NBA FORUM

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:30 PM EST : Cleveland ( -2 ) at Boston ( 2 ) —- T: 201
    8:00 PM EST : Denver ( 5.5 ) at Minnesota ( -5.5 ) —- T: 205
    10:00 PM EST : Houston ( 2.5 ) at Sacramento ( -2.5 ) —- T: 220
    10:30 PM EST : Milwaukee ( -3 ) at LA Lakers ( 3 ) —- T: 197.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options

RG Forum League: https://www.fanduel.com/entry/342387570

• walkoff9

RG Overall Ranking

Would have been fine if he was scratched before 10 now all i can do is play hibbert and waste salary

• w3stcoastoff3ns3

Something was telling me go KAT and got greedy went Monroe in 2, Cousins in 3. smh

• mrpata

raise your hands if you have been personally been victimized by Jason Kidd’s sloppy lineup announcements

• cdaus8989

Got 3 grand left over after the Monroe to Hibbert pivot and everyone else is locked.

• rsquier

Cousins with a T already.

• wuchild97

had monroe everywhere. diz.azz.ter. hurts my soul having to pivot to Hib. brutal

• FargoBison

Well Jameer ended up doing alright.

• Watchyahead

Boogie is gonna get kicked out wtf

• 2021Labs

@mrpata said...

raise your hands if you have been personally been victimized by Jason Kidd’s sloppy lineup announcements

The Atlanta Hawks think it’s sloppy

• mkimmey

cousins killing me-2 fouls

• cpp214

• Wrx_guy

boogie getting kicked would save my night

• Zergeibaka

Faried you boss!

• HammysWorld

Henson or Hibbert?

• pdaddis

Jameer with a late surge to save his game. Needed that.

• Whacko

Expected points from Hibbert…Better than Oly…. I hope
    FFS

Oh and Martin you are Dead to me…..
    Never again….

• TheWeeIceMan

Screw yourself Monroe.

• Sirius13

my thing is why wait this late to inform if his knee hurt

• Hoosier44

I swear if Hib ends up going off with all these Monroe pivots………

• soonerdawg

and….Kevin Martin….that’s a lineup killer

• gem123451

With Monroe out the SAC/HOU game is ultra important with cousins 66% ownership rate

• Whacko

I hope many people on DK that had Monroe didn’t pivot…would help alot..

• lanean11

At least someones John Henson punt will work out

• cpp214

Only reason I played Martin was that I made a Frankenstein lineup with Boogie, Bron and Beard,
    and he was the last position to fill and his salary fit. Knew that his floor was low, but didn’t realize it would be that low. What happened to Kevin Martin? Is that he just forgot how to shoot? He was a pretty solid fantasy pick most of last season.

• MrFantasy

Julius Randle better have the game of his life. Just switched $800 worth of lineups from Monroe to Randle

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).