• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:30 PM EST : Detroit ( -3.5 ) at Atlanta ( 3.5 ) —- T: 207
    7:30 PM EST : New York ( 1.5 ) at Brooklyn ( -1.5 ) —- T: 212.5
    8:00 PM EST : LA Lakers ( 9.5 ) at Cleveland ( -9.5 ) —- T: 219
    8:00 PM EST : Sacramento ( 9.5 ) at Minnesota ( -9.5 ) —- T: 203
    10:30 PM EST : Dallas ( 11.5 ) at Golden State ( -11.5 ) —- T: 212

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• Naomi44

Good Morning Everyone…. I’m hoping to get the taste of defeat out my mouth today…….Unicorn and Durantula together sounds like the move….. Wish everyone success…..

• zigger77

Dal been a whole lot better defensively lately. Not that gs guys are bad plays but not as good as you’d think.

• Naomi44

you think swap Lebron for Durant?

• upgradetoquestionable

On an ugly run of utter failure myself. Wish I could keep my hand from mass changing my lineup with every piece of injury news in the last 15 minutes! Thinking of going back to the MIN well, with a little LAL second team goodness in the mix as well (looking at you Kuzma and Clarkson). Teetering on KP, every time I start to think that guy is turning the corner I roster him and he duds. Seems like a pretty dreamy spot though.

Wondering what the perception is about Frankie Nicotine getting a huge run at the end of the last game and OT. Is this a sign that the coaching staff is believing in him. Will it translate to more mins? Either way I’m on him today for value.

• upgradetoquestionable

@Naomi44 said...

you think swap Lebron for Durant?

Seems a LeBron monster game spot. He relishes the big game spotlight. KD has really not stepped it up as much as I’d assume in Curry absence.

• Naomi44

My thoughts exactly…. is the staff going to turn it over to Frank N. after he played the entire OT… Was thinking about playing George Hill instead……

• MrPerfekt7

Morning guys ☕️☕️
    It seems like Lebron is a nice little play against the Lakers, he will prolly destroy them all cause Lavar didn’t know how to keep the Kings sons name out his mouth lol

On the other hand you have Lonzo Ball he has to defend the ball name against the king and he is coming off a decent performance from MSG

Alsobliking NY/BK n Min

• bjacksonibew

Anyone think the lakers can keep up with the Cavs? The kings did, the hawks, the Knicks Did as well, thoughts?
    Was thinking of a Bron/Love Clarkson/Ingram maybe Randle game stack
    But

• monarch

I think Lonzo and Bron both triple double and I want to go back to the Kuzma well. The Cavs have one good defender (Crowder) and he probably will be on Ingram. The price for KCP (6k) makes it hard for him to return 6 or 7x, I will look at Nance again for the dart at 7x in that game.

• DKjayhawks

Tips for new players for $3 DK Christmas Giveaway.
    1) Check this forum. Some good value plays will be mentioned.
    2) Construct lineup around Porzingas/Lebron.
    3) Try not to add another stud (Durant) because you will be left with scraps to fill out roster.
    4) Roster guards from Dallas, Brooklyn, New York.
    5) Check starting lineups before tip and prioritize starters over bench players.
    6) Jordan Bell.

• bjacksonibew

Forgot about Crowder D, dudes solid

• superjon

All my PG combos are JJ with Schroder, Dinwiddie, and Ball.

Center is locked in at 60% WCS and 40% Love

Stud exposure is 24% KD, 35% LBJ, and 41% Butler

Finally I have a good amount of Dirk, but will likely pivot to Cavanaugh if Collins sits again.

• jglumsic

@superjon said...

All my PG combos are JJ with Schroder, Dinwiddie, and Ball.

Center is locked in at 60% WCS and 40% Love

Stud exposure is 24% KD, 35% LBJ, and 41% Butler

Finally I have a good amount of Dirk, but will likely pivot to Cavanaugh if Collins sits again.

If i remember reading correctly the other day. Collins is getting sent to the G league for rehab so i don’t think he will be playing again.

• BigQ

Collins was sent down for not quite a day and is back with the team now.

• Cotycron30

Anyone else think Cavs at -9.5 is fishy?

• upgradetoquestionable

@bjacksonibew said...

Anyone think the lakers can keep up with the Cavs? The kings did, the hawks, the Knicks Did as well, thoughts?
    Was thinking of a Bron/Love Clarkson/Ingram maybe Randle game stack
    But

I hope so, I think that stack works out so nicely, with some mid-4K guys for value.

• zigger77

@Cotycron30 said...

Fishy how? Seems a little high but lakers have no reason to sit anyone.

• zigger77

@BigQ said...

Collins was sent down for not quite a day and is back with the team now.

Yeah I think it was just to get some 3 v 3 in

• monarch

@Cotycron30 said...

Feels like too much…Lakers bench will keep this game very close

• MrPerfekt7

That price tag on Lebron tho 👀

• caleb21scott

If green is out ill be rocking with Jordan bell again

• jglumsic

LBJ/Butler, and LBJ/Porzingod think thats how my stacks are gonna look today. Prolly sprinkle in some KLove too. Drummond has officially made my do not play list after that huge let down the other night. Now just gotta figure out where to go with PG tonight.

• bucherpsu08

Hopefully ownership is down on Drummond after a few poor games.

• Njsum1

@jglumsic said...

LBJ/Butler, and LBJ/Porzingod think thats how my stacks are gonna look today. Prolly sprinkle in some KLove too. Drummond has officially made my do not play list after that huge let down the other night. Now just gotta figure out where to go with PG tonight.

KLoves minutes are concerning, yet there’s no doubt he’s in a prime spot, price is down on DK too. If you play on DK @superjon already mentioned my favorite pg/sg of the night. I haven’t completely dug in yet, but on the surface I’m thinking #still2cheap 😁.

• geegoo75

I don’t know about you guys, but I am ready to take down a freakin tourney today. I am tired of being at the bottom of the payout pool wondering how these guys do it. lets put some good convo’s together and figure this thing out today. daddy needs a new pair of shoes….

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).