7:00 PM EST : New York ( 11 ) at Charlotte ( -11 ) —- T: 225.5
    7:30 PM EST : Washington ( 1.5 ) at Brooklyn ( -1.5 ) —- T: 225
    7:30 PM EST : Indiana ( 0 ) at Philadelphia ( 0 ) —- T: —
    7:30 PM EST : Milwaukee ( -10 ) at Cleveland ( 10 ) —- T: 218.5
    8:00 PM EST : Miami ( 0 ) at Memphis ( 0 ) —- T: —
    10:00 PM EST : Toronto ( 0 ) at Portland ( 0 ) —- T: —
    10:00 PM EST : Golden State ( -8 ) at Sacramento ( 8 ) —- T: 234.5
    10:00 PM EST : Okla City ( -2 ) at Denver ( 2 ) —- T: 217

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• Dfspacman

Trier still out and Dotson out, anyone on THJ?

• gaelicgirl

@TJRhodes said...

You thought last nights game was boring to watch? Maybe one of my top 5 of the year so far.

LOL I’m shocked that the guys with Rockets avatars loved that game.

• Dfspacman

After the L to Raptors, warriors might be done with the Kings by 3qr

• Tajtrivedi

Slates of this size can be so overwhelming. It’s hard to know where to start

• kbsktbll88

@gaelicgirl said...

No Steph so it’s hardly a representative sample. KD and Klay didn’t take many shots, either.
    Looking at efficiency, though…Harden 8/23 FGA FG% .348, 4/14 3PA 3PT% .286…not good!
    Quinn Cook 4/8 FGA FG% .500, 3/4 3PA 3PT% .750…very good!

Looking forward to the rematch January 3rd, when all the Warriors play.

Ah the Steph excuse, but when CP3 got injured in the WCF it was an excuse huh lol. You guys had Steph last game and Raptors had no Kawhi and look how that turned out. Watching Curry chuck brick after brick.. now that’s boring. And KD and Klay didn’t take many shots because we were shutting them down and the game was over in the 3rd quarter.

But I get it, you’re a Warriors fan. Harden could drop 100 points in a game and it would be “boring” to watch.

• Benf15harp

@Dfspacman said...

Trier still out and Dotson out, anyone on THJ?

Running knox and thj isn’t a bad idea. Looking at 30+ shots combined

• mbunner23

@kbsktbll88 said...

Ah the Steph excuse, but when CP3 got injured in the WCF it was an excuse huh lol. You guys had Steph last game and Raptors had no Kawhi and look how that turned out. Watching Curry chuck brick after brick.. now that’s boring. And KD and Klay didn’t take many shots because we were shutting them down and the game was over in the 3rd quarter.

But I get it, you’re a Warriors fan. Harden could drop 100 points in a game and it would be “boring” to watch.

I don’t have a dog in the fight but Harden is the most fun player to watch in the league IMO. Dude is so crafty, His footwork is truly a work of art..

• kbsktbll88

@mbunner23 said...

I don’t have a dog in the fight but Harden is the most fun player to watch in the league IMO. Dude is so crafty, His footwork is truly a work of art..

But according to Warriors fans he’s only fun to watch if you’re a Rockets fan

• Benf15harp

@mbunner23 said...

Beard and kyrie for me

• Benf15harp

Jokic embiid AD for big guys

• smokeyca14

Harden is unwatchable, looks towards refs to get bailed out. thinks he’s fouled every play. no defense.
    leardaddy woat..

• Benf15harp

@smokeyca14 said...

Harden is unwatchable, looks towards refs to get bailed out. thinks he’s fouled every play. no defense.
    leardaddy woat..

• hobbes2d

@smokeyca14 said...

leardaddy woat..

Lol literally every star does this. Bron and Wade have been whining to refs and not getting back on defense for like 10 years now.

• kbsktbll88

@Benf15harp said...

Beard and kyrie for me

Same

• kbsktbll88

@smokeyca14 said...

leardaddy woat..

• deepfat

The 78 FD pts he gave my cash money lineups last night was far from boring.

• mbunner23

@smokeyca14 said...

leardaddy woat..

• Benf15harp

@kbsktbll88 said...

Same

Lol

• Benf15harp

@deepfat said...

The 78 FD pts he gave my cash money lineups last night was far from boring.

LOL

• johnbond

@smokeyca14 said...

leardaddy woat..

he gets exposed in the postseason.

• deepfat

Thinking Zeller will be a fixture in most of my LUs tonight.

• @hobbes2d said...

Lol literally every star does this. Bron and Wade have been whining to refs and not getting back on defense for like 10 years now.

So true! To your point, I remember when Boston was blowing out Miami in the Eastern Conference finals. And Doris was interviewing Rondo at the half and she is like how are you guys winning by so much? And Rondo if I recall literally said, “They whining to the refs and not get backing on D.” Ahhh I love Rondo and those Celtic teams.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EZJ2OyFD7B8

• hobbes2d

@manontheflyintrapezious said...

So true! To your point, I remember when Boston was blowing out Miami in the Eastern Conference finals. And Doris was interviewing Rondo at the half and she is like how are you guys winning by so much? And Rondo if I recall literally said, “They whining to the refs and not get backing on D.” Ahhh I love Rondo and those Celtic teams.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EZJ2OyFD7B8

Exactly. They even did it in playoff games. So annoying. I remember they did it in the Finals vs the Spurs too.

• dolphinkick182

@johnbond said...

he gets exposed in the postseason.

MVP voting is done by then….

• jayzee666

@manontheflyintrapezious said...

Westbrook woke up in the morning looked over his phone and then said to his wife ‘That Harden fool put up 86.5 fantasy points last night? Ahhh I see how it is. Russ is gonna put up 96 tonight. Oh honey, don’t give me that look when I speak of myself in the first person. Russ is gonna go make some eggs.”

Then he finds out that he is in a majority of jayzee66’s LUs and tells his wife “nevermind, that SOB has me in his LUs again. I think I will just stay home”

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).