Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:30 PM EST : Cleveland ( -2 ) at Boston ( 2 ) —- T: 201
    8:00 PM EST : Denver ( 5.5 ) at Minnesota ( -5.5 ) —- T: 205
    10:00 PM EST : Houston ( 2.5 ) at Sacramento ( -2.5 ) —- T: 220
    10:30 PM EST : Milwaukee ( -3 ) at LA Lakers ( 3 ) —- T: 197.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options

RG Forum League: https://www.fanduel.com/entry/342387570

• Nymetsknicks7

@docdondj said...

any love for Monroe tonight against Lakers?

nope. Absolutely no love for one of the best centers in the league getting increased steady minutes vs a team that cannot rebound or defend. I’m looking elsewhere

• rsigler65

@CoachTrask said...

when Kevin Martin returns to the locker room to find his jump shot.

Doesn’t he normally lay down on his stomach when he shoots?

• Capone1233

@CantCatchABreak99 said...

There were times in the bottom third of the season last year that Minnesota’s Rubio and the Lakers’ Clarkson were nearly a shoo-in for 40 FPS a night (or so it seemed, anyway). I don’t know where the magic went with those two, but I miss the magic. Rubio has just been very inconsistent this year, in my opinion.

He has been bothered by ankle injuries and hasn’t played the same minutes with Lavine developing. Rubio is always a triple double threat though.

• CoachTrask

You know who’s going to have a great game?

Clint N’Dumba Capela

Originally from Geneva, Switzerland.

Switzerland has a form of government known as a direct democracy.

Democracy, according to most Americans, was founded in the United States as a response to the monarchy in England.

A monarchy will recognize their leader as a “King”.

Swiss Capela vs. the Kings.

Book it.

• Jstri

On Draftkings for some reason I’m tempted to fade Harden. Seems like theres alot of value at the guard positions and not so much at Forward. Probably will ruin me

• Capone1233

@rsigler65 said...

Doesn’t he normally lay down on his stomach when he shoots?

LOL, i hate how Martin shoots. He has the worst form in the NBA, but somehow is effective. You would think all of his shots would be blocked by the way he shoots from the hip.

• Nymetsknicks7

Rubios 40 point nights are dependent on his repulsive jump shot. If it’s not going he’s getting you 30 fantasy points. I would not bank heavily on this guy at his price. He’s a pass first guy who will score you 6-10 points a game. And if he gets you 6 boards and 9 dimes your still sunk

• Nymetsknicks7

@Capone1233 said...

LOL, i hate how Martin shoots. He has the worst form in the NBA, but somehow is effective. You would think all of his shots would be blocked by the way he shoots from the hip.

Worst form in the NBA. His shot is pretty damn smooth and I love his release. The worst form in the NBA hands down goes to Michael Kidd gilchrist

• IronMonkey415

BECAUSE I am on a losing streak, so I figured I might as well have fun and play a lineup of all narrative.

• cj3418

Do I go with Love/Greek or Cousins/A Johnson

• Sportsfan12

montiejuinas/gallinari/barton

or

montejuinas/love/middleton

gpp

• IronMonkey415

Oh I thought I was still on page 8…good god this thread just flies by without me knowing.

• millerto

@Capone1233 said...

It is an ugly shot. Not Shawn Marion ugly, but still.

Seriously how did Marion make it through life and nobody change that shooting form? If a college qb has the tiniest little hitch in his throwing motion, his draft stock goes to nothing or they’ll spend years trying to correct his mechanics to get an extra 100th of a second release time. But a guy shoots jumpshots like he’s a middle school girl and everybody just shrugs and says “well as long as he makes em”

• KyleWalsdorf

Harris, Ariza, Harden
    or
    Motiejunas, Casspi, Cousins

CASH

I think it will be easier to decide once Jones/Capela health issues are answered.

• CantCatchABreak99

@Nymetsknicks7 said...

