• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:30 PM EST : Detroit ( -3.5 ) at Atlanta ( 3.5 ) —- T: 207
    7:30 PM EST : New York ( 1.5 ) at Brooklyn ( -1.5 ) —- T: 212.5
    8:00 PM EST : LA Lakers ( 9.5 ) at Cleveland ( -9.5 ) —- T: 219
    8:00 PM EST : Sacramento ( 9.5 ) at Minnesota ( -9.5 ) —- T: 203
    10:30 PM EST : Dallas ( 11.5 ) at Golden State ( -11.5 ) —- T: 212

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• IronheadBAM

I’ve been trying to talk myself out of him, I can’t figure out why I keep clicking his name, GS just seems like a craps shoot lately with the frontcourt.

Edit, was referring to dolphinkick’s
    Call on mccaw

• KATburger

• Blogger of the Month

That zach collins call > Aron Baynes worked out. ;)

Today i’m eyeing a few different scenarios. I’ll likely be going with a Golden State stack but different than most peoples for sure.

I’ll have my thoughts in the blog today, should be up in a couple hours. Still working through some things right now.

• RogueGrinder

@TrustinthePlan said...

Early thoughts from me for tonight:
    1) love Klay’s price on DK and think he could easily hit 6x tonight.
    2) Loving the Butler/Towns stack again
    3) love the storylines in the CLE/LAL game, thinking that LBJ and Ball could go off tonight to show off, with Kuzma and Nance bringing good value in that game
    4) Porzingod and Dinwiddle should be in for big nights, can see both reaching 6x easily even with Porz price at nearly 10k on DK
    5) Loving Prince from ATL for a sneaky play tonight, other than that, I feel like maybe Jackson could be in play, but mainly fading that game.

However, I am waiting for Dirk’s and KATBurgers first insight of the day like…

I’m a no go on Klay, the opportunity is there, but he has been scoring solid with nothing else to show. He gets no blocks, a steal every so often, no assists, low rebounds. Which makes me love Durant even more. He could go for 90 ceiling.

I love Towns

Off of Ball, like Ingram instead(ownership will be lower and is capable of a 50). love Kuzma.

Like Porzinger, meh on Dinwiddler

Love prince

• Fruglebudget

@dolphinkick182 said...

Patrick McCaw is my play tonight

• RogueGrinder

@underdawgs said...

Any guesses as to how Nets C minutes go tonight? I’m trying to not love Kanter but it’s hard.

He doesn’t play the 4th quarter. I’m out…

• DirkDigglerz

@KATburger said...

That zach collins call > Aron Baynes worked out. ;)

Today i’m eyeing a few different scenarios. I’ll likely be going with a Golden State stack but different than most peoples for sure.

I’ll have my thoughts in the blog today, should be up in a couple hours. Still working through some things right now.

You also said Dwight’s gonna bust so

• zigger77

@RogueGrinder said...

He doesn’t play the 4th quarter. I’m out…

Yeah zinger seems to close for the most time part at the 5

• dolphinkick182

@IronheadBAM said...

I’ve been trying to talk myself out of him, I can’t figure out why I keep clicking his name, GS just seems like a craps shoot lately with the frontcourt.

Edit, was referring to dolphinkick’s
    Call on mccaw

I’m feeling they give him the nod at PG tonight.

• Poole954

@geegoo75 said...

I am tired of being at the bottom of the payout pool wondering how these guys do it.

I feel the same way. I realize why they constructed their lineups the way they did after the fact. I with on “It’s time”. I ‘m tired of winning $4-$10 lol

• hanyo66

great slate today… hard not to plug in Kevin Durant with no Draymond… really wish they would give Jordan Bell more than 20 minutes, the dude is a PPM beast!

Side note: does anybody know anywhere I can get detailed positional DvP numbers besides here? My premium membership and I don’t feel it’s worth renewing, since all I was using was the DvP numbers.

• gillio

Clarkson and Kuzma are the lakers I’m using today. Stacking Knicks/Nets and throw in KAT and you’ve got a solid lineup

• Epicsic

Love Jordan Clarkson today. Anytime Lonzo seems to play bad Clarkson gets more mins and tonight is definitely shaping up to be a bad night for the Big Baller Brand.

• zigger77

@hanyo66 said...

great slate today… hard not to plug in Kevin Durant with no Draymond… really wish they would give Jordan Bell more than 20 minutes, the dude is a PPM beast!

Side note: does anybody know anywhere I can get detailed positional DvP numbers besides here? My premium membership and I don’t feel it’s worth renewing, since all I was using was the DvP numbers.

He got 26 last game

• Panther85

Frank Ntilikina is the play tonight.

• dolphinkick182

@hanyo66 said...

The DvP cheatsheet on here isn’t premium content.

• BigQ

Just curious why you think tonight is a bad night for Lonzo? His numbers on the road are much better than at home. I think its a good spot for him, salary is getting a little high but i still think he goes for 30-35

• RogueGrinder

@Panther85 said...

:)

• RogueGrinder

@Panther85 said...

:)

• gillio

@Panther85 said...

Bro shhhhh

• RogueGrinder

@BigQ said...

Just curious why you think tonight is a bad night for Lonzo? His numbers on the road are much better than at home. I think its a good spot for him, salary is getting a little high but i still think he goes for 30-35

Knicks couldnt defend him. Cleveland can.

• Epicsic

Any love for Jimmy Butler today? He has had over 40 mins in last 6 games and seems to be priced a bit to low.

• RogueGrinder

@gillio said...

Bro shhhhh

Jarrett Jack going back to brooklyn :)

• kps3205s

@hanyo66 said...

Just started using this one after a post I made the other day and NarrowJ replied using their stats and Frugal suggested to compare one vs the other. Helped me min cash both of my LU’s last night to break the slump on DK which is all I play.

https://basketballmonster.com/dfsdvp.aspx

I was using this one below initially but basketball monster is much closer in the regards to scoring by position I have discovered.

https://www.rotowire.com/daily/nba/defense-vspos.php?site=DraftKings&statview=season

Hope this helps

• jglumsic

@Epicsic said...

Any love for Jimmy Butler today? He has had over 40 mins in last 6 games and seems to be priced a bit to low.

Jimmy buckets has been in my lineup since i first looked at the slate today. He’s taking charge of his role in Minnesota finally hes been great.

• tonedefrob

There are only two days this season Klay Thompson is actually in play – 3/27/18 and 4/5/18.

If you’ve been around for years you know why.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).