7:00 PM EST : New Orleans ( 0 ) at Philadelphia ( 0 ) —- T: —
    7:00 PM EST : LA Lakers ( 0 ) at Miami ( 0 ) —- T: —
    7:30 PM EST : Indiana ( -6 ) at Atlanta ( 6 ) —- T: 222.5
    8:00 PM EST : Charlotte ( 6.5 ) at Chicago ( -6.5 ) —- T: 214
    8:00 PM EST : Milwaukee ( 0 ) at Memphis ( 0 ) —- T: —
    9:00 PM EST : Golden State ( 12.5 ) at Utah ( -12.5 ) —- T: 210.5
    9:30 PM EST : LA Clippers ( -5.5 ) at Minnesota ( 5.5 ) —- T: 230
    10:00 PM EST : New York ( 8 ) at Sacramento ( -8 ) —- T: 208.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• miggs6876

Nice sized slate. So much depends on who’s playing. Hard to build a lu without knowing. Bigger slate and think there are plenty of reasons to fade or limit your Harden exposure. Several 8k-9k guys can get you 50 plus.

• tmarohl

@miggs6876 said...

Nice sized slate. So much depends on who’s playing. Hard to build a lu without knowing. Bigger slate and think there are plenty of reasons to fade or limit your Harden exposure. Several 8k-9k guys can get you 50 plus.

Who are those great plays Miggs?

• Jeddy3

First look I am liking a Trae Young / Malcom Brogdon stack.

• caleb21scott

Sabonis should be like 9k until then you just keep playing him

• Jaguar22

@miggs6876 said...

true but harden is a lock for 50 +

• miggs6876

@tmarohl said...

Who are those great plays Miggs?

I like Sabonis, Simmons bounce back, Graham, Middleton if Giannis out, Donavon, Buddy, Harris, Holiday or Ingram, Levine, Rudy, Butler on a heater tough Laker D, . Just a few I remember because my fd website isn’t loading. Im know there is more.

• miggs6876

@Jaguar22 said...

true but harden is a lock for 50 +

I don’t disagree. I think if he gets you 50 to 55 fps you can overcome that . If he gets 65 plus it will be much tougher. I’m probably gonna have 2 lu with him and 2 without him.

• monarch

Russell and Burks are in great spots. Price on Trae is really good as well

• jessedio

Irritated always seeing Glass a GTD every time they play. I guess that’s his designation for the entire season. Fanduel just said screw it and permanently left it on his profile.

• antzilla810

Shooting guard is loaded on FD today.

• mbunner23

Draftkings cutting back on their 100 man 50/50 contests. Terrible decision IMO.

• Ace15

RG Overall Ranking

Graham, Lauri, Lavine, White, PJ Washington, Rozier. Might just stack that CHA-CHI game a couple different ways and call it a night.

KAT is in an awesome spot and should be low-owned too. He’s burned me quite a bit but tonight can’t see him failing.

Sabonis, Trae, and I“m going back to ELF, too cheap for his upside.

• Jeddy3

Really hope ABC plays tonight. Not looking forward to Bledsoe/Middleton in 90% of lineups again.

• Njsum1

@Jeddy3 said...

Really hope ABC plays tonight. Not looking forward to Bledsoe/Middleton in 90% of lineups again.

Regardless, Brolo is too cheap and worth some run either way. He’s volatile, yet it’s worth the risk of his upside.

• Herf

I will be going to Nevada later on today and I have to set my lineups before I cross into the state because it won’t let me adjust it when I’m there. Fingers crossed no one randomly has an injury designation. Haha

• Jeddy3

You can’t adjust later? When NY was illegal I would drive to PA and set dummies and alter when I got home. Nevada is serious!

• Herf

@Jeddy3 said...

You can’t adjust later? When NY was illegal I would drive to PA and set dummies and alter when I got home. Nevada is serious!

I’m pretty sure that it tells me that I can’t do anything because of my location.. But it would be awesome if I can change anything that I need to before tip!

• Bcskill91281

Can’t adjust later anymore. I’m a truck driver. On both FanDuel and draft Kings if you make a dummy lineup in a state then cross over to another state where it’s illiegal, the sites remove you from the tournies as soon as you open the app.

• frugal

My general rules that have been successful pretty much every slate the teams play on: PF vs HOU, PF/C vs CHI, everyone vs NO.

• monarch

@frugal said...

My general rules that have been successful pretty much every slate the teams play on: PF vs HOU, PF/C vs CHI, everyone vs NO.

Nice. C vs Chicago is pretty consistent. Biz at 4k makes sense but its possible that this might be a game where Lauri plays some backup C and it goes smaller. PJ Washington could soak up some of that C vs Chicago minutes

• nerman

Spellman, Chriss or both? Currently have Spellman on FD. Trying to figure out who gets more minutes.

• JustDFSin

@Herf said...

I will be going to Nevada later on today and I have to set my lineups before I cross into the state because it won’t let me adjust it when I’m there. Fingers crossed no one randomly has an injury designation. Haha

Is it that hard for you to not play for one day?

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #83

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2019 Blogger of the Month

@nerman said...

Spellman, Chriss or both? Currently have Spellman on FD. Trying to figure out who gets more minutes.

Should be Spellman. Chriss doesn’t usually play PF, only back up C.

• frugal

@monarch said...

Nice. C vs Chicago is pretty consistent. Biz at 4k makes sense but its possible that this might be a game where Lauri plays some backup C and it goes smaller. PJ Washington could soak up some of that C vs Chicago minutes

I haven’t looked at pricing yet, just looking at lineups and PJ Washington looks solid tonight. I like Zeller over Biyombo unless the prices are out of whack. Lauri on the flip side is in a solid spot as well especially if 1 of the starters sit.

• frugal

Oh wow, Giannis GTD. Almost useless to look at anything until some of these statuses are clarified.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Use our links to sign up and deposit on sites listed in this thread to get these bonuses:

• FanDuel

Get 1-month of RotoGrinders Premium for FREE (a ~$40value) by signing up through one of our links!

Learn More
  • DraftKings

Sign up for DraftKings using a RotoGrinders link & receive our DraftKings Premium content FREE for 1 month. That’s a ~$40 value! No DraftKings promo code necessary!

Learn More
  • FantasyDraft

FantasyDraft strives to put players first, with a mission to “provide a fun and fair experience for all.” To this end, the site has a well-built, easy-to-use interface and a the first of its kind in offering “Rake-Free” fantasy contests.

Learn More

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week. Our goal is to help all of our members make more money playing daily fantasy sports!

Bet with your head, not over it!
Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-Gambler