7:00 PM EST : New York ( 11 ) at Charlotte ( -11 ) —- T: 225.5
    7:30 PM EST : Washington ( 1.5 ) at Brooklyn ( -1.5 ) —- T: 225
    7:30 PM EST : Indiana ( 0 ) at Philadelphia ( 0 ) —- T: —
    7:30 PM EST : Milwaukee ( -10 ) at Cleveland ( 10 ) —- T: 218.5
    8:00 PM EST : Miami ( 0 ) at Memphis ( 0 ) —- T: —
    10:00 PM EST : Toronto ( 0 ) at Portland ( 0 ) —- T: —
    10:00 PM EST : Golden State ( -8 ) at Sacramento ( 8 ) —- T: 234.5
    10:00 PM EST : Okla City ( -2 ) at Denver ( 2 ) —- T: 217

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #93

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

@dominicanpapi said...

First thing I noticed is Bucks being favored by 10, I could have sworn they were favored by 14-15 against Cleveland a few days ago. Someone on the Bucks sitting this one out?

Might just be because the game is in Cleveland this time?

• monarch

Good work Panda.

Why I have interest in Simmons….If Butler were to miss that’s an uptick and he will basically play PG/PF and be defended by some combination of Thad Young/Bogdanovic and Embiid will be bringing Turner/Sabonis (not much rim protection anyways) away from the rim. Now Simmons needs 55+ to be a great play which is tough against the Pacers. He’s a low level triple double if Butler misses with upside. If Butler plays I’m completely off.

• monarch

I really like Robert Williams. He’s the type of guy that kills Atlanta. He’s checking a lot of my boxes for a punt.

• dominicanpapi

@Pandamonious said...

Might just be because the game is in Cleveland this time?

4 point swing though? This feels like a slate where we’re going to see some guys sit this one out. Boston plays tomorrow in Detroit, I wouldn’t be shocked if Irving sits this out. He’s been dealing with a bum shoulder. Butler is questionable/doubtful, and the spread on that Bucks/Cavs game is suspect.

• Kmasonbx

@monarch said...

I really like Robert Williams. He’s the type of guy that kills Atlanta. He’s checking a lot of my boxes for a punt.

With Baynes active he won’t see many minutes.

• Kmasonbx

@dominicanpapi said...

4 point swing though? This feels like a slate where we’re going to see some guys sit this one out. Boston plays tomorrow in Detroit, I wouldn’t be shocked if Irving sits this out. He’s been dealing with a bum shoulder. Butler is questionable/doubtful, and the spread on that Bucks/Cavs game is suspect.

I’ve heard an oddsmaker speak about the value of homecourt. Typically they give HCA a value of 3 points. So you if you see a team favored by 3 points at home it means usually it’s a pick’em on a neutral court and they would be 3 point underdogs on the road. So if a team is a 14 point dog on the road the standard would be 8 at home. I’d say considering Thompson is out of this game and was in the last one, makes the 10 point spread just about right considering everything I said.

• colb24

@Kmasonbx said...

Baynes minute restriction still ? He was last game

• chrisrocks132

Williams still only played 14 minutes with Baynes playing limited minutes and Theis only playing 14 minutes as well. And that was an OT game too.

• monarch

@Kmasonbx said...

Gotcha, I thought I had seen something about Baynes that led me to believe he might not play but I can’t find it so I’ll be off Williams and possibly on Baynes until I hear otherwise.

I still think Williams can get his vs Atlanta but it may require a blowout.

• rgrinders34

On DK i think you can do Embiid or go all the way down to Allen at 5.6k.

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #93

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

SG is lot tougher to find good spots on DK in my opinion. Not abnormal for me to fit PG’s in the SG slot there anyway. Curry, Russell, or Dinwiddie will look good there. Other guys I like..

Oladipo: More of a price play like Dame. Nothing exceptional about the match up, especially if Butler were to play. Hit 65 against the non-Butler version earlier this year. Guessing he gets back up to a more normal 35 minutes. Got the rust off after the last game. Big upside here.

