7:00 PM EST : New Orleans ( 0 ) at Philadelphia ( 0 ) —- T: —
    7:00 PM EST : LA Lakers ( 0 ) at Miami ( 0 ) —- T: —
    7:30 PM EST : Indiana ( -6 ) at Atlanta ( 6 ) —- T: 222.5
    8:00 PM EST : Charlotte ( 6.5 ) at Chicago ( -6.5 ) —- T: 214
    8:00 PM EST : Milwaukee ( 0 ) at Memphis ( 0 ) —- T: —
    9:00 PM EST : Golden State ( 12.5 ) at Utah ( -12.5 ) —- T: 210.5
    9:30 PM EST : LA Clippers ( -5.5 ) at Minnesota ( 5.5 ) —- T: 230
    10:00 PM EST : New York ( 8 ) at Sacramento ( -8 ) —- T: 208.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• Sleazygreazy

RG Overall Ranking

@nerman said...

Thanks. I’m leaning Spellman.

I have quite a bit of Spellman, also loving GR3 for 4500

• Njsum1

@JSteele said...

Why wouldn’t they just feed their best player? I think there are a lot of plays in that price range tonight IMO. That is where I plan to differentiate from the chalk. Maybe not completely min priced, but a few off the top of my head are Chriss, Hill, Spellman, Looney, Robinson, Mann, Gafford, Jah, Ennis etc.

Well, since you must know 😁….just messin….Embiid is on a back to back after playing big minutes and getting heavy usage. Don’t think they’ll need him as much against a weak team. I can see Embiid playing 24 minutes tonight. Favors is also a tough defender if he goes.

Plenty of cheap good plays 2 nite. I don’t think Scott is a lock, yet he’s a perfectly fine option. Pretty sure Chriss and Spellman will be just as highly owned.

• sochoice

• 2017 DraftKings FBWC Finalist

• 2017 FanDuel WFFC Champion

Here’s today’s blog post and why the Clips will Rip tonight.

https://rotogrinders.com/blog-posts/mike-s-musings-3231787

• Pandamonious

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

@Njsum1 said...

Well, since you must know 😁….just messin….Embiid is on a back to back after playing big minutes and getting heavy usage. Don’t think they’ll need him as much against a weak team. I can see Embiid playing 24 minutes tonight. Favors is also a tough defender if he goes.

Plenty of cheap good plays 2 nite. I don’t think Scott is a lock, yet he’s a perfectly fine option. Pretty sure Chriss and Spellman will be just as highly owned.

Well, if you think they go light on Embiid, then you’re not passing up 20+ minutes of this guy are you…

• Njsum1

@Pandamonious said...

Well, if you think they go light on Embiid, then you’re not passing up 20+ minutes of this guy are you…

He’s no longer 3k….soooo ehhhhhhhhh…..maybe?

• Gopackgo30

FWIW, Embiid went B2B on 11/29 and 11/30 – played 33+ minutes in both games and scored 57 and then 58.

• Njsum1

@Gopackgo30 said...

FWIW, Embiid went B2B on 11/29 and 11/20 – played 33+ minutes in both games and scored 57 and then 58.

Don’t bring up facts, I’m always right. 😁

My thinking is that he played more minutes last night with a higher usage than he has all season. They’re not gonna push him if the game is in hand. They might if they need him, yet I’m not playing Embiid tonight and I was 💯 yesterday.

Feels like Simmons has a chance to have his way here. I won’t be heavy, yet I like him and Tobias best.

• schube4402

Ill have a ton of d’lo tonight on dk. Back from injury and minutes have crept higher each of the last four games. He’s attempted 49 shots in the last two games. He’ll be chucking to try to keep it close and his salary is lower from last game with the gs injuries not priced in. I guess there is the blowout potential with Vegas line around 13 and jazz not the best matchup but willing to take the risk. On a severe cold streak so let me know if I’m off base

• Njsum1

@schube4402 said...

Ill have a ton of d’lo tonight on dk. Back from injury and minutes have crept higher each of the last four games. He’s attempted 49 shots in the last two games. He’ll be chucking to try to keep it close and his salary is lower from last game with the gs injuries not priced in. I guess there is the blowout potential with Vegas line around 13 and jazz not the best matchup but willing to take the risk. On a severe cold streak so let me know if I’m off base

I was cold last night, yet hot the night before, cold the night before that, yet hot the night before that….so if the trend continues…I should be either hot or cold tonight, yet I like the way you think in regards to Swaggy P’s confidant. 😎

Edit…need a posting break, had more time than usual today…good luck tonight peeps 🍀🔥🏀

• Pandamonious

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

@Njsum1 said...

He’s no longer 3k….soooo ehhhhhhhhh…..maybe?

Yeah, but 3.7K, 22 minutes, with Horford off he averages 1.20 DK PPPM, that’s 26.4…factor in the match up, you’re looking at a good shot of 30-32

• Jase32

@JSteele said...

Thats very brave of you to play Parker at C, because its a Trae day.

