7:00 PM EST : New Orleans ( 0 ) at Philadelphia ( 0 ) —- T: —
    7:00 PM EST : LA Lakers ( 0 ) at Miami ( 0 ) —- T: —
    7:30 PM EST : Indiana ( -6 ) at Atlanta ( 6 ) —- T: 222.5
    8:00 PM EST : Charlotte ( 6.5 ) at Chicago ( -6.5 ) —- T: 214
    8:00 PM EST : Milwaukee ( 0 ) at Memphis ( 0 ) —- T: —
    9:00 PM EST : Golden State ( 12.5 ) at Utah ( -12.5 ) —- T: 210.5
    9:30 PM EST : LA Clippers ( -5.5 ) at Minnesota ( 5.5 ) —- T: 230
    10:00 PM EST : New York ( 8 ) at Sacramento ( -8 ) —- T: 208.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• JSteele

@telestraightshooter said...

JJjr does not pop out w/ today’s court iQ twist like most other griz sans Ja.

JJjr does get the immovable ABC to defend him….

Some people like to use real life basketball knowledge instead of past results against completely different teams.

Milwaukee gives up 3s, JJJ shoots 3s. If he stays out of foul trouble he should be in position to put up a decent score.

• mrjredoak

@JSteele said...

I think Wiggins won’t really see too much of an impact if Teague is out IMO. He’s already doing so much, the guy you probably want is Shabazz.

Who guards him from LAC? PG?

• JSteele

@mrjredoak said...

Who guards him from LAC? PG?

I think they put both Kawhi and PG on him throughout the game. They aren’t going to be able to use those guys to defend KAT, so they need to put him on the best perimeter player.

• Jaguar22

@Pandamonious said...

Yeah, but 3.7K, 22 minutes, with Horford off he averages 1.20 DK PPPM, that’s 26.4…factor in the match up, you’re looking at a good shot of 30-32

do yo like mike scott

• telestraightshooter

@JSteele said...

To be fair that is what happened last year in similar situations, but your right, it does seem like a lot of playmaking falls on Ingles. He was always capable of filling up the stat sheet, so he’s the type of guy you want when he gets in the starting lineup and gets more minutes. He’s not dependent on scoring.

I think Mitchell does play “point” but what does that even mean anymore?

I think it means Donovan is still a Combo guard & Joe “I look like a Math Teacher” Ingles stays as Distributor like (Ben Simmons)…. be remains mislabeled as a SHW in DFS?

• JSteele

@telestraightshooter said...

I think it means Donovan is still a Combo guard & Joe “I look like a Math Teacher” Ingles stays as Distributor like (Ben Simmons)…. be remains mislabeled as a SHW in DFS?

Yea that makes some sense. I guess he was a SHW when Conley plays since Conley and Mitchell take turns playing the point.

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

Which Clipper guard is today Wanamaker?

• frugal

Need that Giannis news…

• JSteele

@Unico10 said...

Which Clipper guard is today Wanamaker?

You mean complete garbage?

All of them.

• Ringthebell26

True lol

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

@JSteele said...

You mean complete garbage?

All of them.

That’s what I was thinking…. optimizers selling Derrick Walton jr

• Felixxberg

• 2019 DraftKings FGWC Finalist

• 2019 DraftKings FHWC Finalist

So, who’s the best $3K F? I have Scott already.

• monarch

@Unico10 said...

He is pretty much their only point guard I believe. He was pissing me off in their game vs the Pacers as someone who was heavy Lou Will because he was running the offense and robbing me of potential assists. I could see a decent game from him tonight.

• Pandamonious

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

@Unico10 said...

I was going to say, Walton makes the most sense as today’s Wannamaker.

• Pandamonious

@monarch said...

He is pretty much their only point guard I believe. He was pissing me off in their game vs the Pacers as someone who was heavy Lou Will because he was running the offense and robbing me of potential assists. I could see a decent game from him tonight.

He had a usage of 4% that game and zero assists?

• monarch

@Pandamonious said...

He had a usage of 4% that game and zero assists?

He was looking off Lou Will most of the time. Trust me it was pissing me off. That and Lou missed 18 shots I believe.

I was like damn this Derrick Walton dude…just pass the ball to Lou.

• dominicanpapi

Thoughts on Mo Harkless? He’s probably their 4th best player tonight, when he’s usually 5th/6th. For 4200 it may not be a bad spot.

• Calicapo

Anybody like Terry today?

• Pandamonious

@monarch said...

He was looking off Lou Will most of the time. Trust me it was pissing me off. That and Lou missed 18 shots I believe.

I was like damn this Derrick Walton dude…just pass the ball to Lou.

I believe it, just odd he could try and run the offense and end up with those stats. Do you like him tonight then? No way he tries to run the point and control the offense with Kawhi and PG out there? Have to think PG gets the massive usage boost, while Robinson tries to go nuts off the bench? Or is it Mann? With McGruder back one of those two will suffer some.

• superstars92

Clippers still have a PG, his name is Paul George. And yes, he’s also playing PG tonight.

• superstars92

@Pandamonious said...

I believe it, just odd he could try and run the offense and end up with those stats. Do you like him tonight then? No way he tries to run the point and control the offense with Kawhi and PG out there? Have to think PG gets the massive usage boost, while Robinson tries to go nuts off the bench? Or is it Mann? With McGruder back one of those two will suffer some.

No body is going nuts for the Clippers tonight.

• ScofieldReturns

@superstars92 said...

What makes you say that?

• monarch

Walton will probably be out there for 25 minutes. I dont know if he will do anything but I never know when Pat Beverly does anything and occasionally he does a lot although he is a much better player.

• superstars92

@ScofieldReturns said...

What makes you say that?

Because there’s no reason for any of them to?

• captainwacky

@superstars92 said...

Vs the timberwolves? I don’t buy that.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).