Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:30 PM EST : Cleveland ( -2 ) at Boston ( 2 ) —- T: 201
    8:00 PM EST : Denver ( 5.5 ) at Minnesota ( -5.5 ) —- T: 205
    10:00 PM EST : Houston ( 2.5 ) at Sacramento ( -2.5 ) —- T: 220
    10:30 PM EST : Milwaukee ( -3 ) at LA Lakers ( 3 ) —- T: 197.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options

RG Forum League: https://www.fanduel.com/entry/342387570

• stlouiemike

exactly, I have a recurring dream that I don’t play the same lotto numbers been playing for years and they hit that night lol. Same goes in DFS would hate to finally pop 400 points and be in a 50-50 only.

• coach232

• Blogger of the Month

@kdriskell311 said...

Rumor has it that there is a pride parade in Denver tonight, seeing as how Faried’s parents are lesbians, he is going to score 73 FPT.

Low Blow Bruh

• bkamann

@frugal said...

Tough one tonight. I am actually leaning towards fading both Cousins and Harden. That 120 line seems too high, but neither teams plays any D so who knows…

I would advise against fading both. Probably the 2 highest scorers on the slate and EVERYONE will have them.

• cdbesch

@AWoo said...

How does FANDUEL not have Iman Shumpert in the PLAYER POOL TONIGHT. smh

seriously, whats up with that?

• Bradleymaddoxyep

FD Small Forward

Crowder or Middleton? Crowder should see an uptick in minutes since they’ll need him against LeBron, but Middleton gets the Lake show

• MickyD10970

@teachmehowtocutty said...

Anybody know why faried only played 20 minutes last night?

Because I played him

• BrandonSaunders

@daddydupe said...

Something I’ve been noticing lately in the best lineups for tourneys is that they have 3 premier priced guys (lebron james for example), then 2 guys over 7k that are still good (reggie jackson for example), and finally a bunch of cheap value guys to fill in the other 4 spots (Jon Leuer for example). Is this 3/2/4 ratio something that is common in the DFS world? Is this something you guys use?

lol that was my lineup that won the Swat last night. I really think it’s a night-by-night thing. You have to go where the value takes you and find those places where you can pivot at the higher salaries. Last night for me it was going Lillard/Jackson/Bledsoe/Barton at the guard spots strictly because it was so easy to pay down at SF.

• daddydupe

@MickyD10970 said...

Because I played him

Hahahah that’s great

• Dmurphy104

• Blogger of the Month

@canefreak2001 said...

who would even consider playing Lary Nance nobody jr.?

• tonytone1908

@coach232 said...

Low Blow Bruh

FYI Faried’s parents are NOT lesbian. In fact his mother has lupus and diabetes so if anyone wants to make fun of that go ahead and be a douchebag.

• Sportsfan12

Mojo if terrance jones is out?

• Rsmith11

Collison, Casspie, Gay, tonight.

• LBloom

His mom is in fact married or in a civil union with a woman.

• pbr713

Is MCW back starting?

• Dmurphy104

• Blogger of the Month

@tonytone1908 said...

FYI Faried’s parents are NOT lesbian. In fact his mother has lupus and diabetes so if anyone wants to make fun of that go ahead and be a douchebag.

They actually are. Not that there is anything wrong with that.

• Mavtyson

You can play Bron/Harden/Boogie and the lineup isnt hideous!

• Dmurphy104

• Blogger of the Month

No it’s not. Trying to get off of Love to differentiate a bit. If you add in Love there’s like only two possible final lineups.

• Cody_Schenck

Going heavy on Lakers. You all lose.

• Stevennba

Lou or oj can’t figure them out

• fordracingga

No word yet on if D Arthur will play today, right?

• Nymetsknicks7

Lmao a full page on if faried parents are lesbian or not. This place is a cesspool

• mattyice522

Which MCW is going to show up tonight?

• KyleWalsdorf

anyone liking Olynyk? He’s a cheap center to help fit in 2 of the big boys

• teachmehowtocutty

@Dmurphy104 said...

No it’s not. Trying to get off of Love to differentiate a bit. If you add in Love there’s like only two possible final lineups.

I may use that lineup in cash and go with a different gpp strategy. I normally only do 1 lineup but tonight im considering a separate gpp lineup.

• CoachTrask

@coach232 said...

Low Blow Bruh

Fade Anthony Davis tonight?

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.