Rubios 40 point nights are dependent on his repulsive jump shot. If it’s not going he’s getting you 30 fantasy points. I would not bank heavily on this guy at his price. He’s a pass first guy who will score you 6-10 points a game. And if he gets you 6 boards and 9 dimes your still sunk

Agreed. I’ve been waiting for his price to drop. I know he’s been injured and missed some games, but he hasn’t topped 6x value since 11/18 against Orlando and he’s topped 5x value only once since that Orlando game. Just not worth the risk at $7k. Value elsewhere.

• cdbesch

@Nymetsknicks7 said...

@Capone1233 said…

Worst form in the NBA. His shot is pretty damn smooth and I love his release. The worst form in the NBA hands down goes to Michael Kidd gilchrist

Did Shawn Marion finally retire?

• TeHDruiD

Not a single mention of Motiejunas? hmm

• leroystabbins

@bobo1096 said...

Stack Gay love cousins … Win

… So putting a bunch of homosexual insestual relatives on top of each other is the key tonight? Bold strategy. :)

• HammysWorld

@TeHDruiD said...

Not a single mention of Montiejunas? hmm

Need a status on Ross/Capela first?

• TeHDruiD

@HammysWorld said...

Need a status on Ross/Capela first?

Ross lacerated eye lid, playing like trash and may be on the trade block. I’ll roll the dice. Foresight is the key particularly on FD when said player doesn’t play until 10pm and there are only 4 games. You’re not going to get much information prior to 7pm lock from a 10pm start time game

• CantCatchABreak99

@KyleWalsdorf said...

Harris, Ariza, Harden
    or
    Motiejunas, Casspi, Cousins

CASH

I think it will be easier to decide once Jones/Capela health issues are answered.

If you look at player workload, floor and ceiling and consistency stats between Ariza and Casspi there is no logical reason to take Casspi over Ariza. Ariza is $100 less on DK, has a higher floor and a higher ceiling (if you use the standard method of subtracting and adding one standard deviation to and from the mean); Ariza takes a higher percentage of his team’s shots, a higher percentage of his team’s 3pointers and accounts for a higher percentage of his team’s assists and steals than Casspi. In addition, Sacramento does not defend the position as well. Just my two cents. I’m not playing either.

• raul214

Lets see if Monroe , James , towns , russell can lead me half way to the money!!! Lol

• walkoff9

May payup for cousins since the cheap options are so bad

• TeHDruiD

The Celtics, Heat and Bulls have all reportedly expressed interest in acquiring DeMarcus Cousins.

The Kings are listening to offers, but there’s been no indication up to this point that they’re actually considering trading away their franchise center. Boston can offer a slew of draft picks and some young up-and-coming players (Marcus Smart, Kelly Olynyk, Jared Sullinger), Miami could potentially package Hassan Whiteside and Justise Winslow, and Chicago could include one of their many frontcourt players to get a deal done. With the Kings sitting on a 9-15 record, it’ll be interesting to see if they decide to move on from Boogie this season.
    ———-
    That’s interesting

• CoachTrask

@TeHDruiD said...

The Celtics, Heat and Bulls have all reportedly expressed interest in acquiring DeMarcus Cousins.

The Kings are listening to offers, but there’s been no indication up to this point that they’re actually considering trading away their franchise center. Boston can offer a slew of draft picks and some young up-and-coming players (Marcus Smart, Kelly Olynyk, Jared Sullinger), Miami could potentially package Hassan Whiteside and Justise Winslow, and Chicago could include one of their many frontcourt players to get a deal done. With the Kings sitting on a 9-15 record, it’ll be interesting to see if they decide to move on from Boogie this season.
    ———-
    That’s interesting

Rumblings about Boogie to the Celtics have been rampant for about a year.

His “effort” in the game in Mexico City vs. the Celtics soured a lot of people.

Not sure if he’ll be “motivated” once he comes to Boston, but the Celtics will need at lead one more front line guy or else we’ll see IT2 isolation plays to close out every close game.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.