NBA FORUM

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

8:00 PM EST : LA Lakers ( 5.5 ) at Houston ( -5.5 ) —- T: 223
    8:30 PM EST : LA Clippers ( 2.5 ) at San Antonio ( -2.5 ) —- T: 221.5
    9:30 PM EST : Chicago ( 5 ) at Orlando ( -5 ) —- T: 209
    10:30 PM EST : Dallas ( -7 ) at Phoenix ( 7 ) —- T: 211

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• mbunner23

@Benf15harp said...

You don’t say that.

• rocketman828

I think I threw my money away tonight did a Houston and Laker game stack with both Bron and Harden with Forbes from SA it’s only a 11 man tournament all the money to 1st so you never know. What you guys think?

• osuryanf

@mnsugrinder said...

All in Paul

I’m sorry to hear that. Prayers.

• kbsktbll88

@Pandamonious said...

At 8.6K I would not be impressed with that result, at all.

50? That’s about 6x.

• Ace15

@Pandamonious said...

At 8.6K I would not be impressed with that result, at all.

What is impressive then lol. Id take cp3 at 50 over lebron/harden giving me 60-65

• Bigb1485

@KATburger said...

Its not a bad play on todays slate… LMA, DDR, AG, VUC, Tobias could all go for the 40-45 FP mark easily. I could see LBJ or Harden having a subpar FPT night around 45-50 … Give me close to the same FPT range and the savings.

I hope its not cuz i feel like my lineup is a lock for 215-230 for fading them

• osuryanf

Capela only 13% owned?!!

Ship me the money now.

• biardo6

@pick6er said...

I didn’t mean that to come off in an insulting manner. Was mainly just joking, I do strongly feel that at least 1 of if not both, LeBron/Harden, will be in the winning lineup on a short slate. I only play DK though, FD lost my action with the new “drop 1” format.

Yeah that drop score was annoying as hell. I’m finally adapting… but I don’t love it. No worries man!

• mr_papageorgio

Ended up with no one from the LAL/HOU game. Not sure how I feel about it.

• kbsktbll88

Harden and Bron both about 35% owned in the big DK GPP.

• scott33

Lebron gonna go off

• jess701

• Ace15

Im basically 100% cp3 vuc lauri fournier should be intrresting

• mbunner23

Lebron ceiling game.

• Pandamonious

• 2019 Blogger of the Month

@Ace15 said...

What is impressive then lol. Id take cp3 at 50 over lebron/harden giving me 60-65

I would need 55. Too many PG’s tonight significantly cheaper that can get 30-35 tonight. Better places to put your money tonight I think.

• RipCityRings

I’ve got a full 4 Spurs stack with the Harden fade that might be my ugliest lineup of the year, pretty excited for it.

Edit: For the record, my other two lineups have Harden and are not nearly as dumb.

• KATburger

• Blogger of the Month

@Ace15 said...

Im shocked cp3 is only 13% on dk. Like really, he can hit 50 tonighg

SGA and Melton must be priced pretty cheaply over there?

• osuryanf

@scott33 said...

Lebron gonna go off

Off the rim with all them bricks!

• Tnjkoch221

Really thought lbj and harden would be 50%+

• mtdurham

the look on bruschi’s face is absolutely hysterical

• jess701

wow harden

• TJRhodes

Harden with the beast dunk!

• Idontknow

Harden just murdered McGee lol

• deepfat

Well then, we getting the good Harden tonight.

• mbunner23

Harden just murdered JaVale

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).