7:00 PM EST : New York ( 11 ) at Charlotte ( -11 ) —- T: 225.5
    7:30 PM EST : Washington ( 1.5 ) at Brooklyn ( -1.5 ) —- T: 225
    7:30 PM EST : Indiana ( 0 ) at Philadelphia ( 0 ) —- T: —
    7:30 PM EST : Milwaukee ( -10 ) at Cleveland ( 10 ) —- T: 218.5
    8:00 PM EST : Miami ( 0 ) at Memphis ( 0 ) —- T: —
    10:00 PM EST : Toronto ( 0 ) at Portland ( 0 ) —- T: —
    10:00 PM EST : Golden State ( -8 ) at Sacramento ( 8 ) —- T: 234.5
    10:00 PM EST : Okla City ( -2 ) at Denver ( 2 ) —- T: 217

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• kbsktbll88

Nance not going to be mega chalk again? Labs only has him at 13-16% owned.

• Mattak14

Kstate and ben over here like this today

And I’m just over here

• Benf15harp

@jayzee666 said...

Then he finds out that he is in a majority of jayzee66’s LUs and tells his wife “nevermind, that SOB has me in his LUs again. I think I will just stay home”

Despite your uncanny ability to make superstars turn into bums on a nightly basis lol
    I’m likely all in on a rwb/jokic stack

• fenway2015

westbrook hermangomez plumlee and jokic

• RandysCrow

@johnbond said...

he gets exposed in the postseason.

I would rephrase that in this forum.

……I also would not leave my rum laying around with this bunch.

It’s bad to steal Jobu’s rum. Very bad.

• TJRhodes

@gaelicgirl said...

LOL I’m shocked that the guys with Rockets avatars loved that game.

lol, the guy scores a triple double with 50 points. Yep, just another boring game with harden getting fouled and shooting foul shots.

• kps3205s

@manontheflyintrapezious said...

Westbrook woke up in the morning looked over his phone and then said to his wife ‘That Harden fool put up 86.5 fantasy points last night? Ahhh I see how it is. Russ is gonna put up 96 tonight. Oh honey, don’t give me that look when I speak of myself in the first person. Russ is gonna go make some eggs.”

LMFAO……

• gaelicgirl

@kbsktbll88 said...

Ah the Steph excuse, but when CP3 got injured in the WCF it was an excuse huh lol. You guys had Steph last game and Raptors had no Kawhi and look how that turned out. Watching Curry chuck brick after brick.. now that’s boring. And KD and Klay didn’t take many shots because we were shutting them down and the game was over in the 3rd quarter.

But I get it, you’re a Warriors fan. Harden could drop 100 points in a game and it would be “boring” to watch.

Steph being out is a reason, not an excuse, because they can’t play their beautiful style of basketball without him. Rockets shooting bricks from 3 all game in Game 7 of the WCF but stubbornly refusing to change tactics is a reason, not an excuse. Iggy being injured for the first games and CP3 being injured for the last games is a wash (i.e., you can say it never would have gone to 7 games had Iggy been available and you can say the Rockets would have won if CP3 hadn’t gotten injured). Finally, the Raptors are one of the best defensive teams in the league, and they caught them on an off shooting night. But that’s all water under the bridge.
    And I get it, you’re a Rockets fan. Hope your guys make the playoffs again this year.

This friendly trash talking has been fun, but if you’ll excuse me, I need to consult with my roommate on some math questions.

• Calicapo

Question of the day is: will the Kings keep it close?

• @jayzee666 said...

Then he finds out that he is in a majority of jayzee66’s LUs and tells his wife “nevermind, that SOB has me in his LUs again. I think I will just stay home”

Sheeyit man don’t make me change my lineups. I found good cheap guys that gonna blow up like chinese firecracker tonight. Just need RWB to drop a noventa burger on Denver, Senor!

• frugal

Oddly my projections don’t really favor many studs tonight. The PHI guys get the usage boost but also IND defense, BOS, GS, MIL all in blowout scenarios, Kawhi been out. Which leaves…

• byo34

I know I shouldn’t take J Rich but that price tag.. wow.

• JSteele

@kbsktbll88 said...

Nance not going to be mega chalk again? Labs only has him at 13-16% owned.

I like him today, he matches up well with the Bucks with his mobility. Traditional C’s don’t do so well against the Bucks but guys like Ibaka, Harrell, Embiid who can play outside have done well in this matchup.

• mbunner23

@gaelicgirl said...

Steph being out is a reason, not an excuse, because they can’t play their beautiful style of basketball without him. Rockets shooting bricks from 3 all game in Game 7 of the WCF but stubbornly refusing to change tactics is a reason, not an excuse. Iggy being injured for the first games and CP3 being injured for the last games is a wash (i.e., you can say it never would have gone to 7 games had Iggy been available and you can say the Rockets would have won if CP3 hadn’t gotten injured). Finally, the Raptors are one of the best defensive teams in the league, and they caught them on an off shooting night. But that’s all water under the bridge.
    And I get it, you’re a Rockets fan. Hope your guys make the playoffs again this year.

This friendly trash talking has been fun, but if you’ll excuse me, I need to consult with my roommate on some math questions.

Ehhh I’m not sure Iggy and CP3 are the same caliber player…

• @Calicapo said...

Question of the day is: will the Kings keep it close?

That is a VERY good question. I am banking on yes they will keep it within 15 or so the starters get full run. My hammer is actually Hield and Fox. Wow I’m nuts. But go me!

• dominicanpapi

Lowry questionable per Labs…

• byo34

@dominicanpapi said...

Lowry questionable per Labs…

Delon Wright chalk time! Fred too.. especially if Kawhi is out.

• ghost3490

@deepfat said...

Thinking Zeller will be a fixture in most of my LUs tonight.

Don’t understand the love. i’m feeling RHJ. can u explain why please.

• kbsktbll88

@gaelicgirl said...

Lol at CP3 and Iggy being a wash.. you can’t be serious. But the irony of a Warriors fan bringing up injuries in any way is hilarious. It’s the only reason that garbage franchise became relevant again.

• realphipps

• Ronboogie6

Keiff seems like a no-brainer. Any chance he goes overlooked? He gets most of his minutes at Center now and we all know how BKN gives it up to centers. 5100 seems to cheap for a guy that has very good chance at 40 fpts. Also am I dumb for playing Curry/Klay/Draymond on DK? I would want about 140 out of them but the more I look at it I don’t see that happening.

• Benf15harp

@mbunner23 said...

Ehhh I’m not sure Iggy and CP3 are the same caliber player…

100% definitely not
    Cp3 is a hall of famer
    Iggy is not

• Benf15harp

@kbsktbll88 said...

Lol at CP3 and Iggy being a wash.. you can’t be serious. But the irony of a Warriors fan bringing up injuries in any way is hilarious. It’s the only reason that garbage franchise became relevant again.

I’m loving this

• Dmo_Htx

Harden has lot of people upset on this board for some reason it looks like. Was his 60 point triple double boring last season also?

• frugal

@Ronboogie6 said...

Keiff seems like a no-brainer. Any chance he goes overlooked? He gets most of his minutes at Center now and we all know how BKN gives it up to centers. 5100 seems to cheap for a guy that has very good chance at 40 fpts. Also am I dumb for playing Curry/Klay/Draymond on DK? I would want about 140 out of them but the more I look at it I don’t see that happening.

Honestly, WAS has been giving it up to C’s as well. I’m going to take a chance on Bryant on DK I think. Seems like he could easily hit value in 20 minutes tonight.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).