NBA FORUM

Comments

• cheezpizza

Well tonight should be a good bit better than last night.
    I’m liking Tyreke, Jrue, and Asik tonight.
    Like both sides of the Clips – Wiz game.
    Thoughts?

• Rnacdaley

Like current line up and actually have the Brow fitting in comfortably. I have yet to use him this year. I do however feel as though it has been a while since he posted super human #s. Hoping tonight he goes off.

• lionssuck

@Austyn1222 said...

My eyes light up going down this thread… Favors?

don’t care for the match up. Miami defends the PF position well.

• hannea74

Anyone have any advice relating to how much research is too much? Still relatively new to dfs. I had some luck earlier in the season placing 8th in the $100k crossover on DK and gotten in the money a few more times. Since then I feel like I’ve tried to add another level of research to my picks and have had 0 luck. Problem is I can’t seem to get back to my old formula and am struggling. Anyone have a similar experience? Thinking it might just be your standard cold streak, but I need to figure out how to get back on track.

• cheezpizza

I know they will probably be heavily used but shouldn’t Rondo and Wall almost be auto plays tonight? Wall for sure. Maybe Jrue instead of Rondo?

• csmaniac

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #88

RG Tiered Ranking

@lionssuck said...

don’t care for the match up. Miami defends the PF position well.

Agreed..not to mention Miami/Utah has the lowest o/u on the night. I do however like McRoberts if he plays. Utah has been atrocious vs the PF position all year.

• AntonioGjonai

Was able to build a solid line up around: Rondo/Bryant/J.Johnson/J.Smith/Davis

I actually feel very confident about it, but the question remains, do I fade Brow and go Millsap/Z-Bo for the same price, or does Davis go off tonight in this GREAT matchup. Hmmm.. I need a big night.. The bankroll is hurting after Amar was generous enough to get me 10 FP two nights ago…….

What do you guys think?

• Austyn1222

@csmaniac said...

Agreed..not to mention Miami/Utah has the lowest o/u on the night. I do however like McRoberts if he plays. Utah has been atrocious vs the PF position all year.

Miami can’t rebounds and favors will do well. Mark my words

• cheezpizza

@hannea74 said...

Anyone have any advice relating to how much research is too much? Still relatively new to dfs. I had some luck earlier in the season placing 8th in the $100k crossover on DK and gotten in the money a few more times. Since then I feel like I’ve tried to add another level of research to my picks and have had 0 luck. Problem is I can’t seem to get back to my old formula and am struggling. Anyone have a similar experience? Thinking it might just be your standard cold streak, but I need to figure out how to get back on track.

Since I’m pretty new still, I’ll give my two cents.
    Research can only get you so far. Don’t stress over numbers too much. Just find the match-ups that look good and hope you’re lucky.
    Affalo the other night was a great play by me but the Nuggets blew out the Heat, so he became an average play because he was on the bench the whole 4th quarter.

• CNTDFS

@cheezpizza said...

I know they will probably be heavily used but shouldn’t Rondo and Wall almost be auto plays tonight? Wall for sure. Maybe Jrue instead of Rondo?

rondo is a solid play, but wall is playing chris paul so i wouldnt expect him to reach even 5x value tonight, same thing with paul, i think they both settle somewhere around 35-45 pts 55 would be great night for either of those 2 facing off but i just dont see it, and thats still not good enough for GPP.

Rondo is super solid vs a depleted NYK but that could be a blowout tonight with no melo and JR possibly. Theres other options out there, conley etc

• cheezpizza

I do like Conley.
    Wall at home, and with the way he’s been playing just seems like an auto play.
    I’ll probably end up with a Rondo/Jrue/Conley combo when it’s all said and done though.

• thedoshow

CJ Miles cheap. been playing well lately. Could get more playing time as well as a Toronto blowout is very possible. Lillard very strong option to pair with Conley.

• Thedude2741

who starts for phil at SG? i’m guessing wroten?

• lionssuck

@AntonioGjonai said...

Was able to build a solid line up around: Rondo/Bryant/J.Johnson/J.Smith/Davis

I actually feel very confident about it, but the question remains, do I fade Brow and go Millsap/Z-Bo for the same price, or does Davis go off tonight in this GREAT matchup. Hmmm.. I need a big night.. The bankroll is hurting after Amar was generous enough to get me 10 FP two nights ago…….

What do you guys think?

Personally, I don’t Like Josh Smith tonight (assuming that is who J. Smith is….hopefully not JR) He only played 21 & 22 minutes his last 2, and they are probably going to get blown out on the road. I’ve been avoiding Detroit players lately. Kobe has a terrible match up tonight, but with a guy that throws up 30 shots….who knows for sure…..he’s not anywhere on my radar though.

• horby

@hannea74 said...

I had some beginners luck a couple weeks into last season and then took a beating for a couple of months. For me, it was due to trying to do stars and scrubs too much. When I did that one of my stars would usually fall well short of value and one or more of my scrubs would provide very little points. I started improving when I took a more balanced approach. Build your initial lineup then go back and try to eliminate risk you have in your lineup. That usually meant downgrading a stud to a 6-7k play in order to plug some holes elsewhere.

• mbowen1

how about tyler zeller tonight?

• Raven52

Any love for DeMarre Carroll tonight vs Orlando ?

• Orobouros

STAT = Standing Tall and Talented

• dominicanpapi

@mbowen1 said...

how about tyler zeller tonight?

Had him in my lineups but I left so much money on the table that I decided to revisit this. Put Gasol in there.

• CNTDFS

i like carroll for gpp and cash tonight, hes been super solid reaching 5.5-7x value past week or so

• monds6

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #95

RG Tiered Ranking

• x2

2015 DraftKings FCFWC Finalist

• 2013 DraftStreet DSFC Finalist

@CNTDFS said...

rondo is a solid play, but wall is playing chris paul so i wouldnt expect him to reach even 5x value tonight, same thing with paul, i think they both settle somewhere around 35-45 pts 55 would be great night for either of those 2 facing off but i just dont see it, and thats still not good enough for GPP.

Rondo is super solid vs a depleted NYK but that could be a blowout tonight with no melo and JR possibly. Theres other options out there, conley etc

Paul is a good on the ball defender, but Wall is match-up proof at home, but in my opinion his price is a little to high on DK. This is a big game for the wizards. He does a lot more than score. I not sure I will play him, there are cheaper plays I like – don’t forget Deron Williams. He put up a large # on Philly earlier this year and may be asked on to score a lot tonight due to injuries.

• rvd99

Kobe gonna pass Jordan tonight

• tianyihe

Wroten playing throws an interesting twist. MCW value takes a hit?

• gnoixiak

@tianyihe said...

Wroten playing throws an interesting twist. MCW value takes a hit?

Short and easy answer. Yes and by a wide margin.

• AntonioGjonai

Davis/Teletovic or Millsap/Z-BO?

• CNTDFS

Joe Johnson says he’ll ‘definitely’ play Fri.

per rotoworld basketball

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).