7:00 PM EST : New York ( 11 ) at Charlotte ( -11 ) —- T: 225.5
    7:30 PM EST : Washington ( 1.5 ) at Brooklyn ( -1.5 ) —- T: 225
    7:30 PM EST : Indiana ( 0 ) at Philadelphia ( 0 ) —- T: —
    7:30 PM EST : Milwaukee ( -10 ) at Cleveland ( 10 ) —- T: 218.5
    8:00 PM EST : Miami ( 0 ) at Memphis ( 0 ) —- T: —
    10:00 PM EST : Toronto ( 0 ) at Portland ( 0 ) —- T: —
    10:00 PM EST : Golden State ( -8 ) at Sacramento ( 8 ) —- T: 234.5
    10:00 PM EST : Okla City ( -2 ) at Denver ( 2 ) —- T: 217

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• DirkDigglerz

delete

• gaelicgirl

@Benf15harp said...

Imagine hating James Harden

LOL He’s boring to watch and a shameless foul hunter.

• Ts99

Any chance Bryant gets some run at C against Brooklyn tonight?

• frugal

@gaelicgirl said...

Frugal, what’s the range of outcomes that are considered good on Yahoo? I gather 2x is the minimum?

I always use a sliding scale, studs will not hit 2x. In year’s past ~280+ was cashing but on big slates this year you pretty much always have to break 300 to cash and the winner is pretty much always 350+. So based on the $200 salary if you can consistently hit 1.5X total salary you should regularly cash. Note that 50/50 cash lines are not significantly lower than tournaments but if you are just joining and can enter the novice contests they are super soft and easy to win (at least they were for me back when I first started).

• kbsktbll88

@gaelicgirl said...

Didn’t need many free throws to blow you guys out a couple of weeks ago

• byo34

Westbrook for 70 tonight and highest scorer of the slate is my prediction! Real bold, huh?

I am jumping back on Knox against CHA.. mainly because he is why I won my first GPP on Sunday when he played em! If he is a reason I lose tonight, I can deal with it.

Korkmaz again if Butler is out.. I do think JJ gets his head out of his ass and gets 30 DK points tonight, not going to take him but I just think its a bounce back night.. he isn’t the type to shoot under 35% 4 games in a row.

• RandysCrow

@gaelicgirl said...

- No beer. I’m waiting now… – Yes, saw that gif and you might be on to something there. – Yahoo seems pretty straightforward. Same scoring as FD, you only have to pick 8 players instead of 9, get a UTIL spot, and best of all no score dropped! My first impression is favorable, we’ll see how it goes.

Yeah I like the set up. Just have to figure out the dollar spending amounts and stuff.

• queensfinest

not much talk about thad young? im surprised. hes been on a tear and philly is awful vs pf. im locking him in

• mbunner23

@queensfinest said...

not much talk about thad young? im surprised. hes been on a tear and philly is awful vs pf. im locking him in

Like mentioned before, most of that is due to Dario Saric who is no longer with the sixers.

• gaelicgirl

@frugal said...

I always use a sliding scale, studs will not hit 2x. In year’s past ~280+ was cashing but on big slates this year you pretty much always have to break 300 to cash and the winner is pretty much always 350+. So based on the $200 salary if you can consistently hit 1.5X total salary you should regularly cash. Note that 50/50 cash lines are not significantly lower than tournaments but if you are just joining and can enter the novice contests they are super soft and easy to win (at least they were for me back when I first started).

Excellent, thanks a lot!

• byo34

I wonder where Philly would rank against PF’s if you took away the Blake Griffin games? 😂

• Benf15harp

I’d like to thank the new shot clock rule and altitude while indoors not being a factor for the bulls magic game hitting the under
    Lmao

• mbunner23

@Benf15harp said...

I’d like to thank the new shot clock rule and altitude while indoors not being a factor for the bulls magic game hitting the under
    Lmao

• TJRhodes

@gaelicgirl said...

You thought last nights game was boring to watch? Maybe one of my top 5 of the year so far.

• johnbond

watching harden have his own personal ft shooting contest wasn’t exactly exciting.

• Benf15harp

@TJRhodes said...

You thought last nights game was boring to watch? Maybe one of my top 5 of the year so far.

• RandysCrow

@Benf15harp said...

Do you get to shoot foul shots in the new NBA Jams remake?!

I kid…sort of lol

• Idontknow

I mean, the dunk on McGee was pretty cool…

• srcripps

• x5

Blogger of the Month

@Benf15harp said...

20.5k for 80-100 fp feels……suboptimal

19.4K for probably 100 FD pts…….does that sound better?

• Benf15harp

@RandysCrow said...

Do you get to shoot foul shots in the new NBA Jams remake?!

I kid…sort of lol

I don’t see anybody complaining when Joel embiid shoots a ton of free throws
    Aka the league leader in free throw att per game

• Benf15harp

@srcripps said...

19.4K for probably 100 FD pts…….does that sound better?

Probably never sounds good lmao

• Petergunz82

@DirkDigglerz said...

This Guy had a 70 burger in regulation last time they played. should be low owned.. No Butler D too..
    Depot

But wasn’t that Home Dipo?

• RandysCrow

@Benf15harp said...

I don’t see anybody complaining when Joel embiid shoots a ton of free throws
    Aka the league leader in free throw att per game

I wasn’t complaining…just trying to add comedic relief to the topic.

Harden does a good job drawing fouls. Many players have.

We would be complaining about LBJ getting to the line too, but he misses them so it doesn’t matter as much lol

• gaelicgirl

@kbsktbll88 said...

Didn’t need many free throws to blow you guys out a couple of weeks ago

No Steph so it’s hardly a representative sample. KD and Klay didn’t take many shots, either.
    Looking at efficiency, though…Harden 8/23 FGA FG% .348, 4/14 3PA 3PT% .286…not good!
    Quinn Cook 4/8 FGA FG% .500, 3/4 3PA 3PT% .750…very good!

Looking forward to the rematch January 3rd, when all the Warriors play.

• Westbrook woke up in the morning looked over his phone and then said to his wife ‘That Harden fool put up 86.5 fantasy points last night? Ahhh I see how it is. Russ is gonna put up 96 tonight. Oh honey, don’t give me that look when I speak of myself in the first person. Russ is gonna go make some eggs.”

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).