Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:30 PM EST : Cleveland ( -2 ) at Boston ( 2 ) —- T: 201
    8:00 PM EST : Denver ( 5.5 ) at Minnesota ( -5.5 ) —- T: 205
    10:00 PM EST : Houston ( 2.5 ) at Sacramento ( -2.5 ) —- T: 220
    10:30 PM EST : Milwaukee ( -3 ) at LA Lakers ( 3 ) —- T: 197.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options

RG Forum League: https://www.fanduel.com/entry/342387570

• strassnerte

Cousins and Harden plus lots of value

• fordracingga

Boy the last week has been rough for me. Lost my H2H last night by 1.25pts!
    Wall sure didn’t help. Seems across all my LUs I have the right guys but just not mixing them into one LU! Most of my lower value guys last night did very well but some of the stars didn’t!

• tmocnay11

Thank God PG13 isn’t playing tonight! Seriously…this dude has been a cancer to my lineups lately. Maybe he is a cousin to Bradley Beal? LOL

• xHotLineBlingx

• aramirez24

Is tonight the night rondo is suspended?

• TommyWantWingy33

All that Denver value still gonna be there tonight?

• Cody_Schenck

@aramirez24 said...

Is tonight the night rondo is suspended?

Yes

• thejman04

collison percentage owned going up on a tuesday

• gritgrinder

So I never play 50\50’s, but I’m slumping so bad lately that last night I threw a LU in a 100 team 50\50 league. The cash line in the 50\50 league was 278. The cash line in the NBA single entry with 35,000 entries was 279. Is it normal for these 2 type of tourney to be so close? Why would I ever waste my time in those 50\50 tourneys? What is the easiest way to make at least a little money…… I need help…

• thejman04

whose the better start though, lavine or martin?

• tmocnay11

i only play gpps cuz it would be pretty disappointing if you hit a monster line and didnt win big.

• TrustinthePlan

@strassnerte said...

Cousins and Harden plus lots of value

Why do I have the feeling that the only way to make money tonight is to go this route? And, if you can find gems in the punt value, you could potentially get Harden, LeBron, and Cousins in the same lineup. Could see 150 from all 3 on FD.

• Sjv

@gritgrinder said...

So I never play 50\50’s, but I’m slumping so bad lately that last night I threw a LU in a 100 team 50\50 league. The cash line in the 50\50 league was 278. The cash line in the NBA single entry with 35,000 entries was 279. Is it normal for these 2 type of tourney to be so close? Why would I ever waste my time in those 50\50 tourneys? What is the easiest way to make at least a little money…… I need help…

Last night in my double ups compared to gpps the cash line was about 5-9 pts different. From what I’ve seen the past few weeks is that it’s much easier constructing a higher floor team and cashing in on a double up or 50/50.

• kdriskell311

@xHotLineBlingx said...

All the Greg Monroe

100% exposure tonight.

• monarch

Who on SAC benefits the most from Rondo being out? My contrarian view is not Cousins or Collison but R. Gay. Thoughts?

• Dadeano860

I like Monroe, but prefer Cousins. Wish Monroe was still a PF so I could play both

• monarch

Just saw where Cousins had a 24/21/10/6 game last April against HOU

• Dadeano860

Is Nance playable?

• JackLotte

@Dadeano860 said...

I like Monroe, but prefer Cousins. Wish Monroe was still a PF so I could play both

Cousins is a PF so you can use both, or throw one in your utility if you want to use both that bad. I am speaking strictly from a DK perspective though.

• Usual21

Collison/Nelson/Harden/Boogie foundation tonight. Love these 4 game slates.

• Usual21

@monarch said...

Just saw where Cousins had a 24/21/10/6 game last April against HOU

That’s when Houston was actually good. They are horrendous. All in on Cousins.

• dominicanpapi

@monarch said...

Who on SAC benefits the most from Rondo being out? My contrarian view is not Cousins or Collison but R. Gay. Thoughts?

He hasn’t missed a game this year, so it’s hard to tell.

• kdriskell311

@JackLotte said...

Cousins is a PF so you can use both, or throw one in your utility if you want to use both that bad. I am speaking strictly from a DK perspective though.

I think he’s speaking about FD. Lots of good plays at C tonight (Cousins, Monroe, KAT) but you can only have one.

I’m using all 3 on some of my FantasyHub lineups since KAT/Monroe are PF eligible.

• portisredskin26

Any Celtics fans in here? Considering David Lee as a punt – three straight games of 20+ DK points. Reasonable to expect 15+ minutes even if it’s not a great DVP matchup?

• thedkexperience

The true question is can I keep my 2 week streak of picking 7 studs, a guy who gets hurt and 1 underperforming bum for my roster together!

Ajinca 1 point last night. 😨😩😠😬😈

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).