THJ/Lee: It’s a good spot for either. Lee is back with the team. THJ is struggling, but the price is down. Lee is super cheap. With Trier and Burke out already, if Dotson were to sit there should be plenty of minutes here. THJ would pair great with Kemba if this game were to stay close there’s big upside all around there.

Klay: Some Warriors are going off tonight. I don’t like playing Klay in general and especially don’t like to with everyone healthy. This is such a good spot though I can’t write him off completely.

Korkmaz: The lightning is still in the bottle, for now. No reason to not keep riding the hot hand here. The price is still justifiable. SG’s have done OK against Indy overall. I won’t be heavy on exposure, but I’ll sprinkle him in where he fits.

Hield/Bogdanovic: If SAC/GSW is going to be a goldmine these guys are going to have to score. Their prices concern me and they both seem to keep each other from reaching their ceiling. Hield’s price though is down enough that there’s upside in it. I’m a little bias towards Bogdan admittedly, as he’s won me money in the past, but he gets good usage and does a little bit of everything to stuff the box score.

J-Rich: Nothing stands out here. I may not even go here. Dragic is out though and his price has plummeted 2K over the last couple of weeks. 5.6K for a guy who can block, board, steal and 3 his way to 40 is pretty good.

Really want to do something with Denver or the Celtics in the guard spots. I don’t know what. Monte Morris has been crushing. Jaylen Brown is questionable. I think there’s something in those spots, but I don’t know who or what yet.

• Jeddy3

You really have to think RWB saw what Harden did last night and has a little extra in the tank tonight to take back his record. Tight spread, Denver isn’t the best at guarding pgs, and people are down on rwb. Tonight is the lock and load spot I think.

• rgrinders34

@Pandamonious said...

SG is lot tougher to find good spots on DK in my opinion. Not abnormal for me to fit PG’s in the SG slot there anyway. Curry, Russell, or Dinwiddie will look good there. Other guys I like..

Oladipo: More of a price play like Dame. Nothing exceptional about the match up, especially if Butler were to play. Hit 65 against the non-Butler version earlier this year. Guessing he gets back up to a more normal 35 minutes. Got the rust off after the last game. Big upside here.

THJ/Lee: It’s a good spot for either. Lee is back with the team. THJ is struggling, but the price is down. Lee is super cheap. With Trier and Burke out already, if Dotson were to sit there should be plenty of minutes here. THJ would pair great with Kemba if this game were to stay close there’s big upside all around there.

Klay: Some Warriors are going off tonight. I don’t like playing Klay in general and especially don’t like to with everyone healthy. This is such a good spot though I can’t write him off completely.

Korkmaz: The lightning is still in the bottle, for now. No reason to not keep riding the hot hand here. The price is still justifiable. SG’s have done OK against Indy overall. I won’t be heavy on exposure, but I’ll sprinkle him in where he fits.

Hield/Bogdanovic: If SAC/GSW is going to be a goldmine these guys are going to have to score. Their prices concern me and they both seem to keep each other from reaching their ceiling. Hield’s price though is down enough that there’s upside in it. I’m a little bias towards Bogdan admittedly, as he’s won me money in the past, but he gets good usage and does a little bit of everything to stuff the box score.

J-Rich: Nothing stands out here. I may not even go here. Dragic is out though and his price has plummeted 2K over the last couple of weeks. 5.6K for a guy who can block, board, steal and 3 his way to 40 is pretty good.

Really want to do something with Denver or the Celtics in the guard spots. I don’t know what. Monte Morris has been crushing. Jaylen Brown is questionable. I think there’s something in those spots, but I don’t know who or what yet.

punt SG and load up on the PGs as u stated. i think SG, SF and even C are weak tonight.

• Kmasonbx

@colb24 said...

Baynes minute restriction still ? He was last game

Have to imagine so which is weird considering even when he does start he plays no more than 25 minutes. Even with the minutes limit and OT, Williams still played just 14 minutes.

• rgrinders34

Whatever i do, no matter how much i research, i’m destined for 223 on DK.

