7:00 PM EST : Okla City ( 1.5 ) at Indiana ( -1.5 ) —- T: 212
    7:00 PM EST : Memphis ( 0 ) at Washington ( 0 ) —- T: —
    7:30 PM EST : Portland ( 3 ) at Miami ( -3 ) —- T: 202.5
    7:30 PM EST : Denver ( 0 ) at Boston ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : Utah ( -4 ) at Chicago ( 4 ) —- T: 195.5
    8:00 PM EST : Milwaukee ( 0 ) at New Orleans ( 0 ) —- T: —
    9:00 PM EST : Toronto ( -11.5 ) at Phoenix ( 11.5 ) —- T: 217.5
    9:30 PM EST : Charlotte ( 12.5 ) at Houston ( -12.5 ) —- T: 220

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• Njsum1

@Pandamonious said...

I’m just saying I disagree with that possibility. I’m choosing not to project one. Toronto may win by 12+, but I don’t think they run away with it and DDR or Lowry don’t get their full minutes.

Fair enough…I like both plays regardless….as even if it does blowout the matchup is good enough where it won’t destroy your lineups, as they should at least approach 5x in a true blowout. Yet I feel that there is enough of a risk to take it into account.

It’s not like D’Antoni who will let Harden and CP3 play full minutes in a 30 point game, Casey will sit Derozan and Lowry in a blowout. Yet as I said, if it’s that bad of a blowout, both guys probably had nice games anyway, just probably not tourney winning ones.

• IronheadBAM

@DirkDigglerz said...

Making 1 Milwaukee New Orleans stack just in case game looks jucy maybe a repeat of the Houston game lol

This will never get old!! Thanks for making the day so much brighter.

• Isolitary18

@7klub06 said...

Any thoughts on Kemba as well? Or just keep it with Dwight against Rockets

When Kemba commits to scoring he always pays off. Lately when I roll with him I watch the game he goes to half court passes to the wing and just stands there completely uninvolved. When he takes control of the offense he’s deadly….all about choosing the correct night with him.

• zigger77

• Ranked #99

RG Tiered Ranking

@Dmo_Htx said...

Capela has a stamina issue and always has. Don’t think that will change. His minutes top at 30 no matter what. Rockets have a killer small ball lineup when Tucker goes to the 5 they have been trying out lately as well. His minutes have been trending down a bit but looks more matchup based.

His minutes top at 30? So when he played 35 at Memphis that didn’t happen? He’s on the floor if they need him.

• zigger77

• Ranked #99

RG Tiered Ranking

@Isolitary18 said...

When Kemba commits to scoring he always pays off. Lately when I roll with him I watch the game he goes to half court passes to the wing and just stands there completely uninvolved. When he takes control of the offense he’s deadly….all about choosing the correct night with him.

He HAS to be more aggressive sometimes. He has a high ceiling if he goes off scoring but sometimes he just lets other guys create.

• Isolitary18

@zigger77 said...

He HAS to be more aggressive sometimes. He has a high ceiling if he goes off scoring but sometimes he just lets other guys create.

An aggressive Kemba is unstoppable. Saying that everynight I roll with him that’s not the case.

• jglumsic

@Isolitary18 said...

Hornets have to score to keep up with that rockets run and gun pace. Look at what the pelicans almost pulled off the other night with some great shooting. They just shot endless 3’s. People on the hornets have to shoot so the question is who will be hot. Very good chance it could be a smash night for kemba/lamb, maybe a Marvin Williams night cause you know he will get open looks.

• Cotycron30

Man, Rudy Gobert at 6600 looks appealing.

• Isolitary18

@jglumsic said...

Hornets have to score to keep up with that rockets run and gun pace. Look at what the pelicans almost pulled off the other night with some great shooting. They just shot endless 3’s. People on the hornets have to shoot so the question is who will be hot. Very good chance it could be a smash night for kemba/lamb, maybe a Marvin Williams night cause you know he will get open looks.

Good points. I keep finding myself stacking the CHA/HOU game in my lineups so far.

• miggs6876

@elving188 said...

same here. I had zero Drummond until some of the news hit and then I had a little extra cap space. Luckily, only in one LU. That LU was actually cashing with Drummond, it was that PHI OT that did me in. Went from all 3 cashing to 0 at the end of it lol. fml

Good call on Barrera. At halftime, I was cursing him out.

• tmarohl

@Cooper08 said...

Can you provide your takes on tonight’s game. I looked at Ly boxscore and both games earlier in year pre Boogie. Is this a potential 90-100 career game for ABC? If no AD is this a game Boogie could go for 70-80? If AD plays is it a fade for both as they can’t hit a ceiling game? Agree with you on the guards. Only other players interested in is Middleton and Bledsoe. Thanks, talking FD.

My take is that that game has the potential to be a fantasy goldmine. I like just about everyone except Rondo. AD has always had career games against the Bucks. If AD plays, I like both him and Cousins to hit value. If AD is out, I expect Cousins, Holliday and Etwaun to go nuts. On the Bucks side, I like Giannis, Bledsoe, Middleton and Brogdon. I may go light on ABC though as his price is so high it is hard to exceed value. I think he will have a very good game though. I think Bledsoe should crush.

• jglumsic

Interesting Jokic is questionable tonight. Would be interesting if he does play.

