7:00 PM EST : LA Clippers ( 0 ) at Orlando ( 0 ) —- T: —
    7:00 PM EST : Charlotte ( (Pick) ) at Washington ( (Pick) ) —- T: 212
    7:30 PM EST : LA Lakers ( 1.5 ) at Brooklyn ( -1.5 ) —- T: 228
    8:00 PM EST : Sacramento ( 9.5 ) at Houston ( -9.5 ) —- T: 217
    8:00 PM EST : Cleveland ( -7.5 ) at Memphis ( 7.5 ) —- T: 203
    8:30 PM EST : Detroit ( -4.5 ) at Dallas ( 4.5 ) —- T: 189.5
    7:00 PM EST : Oklahoma City ( 0 ) at Utah ( 0 ) —- T: —
    9:30 PM EST : Boston ( 8 ) at San Antonio ( -8 ) —- T: 201.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• gav91183

@Ringthebell26 said...

I play this as a hobby got 4 lineups let me say my head hurts much respect to those that do max entries

i did 50 entries once for football and basketball.. it was an event, thats for sure

• mattyice522

goddamnit I was already on David Lee before the LA knews

• dkinginfo

Lot of value

• ripking

2 questions:
    1. In a dk gpp do you play demarre, bojan,
    Barnes or casspi?
    2. Is David Lee a good, sneaky pivot from frye?

• gav91183

no Olynyk love tonight>

• Jstri

Do the Kings have any hope of keeping this game close?

• SkareKrow

Why is JR Smith listed under “Top Scrubs” in Consensus Value but in the Expert Survey they have him as top value? Says same guys put him at both.

• frugal

@gav91183 said...

im not sold on lopez… looks like guards are doing more damage vs LAL then big men

LAL allowing +7.31% league average Yahoo FPPG to C’s. B Lopez 3rd in scoring among C’s.

• gav91183

@mattyice522 said...

goddamnit I was already on David Lee before the LA knews

I was on him and Kawhi :(

• dkinginfo

@gav91183 said...

im not sold on lopez… looks like guards are doing more damage vs LAL then big men

True but Lopez has dropped more 50 bombs on the Lakers then he has anyone else in his career.

• gav91183

@dkinginfo said...

True but Lopez has dropped more 50 bombs on the Lakers then he has anyone else in his career.

https://www.statmuse.com/questions/ef7d0bac-bcc3-4df5-9bde-f543ed325bf2

I’m sold now

• GGee87

Im assuming Blake and Serge Ibaka have matched up a ton in the past…. Has anybody taken a look at how he has fared in those matchups?

• Mscanlon31

@GGee87 said...

Im assuming Blake and Serge Ibaka have matched up a ton in the past…. Has anybody taken a look at how he has fared in those matchups?

I’m liking Blake I’m assuming serge has to be tired and Blake will exploit him.

• dkinginfo

@gav91183 said...

https://www.statmuse.com/questions/ef7d0bac-bcc3-4df5-9bde-f543ed325bf2

I’m sold now

Yeah man. Lol. I was about to say. He destroys them. Tonight is no different.

• dominicanpapi

@GGee87 said...

He’s played OKC once in the last two seasons. Hmm…

• Ringthebell26

@gav91183 said...

i did 50 entries once for football and basketball.. it was an event, thats for sure

Lol Good luck tonight

• csandbizzle

@GGee87 said...

Not as much as you would have thought unfortunately due to Blake being hurt for two of the matchups the last two years. Blake had solid numbers 3 years ago in the playoffs, but admittedly he was playing 40 minutes in those games and the last two years he’s had decent but not great games.

• lovetohate

Will harden even hit value. Shouldn’t this game be a blowout without Dmc.

• unclebengi

entries cancelled, may play a little on the After Hours slate but playing the main slate is just asking to lose money

• gmaloney34

booker or randle? dk gpp

• jbconnect12

So, when will they announce that Lowry or Blake Griffin is resting?

• sherm

Honest opinion, Clarkson or Kirkpatrick GPP?

• Manyak

@sherm said...

Honest opinion, Clarkson or Kirkpatrick GPP?

clarkson for me. has upside vs brooklyn. and kpat usage will just be down with lin back

• steelcitydozer

They should just cancel all NBA games so the babies can rest

• gav91183

@Ringthebell26 said...

Lol Good luck tonight

I’ve switched to the 3 entry $3 and 3 entry $9 games … had 2 lineups cash and broke even.. not a bad feeling.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).