• Wynter12

Any love for Bagley tonight, guys?

• Tribefan18

@dominicanpapi said...

First thing I noticed is Bucks being favored by 10, I could have sworn they were favored by 14-15 against Cleveland a few days ago. Someone on the Bucks sitting this one out?

Its at Cleveland, they play much better at home than on the road

• TomBradyBlueMamba

Ariza over Melton and I would have won my first little tournament, and I feel like that was an obvious move. Fun night though.

• TrustinthePlan

Embeast going to come out on a tear again and will get Turner in early foul trouble, you can book it. After he said last game he is tired of making every guard in the league look like an all star, he might throw in a dozen blocks tonight if the guards try to get around the basket. I can see Kemba going off again tonight as well as Curry. Might be a stars and scrubs night if you can find and hit the value.

• BBWC_10

@Sham13 said...

Is it Dinwiddie or D-Lo tonight?

I think Dinwiddie gets all the 4th quarter run. They trust him more and he just signed a big extension. He might want to prove he is worth it. The bad news he is the first guy I plugged in, I have a mini stack in that game with Allen and Oubre, he does way better on the road for some reason, He will get his minutes whether Porter is in or out.

• monarch

Panda…give me some Klay at 6200. Buddy Hield D, fast game he gets lost in transition.

• Benf15harp

@TrustinthePlan said...

Embeast going to come out on a tear again and will get Turner in early foul trouble, you can book it. After he said last game he is tired of making every guard in the league look like an all star, he might throw in a dozen blocks tonight if the guards try to get around the basket. I can see Kemba going off again tonight as well as Curry. Might be a stars and scrubs night if you can find and hit the value.

🔥 up

• kps3205s

@Pandamonious said...

SG is lot tougher to find good spots on DK in my opinion.

Possibly Danny Green for the SG spot if Kawhi Leonard sits tonight? He moves to SF, which he is eligible for on DK and Fred VanVleet comes into the starting 5.

Gives you some some more $$ to put it elsewhere.

• RandysCrow

Durant was holding his arm a bit at the end of last game. I haven’t seen anything come out, has anyone else heard of any lingering issues?

Dinwiddie over D Russ tonight. Dinwiddie just signed that nice 3 year contract extension. Goes out and says thank you tonight?

Which Kemba is better? The Kemba at home or the Kemba at MSG?! Haha

Is Steph Curry pissed about his performance last game and decide to catch and shoot 3s on the inbounds pass after an oppanamts made basket? He has the range.

With ABC playing this time, does Bledsoe sit and allow Hill to show Delle that he was the better player in the trade?

Going down in the Baze of glory this time.

Does Redick tell Furkan to put a Kork in it and let him shoot?

If Lowe’s is closed because of general soreness, the Home Dipo Has a sale going on right now.

$9.6 for a PG13 movie? I remember when 9.6 would get you a movie and popcorn with a drink!

I hope the Oubre driver that I called is better than the last one I got because the last one cost a lot of Green.

More analytical analysis later. I have to sort all this out first!

• monarch

@RandysCrow said...

Durant was holding his arm a bit at the end of last game. I haven’t seen anything come out, has anyone else heard of any lingering issues?

Dinwiddie over D Russ tonight. Dinwiddie just signed that nice 3 year contract extension. Goes out and says thank you tonight?

Which Kemba is better? The Kemba at home or the Kemba at MSG?! Haha

Is Steph Curry pissed about his performance last game and decide to catch and shoot 3s on the inbounds pass after an oppanamts made basket? He has the range.

With ABC playing this time, does Bledsoe sit and allow Hill to show Delle that he was the better player in the trade?

Going down in the Baze of glory this time.

Does Redick tell Furkan to put a Kork in it and let him shoot?

If Lowe’s is closed because of general soreness, the Home Dipo Has a sale going on right now.

$9.6 for a PG13 movie? I remember when 9.6 would get you a movie and popcorn with a drink!

I hope the Oubre driver that I called is better than the last one I got because the last one cost a lot of Green.

More analytical analysis later. I have to sort all this out first!

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.