• jglumsic

Can simmons keep up his performance at his price. Just kinda scares me that he might bust even though a great spot for him with Fournier still out. Guess really depends on the Gordon news too. Stevie called for 7x for him on the Morning Grind.

• KATburger

• Blogger of the Month

@bjacksonibew said...

Man, I can. See a game stack situation with NOLA/MIL
    Give me
    BOOGIE/MOORE
    ABC/MIDDLETON OR BLEDSOE

Hehe ^^^^ i’m on something like that today. I had a couple lineups with boogie but opted for RWB. MIL is trending upwards against the C position defensively over the past month. MIL is my target stack for tonight for the blog, not going for the game stack. Extremely heavy on ABC/Bledsoe. I’m more exposds to Malcolm Brogdan than I am Middleton but they are definitely sprinkled throughout the lineups.

Blog should be complete within the hour, 10 DK lineups tonight so there’s a few more players I’m covering.
    Just wanted to peep in and say hi lol. See what peeps are thinking.

PS Aron Baynes is in a smash spot tonight. I guarantee he’ll be highly owned. Definitely load him up in cash games FD or DK.

ttyl guys

• dolphinkick182

I’m going with the long forgotten Rudy Gobert tonight.

• KATburger

• Blogger of the Month

@loutheitalian said...

Hey guys look elf on the shelf is on the slate at 7.2 k where in the hell did they come up with that tag?

Considering he was $8,100 that’s a nice drop. But not nice enough for me tonight with PGs lower than his salary.

• KATburger

• Blogger of the Month

@monarch said...

He’s kinda pricey but Austin Rivers went 8x ten days ago at Minnesota. He returns back to his home state, where his dad is rumored to be GM and where he scored 25 real life points last season…Sorry for the narrative but Gallo is out and Orlando is super friendly to fantasy players.

• Naomi44

hello guys… Been a rough week for me… looking to get back on winning train… Hope all is well!!!!

• reids20

@Njsum1 said...

I posted yesterday, how I felt that often, not all the time, the best plays aren’t discussed enough on this thread, which was prompted by a lack of enough mention of a certain player, I felt was obvious, as did many as evidenced by his 30% plus ownership. And that too many posts are wasted discussing cheap punts and such. While those can be helpful, knowing when to load up on a good player is much more important then nailing the right cheapie. So I went back and checked to see if I missed something or if I was right.

And for the most part I was right. Being a bit superstitious I didn’t want to jinx a player I’m going to hinge the success of all 20 of my lineups on, by overhyping or even mentioning. Yet through 10 pages of thread Dinwiddie was only mentioned 3 times, with 1 strong endorsement, 1 semi strong endorsement, and 1 iffy response. As I said in my post, I knew he’d be highly owned, yet I was confused as to why players like okafor, mike Scott, and gortat, has like 5 posts on them, while the best play on the DK board only had 3. Granted, he got a lot of mention closer to lock, yet that was after my post.

Not being results oriented, yet for 6100 on DK you got 43dk points 7x, and he shot 1 for 12 from 3 point range. 1 for freaking 12!!! If his shot was falling he could have 10x a 6k tag which is something you only see a handful of times per season. Just thought there should have been more discussion about how much to overweight him, not just 3 posts mentioning him through 10 pages of thread.

And since I don’t want to seem like someone who won’t mention a player I like ever cause it will jinx him and since he was mentioned already, here goes. While anything can happen and nothing is ever guaranteed, I think Vucevic is deserving of that discussion, regardless if Gordon goes or not, obviously a little sweeter if he sits, yet still strong regardless. I’m referring to DK and DK pricing.

i agree with you very much on your take on great plays not being discussed here. i did have some dinwiddie yesterday and paired him with prince and butler which paid off for me, but drummond and ilyasova hurt my lineups. For my play of the night i got to like lillard tonight

• bucherpsu08

@dolphinkick182 said...

I’m going with the long forgotten Rudy Gobert tonight.

I wouldn’t touch him til he starts seeing minutes in the 30s again.

• dominicanpapi

Interesting to see that Memphis has a pace up game but their implied total is less than point of their season average. Is that normal? I think Evans is in a good spot vs. Washington, I would hate it if I missed out on an Oladipo 60 burger though.

• frugal

Ugh…I had most the right guys last night but not in the right combinations (and my Belinelli & Drumm picks busted). I started to run my value analysis this morning and…damn there are so many mid priced guys in smash spots tonight I’m most likely going to go pretty balanced tonight. There are a few ultra value plays which caught my eyes though…

Tyler Johnson $11 – Take advantage of his low price before the correction happens. His last 5 games he’s only had 1 with less than ~27 minutes and is averaging near 2X his salary on the season hitting ~3X 2 times in the last 5.

Aron Baynes $10 – With Horford out, Baynes should draw the start in an exploitable matchup. That said, Baynes has disappointed in some starts this season. If he plays 22+ minutes I like his chances of hitting 2X.

Chandler Parsons $10 – He’s put together back 2 back solid performances and faces a team which hasn’t been great defending the wing. I like his chances to finish with 2X+ tonight.

Good luck!

• miggs6876

@GTRandy27 said...

The Orlando coach should learn from him

Don’t you mean OKC coach Billy D?

• Divine_Prodigy

Sooooooooooooo no mention of Kyrie without Al Horford to run the offense through ? 🤔

• MrPerfekt7

Mitchell vs Dunn
    Who you got and y?

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).