• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

8:00 PM EST : Indiana ( 3 ) at New Orleans ( -3 ) —- T: 210
    8:00 PM EST : Chicago ( 2.5 ) at Milwaukee ( -2.5 ) —- T: 209
    9:00 PM EST : San Antonio ( -7.5 ) at Phoenix ( 7.5 ) —- T: 210
    9:00 PM EST : Portland ( 1.5 ) at Denver ( -1.5 ) —- T: 221
    10:30 PM EST : New York ( 14 ) at Golden State ( -14 ) —- T: 223.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• w3stcoastoff3ns3

If not for Barton and Aldridge I would have cashed the hell out. Still had a profitable night tho. So I wont cry too much.

• rebkell

I thought it might have been Jennings, he had a turnover at 3:40 in the 3rd that I thought could have easily been given to O’Quinn, it was a bullet pass to Jennings that they could have given to either one …

• walkoff9

RG Overall Ranking

@rebkell said...

I thought it might have been Jennings, he had a turnover at 3:40 in the 3rd that I thought could have easily been given to O’Quinn, it was a bullet pass to Jennings that they could have given to either one …

I remember that, but just assumed it was given on the bad pass. They really charged it to Jennings?

• WestCrook1

Holiday rewarded with another steal lol. Can’t make this shit up lmaooooo

• rebkell

@walkoff9 said...

I remember that, but just assumed it was given on the bad pass. They really charged it to Jennings.

No it was always Jennings as far as I know, I had both of them, so I knew I had a turnover, didn’t matter who they gave it too…

• WestCrook1

@w3stcoastoff3ns3 said...

If not for Barton and Aldridge I would have cashed the hell out. Still had a profitable night tho. So I wont cry too much.

Why play Barton? Harris is back?

• nateW

They keep making adjustments at FD long after game is over! I’m now outside the line by .10 points. WTF?!

• FargoBison

@worldsgreatest13 said...

I feel your pain.

Feels like that happens to me a lot.

I have limited funds so I like to make free lineups to see how they do and let me tell you, I should probably stop doing so. I’ve had multiple free lineups that could have won me $1K+ in GPPs that I did not enter.

Yeah, I couldn’t handle doing free LUs.

It is even worse that I said to myself that LU looks nice after I made it but I liked my other LU more so I just left it in that one tiny GPP.

Great with the corrections that LU is up to 349.5.

• sidislike

Lesser Holiday saved me but I still just broke even across all sites, again.

• walkoff9

RG Overall Ranking

@WestCrook1 said...

Holiday rewarded with another steal lol. Can’t make this shit up lmaooooo

This shit is shady as hell.

• WestCrook1

@walkoff9 said...

This shit is shady as hell.

Yeah this is crazy.

• w3stcoastoff3ns3

@WestCrook1 said...

Yeah this is crazy.

It’s not crazy, the stat keeper(s) for that game were prob just dragging behind. But I was almost 100% exposed to Holiday so maybe I’m biased. lol

• walkoff9

RG Overall Ranking

Magic implied to score 16 more points than their season average vs brooklyn tomorrow.

Vegas buying into the magic’s recent surge of offense.

• rebkell

@walkoff9 said...

Magic implied to score 16 more points than their season average vs brooklyn tomorrow.

Vegas buying into the magic’s recent surge of offense.

I think I’m buying into to it too. Maybe Vogel is gonna let them do what they do best instead of trying to fit them into his Indiana style, gotta admit they’re playing a lot better lately. Time will tell of course, but right now they look pretty good.

• Ree4erMadness

290 on DK tonight with PG and Butler in my lineup…Gary Harris 1.7% owned in the 3$ Hot shot. Had Jrue, Taj, Teague, Jabari, Thad Young, PG, and Butler….won 7$..

• JNeal916

@Ree4erMadness said...

290 on DK tonight with PG and Butler in my lineup…Gary Harris 1.7% owned in the 3$ Hot shot. Had Jrue, Taj, Teague, Jabari, Thad Young, PG, and Butler….won 7$..

Had Harris in the FanDuel Single Entry 20k Block at 2.7% owned. Won $7 too, lol. Patty Mills and Harkless let me down.

• chronoxiong

Lame night. I decided to go contrarian with LMA instead of Parker who were both the same price. That dumb decision costed me 20 fdp which basically made the difference in cashing or not. LMA needs to fall in the 5k range because him playing for the Spurs has killed his fantasy production. Jimmy Butler busted, I faded Giannis and it looks like Justin Holiday was what you needed to cash in GPPs. I faded him like an idiot.

• CJtheGrump

Aldridge was bad. So was Jokic. I was on neither until closer to lock.

• CJtheGrump

Me the next time the Spurs play:

The Spurs are a DFS black hole. Don’t roster them. They’ll let you down
    …..

• KillaChap

@dearmand said...

Knicks playing better without Melo. Shocker.

Melo’s teams have never been good outside of Syracuse. He’s always been an extremely selfish player so this isn’t shocking.

• ChalupaBatman

LaMarcus Aldridge, I dub thee SERIAL BED SHITTER, and as such, will never roster you again.

• krighton

39 pages and dont remember seeing gary harris mentioned…..i was steamrolling but had oquinn and jokic….i was 100 % jrue but also jokic which balanced out the bust

• CJtheGrump

So much Jokic hype yesterday. I had a mind to fade him completely. Would have been a good call, especially if I just shifted Turner to C and picked Teague as a 2nd PG.

• ChalupaBatman

Or the “other” J. Holiday who was in every fucking lineup that rostered AD and Soup! I was giddy when I saw AD not return value and see how many people had him…and then this MOFO returns 12x value at almost 20% ownership! Thank you PG13 and Aldridge for taking a massive dump in my otherwise nice roster.

• mattyice522

I took down the FD dime last night for 1,500. I don’t have a Twitter account but wanted to give props to rotogrinders . Is there a way to do that with no Twitter handle?

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).