7:00 PM EST : LA Clippers ( 0 ) at Orlando ( 0 ) —- T: —
    7:00 PM EST : Charlotte ( (Pick) ) at Washington ( (Pick) ) —- T: 212
    7:30 PM EST : LA Lakers ( 1.5 ) at Brooklyn ( -1.5 ) —- T: 228
    8:00 PM EST : Sacramento ( 9.5 ) at Houston ( -9.5 ) —- T: 217
    8:00 PM EST : Cleveland ( -7.5 ) at Memphis ( 7.5 ) —- T: 203
    8:30 PM EST : Detroit ( -4.5 ) at Dallas ( 4.5 ) —- T: 189.5
    7:00 PM EST : Oklahoma City ( 0 ) at Utah ( 0 ) —- T: —
    9:30 PM EST : Boston ( 8 ) at San Antonio ( -8 ) —- T: 201.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• Dfspacman

@Beckhams3Fingers said...

Someone tell Dragic he’s allowed to shoo the fucking ball too sometimes??

It’s funny when you actually watch the guys you drafted play live, you wonder how the hell their price tag got as high as it did. Dragic looks like a $3900 nightly punt to me

He isn’t just making the baskets, he’s actually shooting

• DirkDigglerz

@rebkell said...

I hate Temple, he was on my list all day and I never did put him in, naturally.

I used him last year with the Wizards when Beal was out he was steady 25 fantasy points a night. Liggins situation is just too enticing hehe

• walkoff9

RG Overall Ranking

Lowry most tilting play all season

SHOOT THE FUCKING BALL

• Sleepyfloyd16

The good thing about JR is that he will keep shooting even if he misses 20 in a row.

• draggin49

GG Vegas on that Lakers / Nets total
    Don’t think it’s gonna quite get there

• mchrisman

Serge get ur arse to work son!!!

• dragon1952

@Sleepyfloyd16 said...

The good thing about JR is that he will keep shooting even if he misses 20 in a row.

yep…or even 30 :^ /

• hardrocker61

WTF JR!?

• S7ubs

@Lionfan22 said...

J.R. Smith was definitely the perfect trap.

I said t on the first page of the thread. Lebron creates all his shots for him. Was an easy fade. If he hit value, that’s fine. Wasn’t playing that idiot though

• Ricolasvegas

1) Vegas shit the bed on the Laker o/u

2) if Cavs big 3 sit ever again then I’m fading the game this is pathetic so far

• WestCrook1

Sam Dekker looking like the play of the night

• S7ubs

Who was the fella calling JSteel an idiot for being on Gortat tonight? Good call JSteel. Gortat eating

• hardrocker61

anyone watchin the cle game? Is Smith playin?

• Ricolasvegas

Nobody there to create any shots for Cavs everyone playing is a spot up shooter, they might not break 70 pts tonight

• walkoff9

RG Overall Ranking

Take lowry and paul and they both take 6 shots though almost 3 quarters. Makes 0 sense.

• Peader24

Come on smithhhhhhh! Killing a good line up right now.

• dragon1952

@hardrocker61 said...

anyone watchin the cle game? Is Smith playin?

Not really.

• sloanxx

Smith takes the trophy for biggest trap player. Man I don’t know why but I knew he would be a trap. With how streaky he plays and how well he did yesterday just knew people would be on him for all the wrong reasons.

• DirkDigglerz

Lowry bro you have 20 fantasy points at halftime 3rd Quarter is ending you still have 20 bro hopefully you’ll not an All Star this year you fag

• SkateFiend

A bad night not to use Whiteside, he’s usually a mainstay in my lineups.

• DirkDigglerz

Hardeen Beverly Stack man oh man

• Dfspacman

JR BUCKETS❄️💩

• dragon1952

Marcus Morris and JR Smith hooked up prior to their respective games and smoked some dank shit.

• lovetohate

@S7ubs said...

I said t on the first page of the thread. Lebron creates all his shots for him. Was an easy fade. If he hit value, that’s fine. Wasn’t playing that idiot though

Same here.. Said they probably score 60 ish points. Well see how it goes.
    I Wasn’t going to chase none of these scrubs though.

• walkoff9

RG Overall Ranking

Need wall to get to 60

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).