• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:30 PM EST : Detroit ( -3.5 ) at Atlanta ( 3.5 ) —- T: 207
    7:30 PM EST : New York ( 1.5 ) at Brooklyn ( -1.5 ) —- T: 212.5
    8:00 PM EST : LA Lakers ( 9.5 ) at Cleveland ( -9.5 ) —- T: 219
    8:00 PM EST : Sacramento ( 9.5 ) at Minnesota ( -9.5 ) —- T: 203
    10:30 PM EST : Dallas ( 11.5 ) at Golden State ( -11.5 ) —- T: 212

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• feekdogg

@bigbmp said...

Out of curiouty, what do the heavy hitters prefer to play? Cash or tourneys ? Where do they find the most success

They play everything. Quarter arcade to 10 k head-to-heads.

• kps3205s

@Epicsic said...

Any love for Jimmy Butler today? He has had over 40 mins in last 6 games and seems to be priced a bit to low.

FWIW, him and Karl-Anthony Towns are my big guns tonight to allow more balance on my 2 LU’s I am going to run.

We should be asking you for some takes as your track record is very consistent.

Cheers.

• frugal

Upset I missed out on Harrison last night. Seems so obvious in hindsight. I pivoted to Scott with the last minute start news but he let me down with ealy foul trouble and Parsons Parsoned. Fortunely I had lot’s of Adams and came out slightly ahead last night. First look at value plays isn’t encouraging. Lot’s of the value plays I’ve been riding nightly have had significant increases. That said, there’s still a few solid options.

Dwight Powell $10 – Powell (and Kleber) has injected some life into the struggling Mavs front court. In fact, J.Barea, Y.Ferrell, D.Harris, D.Nowitzki, D.Powel has the 3rd highest 5 man net rating according to NBA.com. The reason is this month the Mavs have stopped trying to force him to be a stretch 4 and let him play as a small ball 5 and it’s worked wonders. The Barea to Powell lob is a thing and with DSJ out, I really like Powell’s chances to hit 2X+ tonight.

Frank Ntilikina $10 – I had him on the radar prior to the Laker game and he paid off. Minutes continue to trend up and he has a good matchup in a pace up game tonight. Frank is a very inconsistent shooter, but this month outside going 0-3 vs IND his 3 point shoot has looked good. I like his chances to continue his 3 game 2X+ trend.

Langston Galloway $10 – With Johnson’s minutes cut and demotion to the bench and Tolliver a GTD fitted with a mask for a broken nose, there’s an opportunity for Galloway pick up some extra burn and repeat his 22 min 18 point performance vs DEN.

Good luck!

• IronheadBAM

@dolphinkick182 said...

I’m feeling they give him the nod at PG tonight.

Yeah the more I looked into it, the more I started liking it. Really fits what I want to do with my lines as well. Which is either good or bad, lol, but it’s still early. I’m liking this slate more and more

• MrPerfekt7

LBJ want stay out of my LU builder smh

• superstars92

@tonedefrob said...

There are only two days this season Klay Thompson is actually in play – 3/27/18 and 4/5/18.

If you’ve been around for years you know why.

What about 4/20/18? Or does he not have a game that day?

• IronheadBAM

@IronheadBAM said...

I’ve been trying to talk myself out of him, I can’t figure out why I keep clicking his name, GS just seems like a craps shoot lately with the frontcourt.

Edit, was referring to dolphinkick’s
    Call on mccaw

I also meant backcourt, wow, lol.
    Coffee finally kicked in gear

• BBWC_10

What a great time it would be to release the BOBAN. Maybe Drum could get a paper cut today at shoot around.

• hanyo66

@kps3205s said...

Just started using this one after a post I made the other day and NarrowJ replied using their stats and Frugal suggested to compare one vs the other. Helped me min cash both of my LU’s last night to break the slump on DK which is all I play.

https://basketballmonster.com/dfsdvp.aspx

I was using this one below initially but basketball monster is much closer in the regards to scoring by position I have discovered.

https://www.rotowire.com/daily/nba/defense-vspos.php?site=DraftKings&statview=season

Hope this helps

yes! awesome, thank you so much.

• tonedefrob

• Watchyahead

@IronheadBAM said...

Yeah the more I looked into it, the more I started liking it. Really fits what I want to do with my lines as well. Which is either good or bad, lol, but it’s still early. I’m liking this slate more and more

Referring to McCaw right?

• jglumsic

Thinking about playing some Korver. He’s been on fire lately and they also play him with Lebron in the 4th

• dolphinkick182

Man I don’t know about Bell today.. Gunna kill it for sure but be super chalky. If he does 30+ FP i’m sunk if I fade, but if I go Casspi and he could soak up a bunch of the free minutes might be better off….

• Epicsic

@kps3205s said...

FWIW, him and Karl-Anthony Towns are my big guns tonight to allow more balance on my 2 LU’s I am going to run.

We should be asking you for some takes as your track record is very consistent.

Cheers.

Thanks man. I’m also going balance today. KP might be the highest priced guy that makes my lineup today(I’m a single bullet guy).

• feekdogg

I think KAT is the play tonight. He took the loss to Philly hard.

• zigger77

@dolphinkick182 said...

Man I don’t know about Bell today.. Gunna kill it for sure but be super chalky. If he does 30+ FP i’m sunk if I fade, but if I go Casspi and he could soak up a bunch of the free minutes might be better off….

Really depends who gs decides to start. I’d guess bell based on kleber/dirk starting. But they could do bell starting at the 4 then McGee at the 5 and then Casspi off the bench.

• monarch

@RogueGrinder said...

Knicks couldnt defend him. Cleveland can.

Jose Calderon, JR Smith? Lonzo is going 9-11-11-3 steals. Whatever that adds up to

• wootown18

Wes Mathews, Kanter, and Hollis-Jefferson or Caulwell-Pope, Randle and K Love?

• Lathum

@Epicsic said...

Any love for Jimmy Butler today? He has had over 40 mins in last 6 games and seems to be priced a bit to low.

At this point I am rolling out at least 2 Twolves in my line up when they play. Minutes= money and as long as Thibbs is running his guys into the ground I’m going to be on them. Taj Gibson is the most underpriced played across all sites for the minutes and ceiling.

• RogueGrinder

@monarch said...

Jose Calderon, JR Smith? Lonzo is going 9-11-11-3 steals. Whatever that adds up to

• Epicsic

@monarch said...

I think LeBron will do whatever it takes to make Lonzos night as bad as possible. I think LeBron and the team as a whole want to send a message to the Big Baller Brand. Because I think we all agree we can’t stand this Ball family circus.

• KATburger

• Blogger of the Month

@DirkDigglerz said...

You also said Dwight’s gonna bust so

How about the Thad call, Teodosic, Adams? Middleton? .. comments on that… Steven Adams and Baynes .. were my C calls on the thread and the blog… you gonna give me credit for anything, or just be a daily ‘doubter’ ??

• Epicsic

@Lathum said...

At this point I am rolling out at least 2 Twolves in my line up when they play. Minutes= money and as long as Thibbs is running his guys into the ground I’m going to be on them. Taj Gibson is the most underpriced played across all sites for the minutes and ceiling.

Agree here. Mins = money

• RogueGrinder

@wootown18 said...

Wes Mathews, Kanter, and Hollis-Jefferson or Caulwell-Pope, Randle and K Love?

i think Porzingis gets another 3 blocks against Hollis-Jefferson.

• upgradetoquestionable

Is this the Tobias get right spot? One spot left and just enough to get him in there.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).