beat the score tonight for the first time since last season. $3.00 entry returning $2.99. WTF?

• draggin49

Raptors with no kawhi up as many as 26pts

• tmarohl

@beefkerky said...

https://www.fanduel.com/games/31016/contests/31016-223551891/entries/1629545031/scoring

• beefkerky

@Mattak14 said...

Dont even ask the question. You dont wanna know. I didn’t play my usual tourney last night and ended up shorting myself $10k in winnings.

actually i found the link, and I’d be in 8th, winning $2k as opposed to $2.5k :)

• EhhTimmay

God forbid I get 3.5 from FVV or Draymond in the last 5 minutes.

SMFH. Nice effort GS.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).