The problem with Trae at captain is not being able to afford other decent pieces. I may toy with a Trae at C LU to see what I can get. I have Trae in my LUs because he does have a good matchup but he would probably allow only one play between Parker, Sabonis, Turner, and Lamb.

• JSteele

@Jase32 said...

The problem with Trae at captain is not being able to afford other decent pieces. I may toy with a Trae at C LU to see what I can get. I have Trae in my LUs because he does have a good matchup but he would probably allow only one play between Parker, Sabonis, Turner, and Lamb.

I think you can play Trae, Sabonis or Brogdon as the most likely highest scorers and then go further down for a significant bench player like McConnell or Len

• Yukerboy

• Blogger of the Month

@Njsum1 said...

Couple things…I don’t think Embiid gets fed like last night. So there should be a couple more shots from Scott. Say he’s off and goes 3 for 9. He usually shoots 3’s so let’s say 2 of those are 3’s. That’s 9 points. Also NOP give up peripherals unlike Boston. So he needs like 5 rebounds and assist and a block/steal. To get 18 DK.

He’s getting minutes too. I’d say he has a 12 point floor and 30 point upside, that’s pretty solid for the Bare Min. He’ll help you get some studs in. Not an amazing play, yet solid. You could go Spellman instead or play both 🤷‍♂️

Scott’s usage won’t be 11 like last night.
    Embiid’s usage won’t be 37 like last night.

Scott should be hovering around 15 while Embiid will be around 32.

Scott’s my #6 most rostered player today right now and half of his lineups include Spellman.

• telestraightshooter

@mbunner23 said...

Draftkings cutting back on their 100 man 50/50 contests. Terrible decision IMO.

Create one/ public

• telestraightshooter

@Herf said...

I’m pretty sure that it tells me that I can’t do anything because of my location.. But it would be awesome if I can change anything that I need to before tip!

dK app allows everything in Nv….
    …except entering a contest….
    … unless it’s free

• monarch

@Jase32 said...

If Trae outscores everyone in that game by a considerable margin then you will almost certainly need him to chop 1st place. Maybe he wont. If he scores around 60 then there will be entries out there that make it work with his 90 at captain that simply end up higher than his 60 at flex. That’s not always the case but it’s more often than not.

• JSteele

@monarch said...

If Trae outscores everyone in that game by a considerable margin then you will almost certainly need him to chop 1st place. Maybe he wont. If he scores around 60 then there will be entries out there that make it work with his 90 at captain that simply end up higher than his 60 at flex. That’s not always the case but it’s more often than not.

I’d argue that Sabonis has a ceiling just below that of Trae’s but more times than not they will end up in the same range. I’m not sure the price difference makes that much of a difference to allow you to fit in somebody else though, haven’t really looked at showdown today.

• telestraightshooter

@nerman said...

Also debating on whether to go back to Slow Mo Joe Ingles. He’s been solid 4 of last 5 and hate to get off the train. Feels like a Bojan night in Utah but I don’t think Ingles wants to pass to him since he took his starting spot in the line-up. Any Jazz fans have thoughts on what’s going on there?

Ingles is a PG/SF, effectivly PG on 2nd squad.

Court iQ makes a strong case for him being 20% better w/ starting LU, as he was a starter last year.

It cracks me up how the DFS touts say sans Conley, Donovan slides over to the point.

- Jazz “fan”

• JSteele

@telestraightshooter said...

Ingles is a PG/SF, effectivly PG on 2nd squad.

Court iQ makes a strong case for him being 20% better w/ starting LU, as he was a starter last year.

It cracks me up how the DFS touts say sans Conley, Donovan slides over to the point.

– Jazz “fan”

To be fair that is what happened last year in similar situations, but your right, it does seem like a lot of playmaking falls on Ingles. He was always capable of filling up the stat sheet, so he’s the type of guy you want when he gets in the starting lineup and gets more minutes. He’s not dependent on scoring.

I think Mitchell does play “point” but what does that even mean anymore?

• mrjredoak

Anyone on Wiggins tonight if Teague is out?

• ScofieldReturns

@mrjredoak said...

I have wiggins right now and like him even if Teague is in. SG is kinda thin tbh

• Ringthebell26

No talk of J Redick revenge

• JSteele

@mrjredoak said...

I think Wiggins won’t really see too much of an impact if Teague is out IMO. He’s already doing so much, the guy you probably want is Shabazz.

• telestraightshooter

@superstars92 said...

JJJ is the 3rd best player in last year’s draft. In a re-draft he probably goes 3rd, maybe even 2nd over Trae. When he’s not fouling, he already is a very, very good player (slashed like 50/35/75 last year as a rookie, and is shooting 37% from 3 taking 5+ threes a game with good defense, aside from the fouls as a 2nd year player). He has a shot to be an All-NBA player one day, I don’t see that from Bagley or Ayton.

JJjr does not pop out w/ today’s court iQ twist like most other griz sans Ja.

JJjr does get the immovable ABC to defend him….

• JSteele

@Ringthebell26 said...

No talk of J Redick revenge

No revenge there, he’s probably thanking them for paying him 35 million over 2 seasons

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).