Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:30 PM EST : Cleveland ( -2 ) at Boston ( 2 ) —- T: 201
    8:00 PM EST : Denver ( 5.5 ) at Minnesota ( -5.5 ) —- T: 205
    10:00 PM EST : Houston ( 2.5 ) at Sacramento ( -2.5 ) —- T: 220
    10:30 PM EST : Milwaukee ( -3 ) at LA Lakers ( 3 ) —- T: 197.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options

RG Forum League: https://www.fanduel.com/entry/342387570

• Superhippy

Tonight is Kobes 1St home game in 2 weeks. Only noteworthy because he is averaging 33 Dk points per game at home. I normally wouldn’t even consider him but on a small slate I may make a few Gpp’s with him

• GhostaVeli8701

@rome9bc said...

I’m thinking nobody is going to be on Wiggins tonight?

Correct. Has high upside as a scorer but unless he goes out and score 35 real points he’ll be a disappointment. Seems like Martin, Lavine & KAT is the route to go for MINN

• coach232

• Blogger of the Month

with a o/u of 220 and the Rockets on a back to back, would you guys consider this a wolf in sheep’s clothing game. I got burned on this a week ago.

• Superhippy

LeBron on Dk is actually pretty good value at 10000. There are some decent options at sg too beyond Harden. Barton, Kobe, Mayo, Middleton, Martin (if he stays hot).

• GhostaVeli8701

@SuperHippy the Kobe play is a wise play! He seems to have gotten his legs under him and is taking 20 shots a game. Against young defenders Kobe is aggresive and seeing the likes of Giannis, Mayo & Middleton shouldn’t limit him in this game.

• actingnurse

@aramirez24 said...

Is tonight the night rondo is suspended?

Yup.

• Dadeano860

@coach232 said...

with a o/u of 220 and the Rockets on a back to back, would you guys consider this a wolf in sheep’s clothing game. I got burned on this a week ago.

I’d consider it teams that plays no defense, one with tired legs from a mile-high back-to-back.

• bucherpsu08

@Dadeano860 said...

For me, now 50/50s and double ups have come down to who the pros will take and what lineups are going to be out there shared. So today Collison will be owned everywhere. Trying to hone in on who the sharps are going to fade out of the big 3 playing today. My guess would be they fade LeBron, but do we think Gay/Gallo can come close to what LeBron will do today. LeBron hates the Celtics.

Ownership wise I’d guess Harden > Cousins > James. James falls down the list because Casspi is one of the best values on the board. Gay and Giannis are good options as well at SF (DK). Harden is THE option at SG so I his ownership level will be very high. I also don’t like the PF position at all so Cousins ownership should be high as well.

• KyleWalsdorf

Crowder or Casspi for Cash? Casspi vs Capela or Crowder vs James… both tough matchups!

• J2thez929

Casspi if looking for value at the position. If not, pay up for James.

• jrob11811

@Usual21 said...

Collison/Nelson/Harden/Boogie foundation tonight. Love these 4 game slates.

That’s the reason not to love 4 game slates…that’s going to be everyone’s foundation.

• Dadeano860

@bucherpsu08 said...

Ownership wise I’d guess Harden > Cousins > James. James falls down the list because Casspi is one of the best values on the board. Gay and Giannis are good options as well at SF (DK). Harden is THE option at SG so I his ownership level will be very high. I also don’t like the PF position at all so Cousins ownership should be high as well.

I hear you on DK. On Fanduel it is trickier. Greek, Mayo, Barton and Martin are SG’s. Cousins is a C along with Monroe on FD, and PF is a wasteland.

I wonder what Nelson’s ownership will be tonight? Last night everyone had him. He’s the same price with a worse defender on him. All the sharps will probably go Collison/Nelson. IThomas could be the contrarian play that sets GPPs apart. MCW game log is the weirdest I’ve ever seen, could never trust him for cash but fits the definition for GPPs.

• dominicanpapi

@GhostaVeli8701 said...

Oh yeah I can see it now: “I’m mad grrrr i’m gonna score all over you celtics cause you intentionally dislocated my shoulder grrrr” goes out and gets outplayed by Sullinger no thanks on the narative. Injuries happen in sports. No need to go thinking everyone is out for blood just cause they were injured (D.Rose vs Philly)

I’d be pretty pissed if a guy ripped my shoulder out of its socket, costing me the playoffs and the potential to win a ring.

• Capone1233

Everyone sleeping on Shumpert tonight. I like him for $1000 less than Martin if he gets 25 minutes.

• bjk121

Really like Motiejunas as cheap play on DK tonight.

• coach232

• Blogger of the Month

@J2thez929 said...

Casspi if looking for value at the position. If not, pay up for James.

I rostered both in Cash

• coach232

• Blogger of the Month

@jrob11811 said...

That’s the reason not to love 4 game slates…that’s going to be everyone’s foundation.

I think Bellinelli is the better play and will benefit more from Rondo’s absence. I see a 30-33 pt night from him.

• cdbesch

@Capone1233 said...

Everyone sleeping on Shumpert tonight. I like him for $1000 less than Martin if he gets 25 minutes.

i like that call if he is healthy. he can fill up multiple categories on the stat sheet and is a good defender so you would think he will get some extra run.

• IronMonkey415

Kevin “You dislocated my shoulder now I am back for revenge” Love could come to eat tonight.

• Rgeiger24

I assume that Cousins is better without rondo because from what I have seen Cousins struggles at times getting up and down the court as fast as Rondo

• AWoo

How does FANDUEL not have Iman Shumpert in the PLAYER POOL TONIGHT. smh

• Usual21

@jrob11811 said...

Didn’t think about it like that. good point.

• wlynch82

@Capone1233 said...

That nice line Shumpert had the other night was with JR Smith out sick FYI.

• dailyfinancialsports

@Usual21 said...

Didn’t think about it like that. good point.

Perfect for cash though…go with the chalk, don’t get cute and its easy to cash on nights like this

• xHotLineBlingx

No one talks about my boy Sweet Lou Williams?

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.