7:00 PM EST : New Orleans ( 0 ) at Philadelphia ( 0 ) —- T: —
    7:00 PM EST : LA Lakers ( 0 ) at Miami ( 0 ) —- T: —
    7:30 PM EST : Indiana ( -6 ) at Atlanta ( 6 ) —- T: 222.5
    8:00 PM EST : Charlotte ( 6.5 ) at Chicago ( -6.5 ) —- T: 214
    8:00 PM EST : Milwaukee ( 0 ) at Memphis ( 0 ) —- T: —
    9:00 PM EST : Golden State ( 12.5 ) at Utah ( -12.5 ) —- T: 210.5
    9:30 PM EST : LA Clippers ( -5.5 ) at Minnesota ( 5.5 ) —- T: 230
    10:00 PM EST : New York ( 8 ) at Sacramento ( -8 ) —- T: 208.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• BBWC_10

I love missing the cash line by .25 points…. Culver does absolutely nothing in his 18min.

• superstars92

@tmarohl said...

Will you play me like a $5 H2H for the next week or so on both DK and FD so I can learn from your lineup construction?

Is there a group league here? I’ll play but I almost always forget to accept invites. Someone has to remind me on here.

There’s nothing special about my lineup construction tonight though I honestly got lucky. I mean it does make up for that garbage that happened a few nights ago when 25% of the field just used the optimizer lineup and I lost by -0.5 FPs to them on that Ingram TO, but honestly tonight was just mean reversion of that luck.

Youdacao is the one you gotta learn from lol. He took down the 100k on the big GPP. He’s probably the best NBA player and his lineups are really solid, like I’ve never seen him use the optimizer lineup ever.

• tmarohl

@superstars92 said...

Is there a group league here? I’ll play but I almost always forget to accept invites. Someone has to remind me on here.

There’s nothing special about my lineup construction tonight though I honestly got lucky. I mean it does make up for that garbage that happened a few nights ago when 25% of the field just used the optimizer lineup and I lost by -0.5 FPs to them on that Ingram TO, but honestly tonight was just mean reversion of that luck.

Youdacao is the one you gotta learn from lol. He took down the 100k on the big GPP. He’s probably the best NBA player and his lineups are really solid, like I’ve never seen him use the optimizer lineup ever.

There is a daily $1 DK league on here. Irrigator runs it. I happened to win it tonight :) He posts the link in the forum every morning.

• superstars92

@tmarohl said...

There is a daily $1 DK league on here. Irrigator runs it. I happened to win it tonight :) He posts the link in the forum every morning.

Nice job, with James Harden?

• superstars92

I honestly don’t check the links here lol, but I guess I’ll do that more.

If Kawhi and Lou Williams are both out tomorrow, Paul George might score 60 real points if he keeps the same playing style. It’s like the most unsustainable thing ever though, which is why what Harden doing is ridiculous.

I secretly hoped Derrick Walton would get 15 FPs so he would be popular tomorrow but he couldn’t even do that with almost 30 mins of playing time….

• tmarohl

@superstars92 said...

Nice job, with James Harden?

Yeah, ended up being my second best lineup out of five on DK. I just looked up the $4, and you beat me by about 42. I am kicking myself for pulling JJJ out of my lineups. He was in most of them until I heard Giannis was playing. I felt like he would get in foul trouble. He had two early ones. He had one of the best quarters of anyone not named Harden this season.

• tmarohl

Westbrook is out tomorrow. So probably stack Harden and George and fill in the rest.

• tmarohl

Capela probably a good play since Westbrook won’t be stealing his rebounds.

• BBWC_10

@superstars92 said...

I actually got 3rd in the 4-point play for a pretty good result (without Harden, George, or KAT). That’s the 20-max 100k contest too, so I can enter those restricted entry tournies and do well. I actually win the entire thing if I swap Leonard for George (which I could have by moving Hield to G and George for Leonard at F, they were like same price).

I probably have the best possible team you can create that doesn’t have Harden, George, or KAT.

The thing is, although I’m not mad at my result, my overall picks tonight were really garbage that I feel like I just got lucky to get that high on one team. I really messed up with Spellman, Scott (at least in my perspective), and a bunch of other low value plays so not sure my process was probably bad just got lucky with a result. Like the other night it was the reverse with those optimizers.

Nice job… I should of mentioned Len earlier in the day.. I knew the Hawks needed Len tonight to deal with Sabonis and he pulled through with the dbl/dbl. Maybe you would of got off WCS. He and Elf were my only Punts that worked for me.

