NBA FORUM

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:30 PM EST : Cleveland ( -2 ) at Boston ( 2 ) —- T: 201
    8:00 PM EST : Denver ( 5.5 ) at Minnesota ( -5.5 ) —- T: 205
    10:00 PM EST : Houston ( 2.5 ) at Sacramento ( -2.5 ) —- T: 220
    10:30 PM EST : Milwaukee ( -3 ) at LA Lakers ( 3 ) —- T: 197.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options

RG Forum League: https://www.fanduel.com/entry/342387570

• chronoxiong

@KRD227 said...

Only played 1/3 of my usual amount due to the small slate and of course did well lol..cashed in everything with 296 and change, x3 in GPPs. Chrono – same team except for 1 guy ha

Yes we do. Lol. Great minds think alike. The thing with my lineup was that I left 1.2k salary which is something I NEVER do. But I felt like the Bucks have pissed me enough so I decided to not use that salary to upgrade Barton into Giannis. Glad that decision didn’t cost me too much in points. But yeah, I’m glad I won all my 50/50s cashed more than minimum in all GPPs I entered. I swear I need to start playing more of the higher fee games. But a part of me is still afraid of the cold streaks.

• Bay101

Cousins I mean.

• madmanjayWV

YEAH – i faded GREG MONROE #WINNING! — wish i had sexy ROY HIBBERT THO :)

• Pinoy_ballers

Still made 259 with Monroe out, won 2$ on gpp , makes me feel better , #noregrets

• Turn2gold

Anyone already make some lineups on Draftkings ? I made some basketball last night and they are gone today …Also my Paly-action lineup I received and made from the 12 gifts promotion is also gone .

Just curious I anyone made lineups last night after games were done and if their lineups are there this morning ?

• teachmehowtocutty

Missed the cash line in the charge by .1. Not a big deal but .1 points was worth 125 bucks.

• Pinoy_ballers

@teachmehowtocutty said...

Missed the cash line in the charge by .1. Not a big deal but .1 points was worth 125 bucks.

Ouch, I hate it when it happens but it’s awesome when you’re on the winning side!

• hoffs812

I know a lot of others also had him but sucks to put up 292 in the shot and have a big fat zero from Monroe and still finished winning $4 who knows if my he played what that would have been 341 took it

• Capone1233

Put up 250 and 237 and still lost in Cash. F you Greg Monroe and Martin!

• nta87

@teachmehowtocutty said...

Congrats

• Shipmymoney

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #9

RG Tiered Ranking

• x3

2016 DraftKings FBWC Finalist

• 2016 FanDuel MLB Playboy Mansion Finalist

Got 2nd and 11th in the $27 crossover with Kobe. Didn’t realize til I just started looking at this thread that he sat out the 4th quarter

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).