7:00 PM EST : LA Clippers ( 0 ) at Orlando ( 0 ) —- T: —
    7:00 PM EST : Charlotte ( (Pick) ) at Washington ( (Pick) ) —- T: 212
    7:30 PM EST : LA Lakers ( 1.5 ) at Brooklyn ( -1.5 ) —- T: 228
    8:00 PM EST : Sacramento ( 9.5 ) at Houston ( -9.5 ) —- T: 217
    8:00 PM EST : Cleveland ( -7.5 ) at Memphis ( 7.5 ) —- T: 203
    8:30 PM EST : Detroit ( -4.5 ) at Dallas ( 4.5 ) —- T: 189.5
    7:00 PM EST : Oklahoma City ( 0 ) at Utah ( 0 ) —- T: —
    9:30 PM EST : Boston ( 8 ) at San Antonio ( -8 ) —- T: 201.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• Gheag2014

@killebrew1 said...

What do you guys think about Harden? Can this game stay close enough for him to hit value? RWB in a slow down pace game can he still hit 60’s?

I don’t see how you don’t play them both. There have been two 30 point blowouts the rockets have had but they just played the nets to the final second of the game. No reason to believe they won’t play down to their competition and simply maintain a 15 point lead for most of the game. Worst case James plays 3 quarters and ends with 50. Westbrook is at a massive discount and should still be priced 13k against the Jazz. If he plays the entire game he will end with his usual 70 in a “bad matchup”

• gav91183

damn I really wanna take deangelo russell.. but that kid is probably going to get 20 min again

• killebrew1

@Gheag2014 said...

I don’t see how you don’t play them both. There have been two 30 point blowouts the rockets have had but they just played the nets to the final second of the game. No reason to believe they won’t play down to their competition and simply maintain a 15 point lead for most of the game. Worst case James plays 3 quarters and ends with 50. Westbrook is at a massive discount and should still be priced 13k against the Jazz. If he plays the entire game he will end with his usual 70 in a “bad matchup”

Man I know! I live and die by RWB! Last night I fell asleep before the end of the thunder game and only needed 50 to win my H2H from RWB…….. was disappointed when I woke up!

• killebrew1

Does anyone have any feelings towards Temple? in SAC game?

• mellofellowsu

@Gheag2014 said...

Last time Westbrook got a 70 was almost 3 weeks ago. I mean he’s still been excellent of course but his performance has undoubtedly been trending down in the past 2 weeks. Add to that, he’s never done particularly well vs the Jazz. His highest FD score in the past 3 years was a 52.

• depalma13

@walkoff9 said...

The only thing possibly saving this from being the chalkiest slate of all time is that westbrook has a bad matchup, and harden is in a blowout spot.

I don’t believe Westbrook is ever in a bad matchup.

• Georgesteele

Couldn’t agree more. It’s pathetic.

• madchuck

@sidislike said...

+1 U 1 minute ago At least these players sit out unlike Melo who suits up and then rests on court every other game

HAHAHHA, so true

• teachmehowtocutty

Any news on who starts at pg for cleveland?

• Srogers96

For the first time in months. I’m only putting in on entry tonight. Feels weird lol

• lovetohate

@mellofellowsu said...

Last time Westbrook got a 70 was almost 3 weeks ago. I mean he’s still been excellent of course but his performance has undoubtedly been trending down in the past 2 weeks. Add to that, he’s never done particularly well vs the Jazz. His highest FD score in the past 3 years was a 52.

Last time he got a 70 on fd was over a month ago. He had a 69 3 weeks ago iirc.. I think he’s talking bout on DK but usual 70. No.. Westbrook. Doesn’t Average 70 a game . Let’s not exaggerate..

Ill play one lineup with Westbrook tonight, but for the majority of my lineups I’ll be Fading him.

• thebigboy

RG Overall Ranking

@teachmehowtocutty said...

Any news on who starts at pg for cleveland?

Liggins

• fothergilln

Liggins

• mellofellowsu

@lovetohate said...

Last time he got a 70 on fd was over a month ago. He had a 69 3 weeks ago iirc.. I think he’s talking bout on DK but usual 70. No.. Westbrook. Doesn’t. Average 70 a game.

He got a 72 vs Denver on 11/25

• Marsharks

• 2017 DraftKings FBBWC Finalist

@gav91183 said...

https://www.statmuse.com/questions/ef7d0bac-bcc3-4df5-9bde-f543ed325bf2

I’m sold now

A lot of those were with extended minutes, except the last outing this season. Lopez is from North Hollywood, CA, so you need to consider the location of those games as well.

• Authentk

Porter or Russell? Porter surely can break that slump tonight right?

• lovetohate

@mellofellowsu said...

He got a 72 vs Denver on 11/25

69. 7
    . Looking at his fd game logs right now. Close enough I guess tho but samething..He had a 77.5 Nov 13 against Orlando. His last 70 pointer on fd.

I’m Fading harden completely tonight. I’m expecting a Blowout. I’ll be playing lot of Gordon though. Hope it’s not a Mistake.

• ndfan63

Kemba or Dragic I like both even though kemba is on road ?? any thoughts

• Ricolasvegas

Help…. Thinking Core- Whiteside, Wall, Kawhi, Gasol… any reason why i should get off any of these guys ??

• WidumBoise

@GGee87 said...

In reality you could leave upwards of 5k on the table in some situations.

LOL furreal?

I can see leaving up to 1k, but 5k? That’s crazy.

• PlaymakerChris

Lou will , Avery Bradley , or Bradley Beal i don’t know which one to choose lol

• lovetohate

@WidumBoise said...

LOL furreal?

I can see leaving up to 1k, but 5k? That’s crazy.

It is. Makes me wonder. What’s the most someone has left on the table to win a gpp.

• WidumBoise

@ripking said...

2 questions:
    1. In a dk gpp do you play demarre, bojan,
    Barnes or casspi?
    2. Is David Lee a good, sneaky pivot from frye?

1. Casspi

2. Yes

• WidumBoise

@PlaymakerChris said...

Lou will , Avery Bradley , or Bradley Beal i don’t know which one to choose lol

Sweet, SWEET Louis for me.

• Manyak

@Gheag2014 said...

this is horrible advice, don’t listen to this. you will not win a GPP playing both harden and westbrook in the same lineup

edit: (today)

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.