7:00 PM EST : LA Clippers ( 0 ) at Orlando ( 0 ) —- T: —
    7:00 PM EST : Charlotte ( (Pick) ) at Washington ( (Pick) ) —- T: 212
    7:30 PM EST : LA Lakers ( 1.5 ) at Brooklyn ( -1.5 ) —- T: 228
    8:00 PM EST : Sacramento ( 9.5 ) at Houston ( -9.5 ) —- T: 217
    8:00 PM EST : Cleveland ( -7.5 ) at Memphis ( 7.5 ) —- T: 203
    8:30 PM EST : Detroit ( -4.5 ) at Dallas ( 4.5 ) —- T: 189.5
    7:00 PM EST : Oklahoma City ( 0 ) at Utah ( 0 ) —- T: —
    9:30 PM EST : Boston ( 8 ) at San Antonio ( -8 ) —- T: 201.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• zNaTuraL

@monarch said...

Hayward might fly under the radar with everyone trying to jam the guards and Harden into a LU. He’s a pretty nice play tonight vs OKC, especially with Hill remaining out and Exum/Hood questionable to play. Waiting to see that line.

Hayward always seems to be highly owned lately. 30%+ on FD. doubt he will be under the radar tonight

• CaldwellTylerusng94

PG13 against the Miami wings..?

• lastcallcasualty

I want to go to Kemba but man he’s on a downward spiral

• mdenny13

I’m looking at Shump for some reason early…I like him as a Cav play that may go low owned.

Besides him, Harden and Gasol, I can’t stop adding BKN/LAL players

• ezreads

Wall/Harden/Cousins core, maybe add the elf with scrubs?

• JSteele

Everyone will look to the Lakers/Nets game but the lakers seem like a trap tonight. Walton doesn’t really play anyone over 30 minutes if he doesn’t have to (OT). Brooklyn is a better side to focus on.

Charlotte/Wash is a good bet for some plays

As for Cleveland, I think you have to look at Kay Felder and Channing Frye at value while JR Smith is an excellent play once again

• monarch

@mdenny13 said...

I’m looking at Shump for some reason early…I like him as a Cav play that may go low owned.

Besides him, Harden and Gasol, I can’t stop adding BKN/LAL players

Just trying to get the LAL side of that right is the hard part for me. Lou has the nice matchup but had an off game last time out with Russell back. I still think he’s the play with Russell/Randle at less than 100 percent and a 228 O/U.

• deerosa

@monarch said...

Hayward might fly under the radar with everyone trying to jam the guards and Harden into a LU. He’s a pretty nice play tonight vs OKC, especially with Hill remaining out and Exum/Hood questionable to play. Waiting to see that line.

Rolling with him and gobert as well. My lu is nothing but 2 man stacks.

• cjk041084

So who was the person on here that told me Portland couldn’t blow out anyone? Oh ok, glad I stacked the Knicks game….

• ezreads

if the flock is lakers and nets, would it make more sense to sneak half of my core in and stack the rest with the flock?

• S7ubs

@JSteele said...

Everyone will look to the Lakers/Nets game but the lakers seem like a trap tonight. Walton doesn’t really play anyone over 30 minutes if he doesn’t have to (OT). Brooklyn is a better side to focus on.

As for Cleveland, I think you have to look at Kay Felder and Channing Frye at value while JR Smith is an excellent play once again

Im in on Kilpatrick for now.

gay is ruled out, who fills in for him? Cousins usage goes up when he’s off the court and went bonkers last game in the 2nd half when he was out.

• cjk041084

I’ve had great success the last few nights stacking high scoring games exclusively. I would have won tons if rose played last night. I still got 300 with him on the lineup

• SlackerAtDFS

Anyone like Lin with the revenge plot against the Lakers? He went like 1.4 fp/ min last night, just hard to project if he’ll see at least 30 mins.

• ezreads

@SlackerAtDFS said...

Anyone like Lin with the revenge plot against the Lakers? He went like 1.4 fp/ min last night, just hard to project if he’ll see at least 30 mins.

Lin could see some garbage time but highly doubtful he goes off in a revenge game

• monarch

I’m on Randle. GTD and a dud last time out should keep ownership down but that was on a B2B in a blowout loss. Lakers have lost 7 in a row, he had a rest/travel day and had a triple double in the previous BKN matchup.

• cjk041084

Lin is the puzzle of the night. How many minutes he gets will be big deciding factor

• CaldwellTylerusng94

@monarch said...

I’m on Randle. GTD and a dud last time out should keep ownership down but that was on a B2B in a blowout loss. Lakers have lost 7 in a row, he had a rest/travel day and had a triple double in the previous BKN matchup.

I like Randle here alot too. Also liking Larry Nance in the Turbo Slate

• ezreads

@cjk041084 said...

Lin is the puzzle of the night. How many minutes he gets will be big deciding factor

if anything Lin would see like maybe 20+ mins BUT thats IF coach decides to bench him to rest for the 2nd half

• wlynch82

@JSteele said...

Shumpert and J McRae too.

• wlynch82

@S7ubs said...

Im in on Kilpatrick for now.

gay is ruled out, who fills in for him? Cousins usage goes up when he’s off the court and went bonkers last game in the 2nd half when he was out.

Casspi?

• tmarohl

@monarch said...

Favors may play tonight.

• Stickman731

@steelbus said...

Why does Otto Porter always come up for me when building my lineups? I don’t think he has ever had a good game when I used him.

He is on my do not play list. I have been burnt too many times.

• gomez78

No one is talking about Shum tonight. Hope it stays that way.

• tmarohl

@cjk041084 said...

So who was the person on here that told me Portland couldn’t blow out anyone? Oh ok, glad I stacked the Knicks game….

That would have been me. I guess there is a first time for everything :) The way they have been playing I didn’t think it was a possibility.

• Stickman731

@CaldwellTylerusng94 said...

PG13 against the Miami wings..?

Is Winslow back? If yes, his defense may slow PG13.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).