7:00 PM EST : New York ( 11 ) at Charlotte ( -11 ) —- T: 225.5
    7:30 PM EST : Washington ( 1.5 ) at Brooklyn ( -1.5 ) —- T: 225
    7:30 PM EST : Indiana ( 0 ) at Philadelphia ( 0 ) —- T: —
    7:30 PM EST : Milwaukee ( -10 ) at Cleveland ( 10 ) —- T: 218.5
    8:00 PM EST : Miami ( 0 ) at Memphis ( 0 ) —- T: —
    10:00 PM EST : Toronto ( 0 ) at Portland ( 0 ) —- T: —
    10:00 PM EST : Golden State ( -8 ) at Sacramento ( 8 ) —- T: 234.5
    10:00 PM EST : Okla City ( -2 ) at Denver ( 2 ) —- T: 217

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• johnbond

@kbsktbll88 said...

You didn’t. And I doubt you played. But I played and still do and you wouldn’t even score a single point on me. You might be able to go grab me some water though.

i did and i did. denial much?

• Wooden_Bones

@johnbond said...

i backed up my comments with facts. none of you even attempted to refute my list because you can’t. stick to nerd math and leave the game of basketball to those of us who played. thx!

You realize this is a dfs forum. Plenty of other places to argue greatest of all time. For starters, just pm mtdurham for a good old back and forth.

• mbunner23

@johnbond said...

i backed up my comments with facts. none of you even attempted to refute my list because you can’t. stick to nerd math and leave the game of basketball to those of us who played. thx!

• Idontknow

Dinwiddie or DeAngello love tonight on FD?

• kbsktbll88

@johnbond said...

i did and i did. denial much?

Sure you did kiddo.

• captainwacky

@wafic said...

I like Aminu as a pivot of the chalk Knox and Denver guys.

We can agree on that, at least :)

• biardo6

With Brown out… As much as it hurts to hit the Smart button… I may have to here. I like the Smart/Monte combo at SG on FD to free up a lot of salary. As already stated. Dame is way too cheap. And if Lowry sits… give me all of the FVV.

• Cocomilk

@Calicapo said...

Kings have shooters too but nobody can really matchup with Durant.

If steph has a good game, it could get out of hand.

it could but the line is only going down

• johnbond

summary.

pgs unquestionably better than cp3.

magic
    curry
    oscar
    isiah thomas
    stockton
    nash
    kidd
    cousy
    frazier
    westbrook
    gp
    logo (pg or sg)
    iverson (pg or sg)

discussion over.

• dolphinkick182

@monarch said...

I don’t like J Rich but…if Dragic (he’s out) and Wade are out I am seeing J Rich getting a big usage bump when he runs the second team with Whiteside off the floor. So if T Johnson starts and Wade is out then J Rich looks really good.

I’m going with JRich even with his recent struggles. I have a feeling TJ sits tonight too. JRich will be taking a ton of shots. Just hope half of them drop lol.

• Cocomilk

@johnbond said...

iggy is a fmvp. cp3 is a career choker. definitely not a wash.

biiiiiiiiingo! no fantasy points for help d so the square bear fantasy nerds dont get it

• captainwacky

@johnbond said...

summary.

pgs unquestionably better than cp3.

magic
    curry
    oscar
    isiah thomas
    stockton
    nash
    kidd
    cousy
    frazier
    westbrook
    gp
    logo (pg or sg?)

discussion over.

Some of those are wrong, and why are you still here?

• mbunner23

@captainwacky said...

Seriously though, I feel bad for contributing so much to a garbage thread derailment, so let’s get back on track. One guy who I almost never play but seems somewhat intriguing today given the uncertainties of their stars would be Danny Green; portland struggles against wings, and he might end up playing a TON of minutes. I keep finding him fitting in as the last piece, but he has some sort of ceiling going on if one or both of Lowry and Kawhi miss.

I do too, but I have such a hard time not arguing with people who make stupid comments. I need to work on letting it go….

• kbsktbll88

@captainwacky said...

The real summary: johnbond doesn’t know anything about basketball.

• johnbond

@Cocomilk said...

biiiiiiiiingo! no fantasy points for help d so the square bear fantasy nerds dont get it

indeed.

• captainwacky

@mbunner23 said...

I do too, but I have such a hard time not arguing with people who make stupid comments. I need to work on letting it go….

Yeah, this is the first time I’ve really engaged, but holy…

• kbsktbll88

@mbunner23 said...

Yeah, same here. No point in arguing with clueless idiots anyways.

• johnbond

@captainwacky said...

great argument.

• Agent47

@dolphinkick182 said...

I’m going with JRich even with his recent struggles. I have a feeling TJ sits tonight too. JRich will be taking a ton of shots. Just hope half of them drop lol.

Maybe I’m in the minority, but even with the minutes and potential usage bump, I don’t have any urge to go there against a top 2-3 defense that plays at such a slow pace, especially with all the other options on a 9-game slate.

• stugots219

@captainwacky said...

He forgot to put Iverson on this list.

• johnbond

like i said…they can’t refute THE LIST lol. stick to nerd math, kids!

• trinidon

Man thanks for curing my after lunch ‘Itis’ guys. Reading the past 3 pages provided was all i needed.
    My question is Aminu or JayMychal on FD GPP?

• monarch

@Agent47 said...

Maybe I’m in the minority, but even with the minutes and potential usage bump, I don’t have any urge to go there against a top 2-3 defense that plays at such a slow pace, especially with all the other options on a 9-game slate.

He is 31.6 percent usage with Dragic/Wade/Whiteside off which is what he will get a lot of if Wade sits. That’s hard to pass up at 5600 DK. I can’t pass that up.

• biardo6

In a rare plot twist… Mangone is actually johnbond in an attempt to distract the minds of the forum!

Also… somebody talk me off of Nance Jr. It’s his bust night… right?

• mbunner23

@stugots219 said...

He forgot to put Iverson on this list.

2 guard even though he was small.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).