• tmarohl

George may score more than Chicago by himself

• chronoxiong

Its about damn time. On my day off, I get to look at the slate and look at injury news and really try to trust myself. And trust myself I did. I crushed on Yahoo finally as I scored 327.3 to crush all my games there. Won $8 in this GPP: https://sports.yahoo.com/dailyfantasy/contest/6205156/104871105

And won that same amount in another GPP. Just wished I was in the Baller because for me to win $8 in the $1 GPP, must mean it would have won around $70 or so depending on the entrants. I really needed a big win like that again. But this was the confidence booster I needed. This doesn’t mean I will be winning consistently again though because it will be hard to play on days that I work during lock time. Overall for Yahoo, I played $10.75 and won $39.90.

On FD, I played $4.05 and won $7.85 there. Dribbler: https://www.fanduel.com/games/41589/contests/41589-232649611/entries/1916845634/scoring
    LaVine killed me there. Would have done much more damage if he didnt suck. Oh well. Great night for me.

• damionismyname

@tmarohl said...

Westbrook is out tomorrow. So probably stack Harden and George and fill in the rest.

I faded Harden the last 2 and I wont tomorrow and he probably fails.

• DirkDigglerz

Harden got something to prove, hard to stop a guy who got something to prove should be 3x MVP

• superstars92

@BBWC_10 said...

Nice job… I should of mentioned Len earlier in the day.. I knew the Hawks needed Len tonight to deal with Sabonis and he pulled through with the dbl/dbl. Maybe you would of got off WCS. He and Elf were my only Punts that worked for me.

Thanks yea not sure who I could have even taken because his salary was at a weird pricepoint. All I could have done was swap Kawhi/WCS for George/Bogdanovic (or just Kawhi for George, but the former is more reasonable and logical since it fills up mre salary). I’m content though because my core was really bad but I just happened to have that good one team.

• superstars92

@tmarohl said...

Actually if all those Clippers are out, Montrez Harrell is pretty appealing. He might even start since Doc might not want 4 non-scorers around PG13 since that will force like Mo Harkless, Terrence Mann, Derrick Walton to have to create off the dribble when they double PG13.

• superstars92

If Giannis was not on a b2b and playing full mins, he could be a legit pivot off of Harden.

• tmarohl

@superstars92 said...

If Giannis was not on a b2b and playing full mins, he could be a legit pivot off of Harden.

My first DK build has Giannis and Trez with Paul George.

• tmarohl

@superstars92 said...

Giannis only played like 27 tonight.

• superstars92

@tmarohl said...

My first DK build has Giannis and Trez with Paul George.

But it seems like they might not want to push it with Giannis?

Also I’ll assume Bledsoe is out so I guess Hill will be 70% owned. No one’s little optimizer is going to not play him if they played a bench player DeAnthony Melton at the same price at like 25-30% today lol.

• tmarohl

@superstars92 said...

But it seems like they might not want to push it with Giannis?

Also I’ll assume Bledsoe is out so I guess Hill will be 70% owned. No one’s little optimizer is going to not play him if they played a bench player DeAnthony Melton at the same price at like 25-30% today lol.

Bledsoe says he is fine. Giannis isn’t hurt. They just load managed him the other day. If he was hurt, he wouldn’t be doing this in the tunnel before games. https://twitter.com/i/status/1205653783990198275

• ASalvaro

you might have to use Harrell and Zubac tommorow the Bulls defense is truly awful against centers

• tmarohl

@ASalvaro said...

you might have to use Harrell and Zubac tommorow the Bulls defense is truly awful against centers

Optimizer kept spitting out Wendell Carter. Had to zero that one out.

• superstars92

@tmarohl said...

Bledsoe says he is fine. Giannis isn’t hurt. They just load managed him the other day. If he was hurt, he wouldn’t be doing this in the tunnel before games. https://twitter.com/i/status/1205653783990198275

Wait what? If I was the owner, I would be scared as hell that he he might injure himself. I mean there was this kicker a long time ago who tore his ACL celebrating, so anything can happen.

• superstars92

@ASalvaro said...

There’s a shot they both might start tbh. It would actually make sense if Kawhi, Lou, and Bev are all out. They can’t be starting a lineup of Mann, Walton, George, Harkless, and Zubac. I would think they can go something like

George, Harkless, (some irrelevant player), Harrell, Zubac. Or Harrell for Zubac and two 3-D players but I can see both maybe playing together.

Harrell usually comes off the bench because either Doc wants to pair him with Lou or because they already have two elite offensive players starting. Tomorrow, that isn’t the case.

• tmarohl

@superstars92 said...

Wait what? If I was the owner, I would be scared as hell that he he might injure himself. I mean there was this kicker a long time ago who tore his ACL celebrating, so anything can happen.

They do that every game. Wes Mathews and Robin Lopez did that when they were in Portland. Now they brought it to Milwaukee when they were reunited. Scares the crap out of me, but it seems to be working.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).