7:00 PM EST : Okla City ( 1.5 ) at Philadelphia ( -1.5 ) —- T: 212
    7:00 PM EST : LA Clippers ( 9.5 ) at Washington ( -9.5 ) —- T: 210
    7:30 PM EST : Brooklyn ( 11 ) at Toronto ( -11 ) —- T: 217.5
    7:30 PM EST : Utah ( 5.5 ) at Boston ( -5.5 ) —- T: 198
    8:00 PM EST : Chicago ( 8 ) at Milwaukee ( -8 ) —- T: 205
    8:00 PM EST : Atlanta ( 0 ) at Memphis ( 0 ) —- T: —
    9:00 PM EST : New Orleans ( 0 ) at Denver ( 0 ) —- T: —
    9:30 PM EST : San Antonio ( 7.5 ) at Houston ( -7.5 ) —- T: 213.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• MrPerfekt7

@DirkDigglerz said...

Kinda like Dwight Howard low Key at home

So somebody else finally said it besides me

• MrPerfekt7

No blog today by @Katburger

• hanyo66

been getting crushed in NBA… only been saving my bankroll by crushing my idiot friends in NFL

anyways new strategy tonight. (I play cash games exclusively)

went through game by game, picked guys that I thought were good cash plays, meaning they were as close to guaranteed to 30+ minutes as possible, had good usage rates, and were in not-terrible match-ups. Then I sorted the list by price and went from low to high, plugging in the cheap guys i was most confident in as i went up the list.. after the lineup was full i upgraded where i wanted to with the money i had left over..

feel like i have a pretty decent floor lineup here.. we’ll see how this goes

• gillio

@superstars92 said...

Well, if the 4 are Teodosic, Blake, Austin Rivers, and Patrick Beverley, you’ll be helping contribute to the rake.

Shit, gotta redo some lineups now

But on a serious note these were the 4 I was using:

Lou
    DJ
    Dekker
    Evans

• KATburger

• Blogger of the Month

@7klub06 said...

No blog today by @Katburger

LOL i was just coming to say that it’s being worked on!!!!

Fridays are a tough day family wise. I have to leave again shortly to get the kindergartner plus the slate size. My 6 lineups are narrowed down, just plugging in the research for today. It’ll be a late write up but it’ll still be available :)

this is the first time i’m coming to the thread, haven’t read through anything though.

I will say tonight looks really interesting.. so many ways to pull a high score.

• miggs6876

@DirkDigglerz said...

Kinda like Dwight Howard low Key at home

I like him too and he is rolling hot. Wow 9.2k on Fd. I can’t pay that with his low floor.

• miggs6876

@jadoninc said...

Beware that jrue usage decreases significantly when AD plays signifcant/his usual minutes

Thanks. I know it does. I am still thinking he is a solid play. He got 35.8 fantasy points vs a tougher bucs D with AD back. I think He is on a good spot.

• iron_tactics

@miggs6876 said...

Thanks. I know it does. I am still thinking he is a solid play. Am I wrong?

Nah, always a chance that the Brow pulls a

• miggs6876

@iron_tactics said...

Nah, always a chance that the Brow pulls a

Lol

• superstars92

@gillio said...

Shit, gotta redo some lineups now

But on a serious note these were the 4 I was using:

Lou
    DJ
    Dekker
    Evans

Yea that’s fine. I imagine a lot will have at least 2 of the 4, with 1 of them being Sweet Lou.

• superstars92

@KATburger said...

Fridays are a tough day family wise. I have to leave again shortly to get the kindergartner plus the slate size. My 6 lineups are narrowed down, just plugging in the research for today. It’ll be a late write up but it’ll still be available :)

this is the first time i’m coming to the thread, haven’t read through anything though.

I will say tonight looks really interesting.. so many ways to pull a high score.

Nice you are back.

• gloriousspam

Today is Okafor’s B-day – Do the Nets finally give him some minutes?

• superstars92

I need to know Kawhi’s minutes tonight. If he gets 30 (in the rare chance), he can easily get to 6x. Anyone think he plays 30 tonight?

• jglumsic

@superstars92 said...

I need to know Kawhi’s minutes tonight. If he gets 30 (in the rare chance), he can easily get to 6x. Anyone think he plays 30 tonight?

Still on the minutes restriction according to bbm about a half hour ago. Also no guarantee he is gonna play tomorrow on back end of back to back

• tylerphohman

@KATburger said...

Where do we find your blog at?

• miggs6876

If Morris is out is Mike Scott in play at bare minimum if 3.5k?

• Beckhams3Fingers

Hit a new milestone last night. Max-entered the DK .25 juke, 19/20 LUs cleared 300. Highest was 331. Sad part of this story is, 331 was only good enough for 140th place.

• miggs6876

Guy no one has mentioned is Gary Harris. Imho, a great GPP play.

• JdotBrone

Mike Scott usage takes a bit hit starting vs coming off the bench.

• mbunner23

• bigkino217

@miggs6876 said...

Guy no one has mentioned is Gary Harris. Imho, a great GPP play.

he’s priced up from all the games jokic missed

• apeterson8809

RG Overall Ranking

• Blogger of the Month

somehow elf made two of my lineups

• bigkino217

@gloriousspam said...

Today is Okafor’s B-day – Do the Nets finally give him some minutes?

does he deserve minutes?

• sports667

@bigkino217 said...

he’s priced up from all the games jokic missed

And with Barton back. Plus you got Murray shooting a lot and Chandler back to health. Probably going to fade the nuggets unless Jokic ends up not playing.

• jglumsic

Haha dang was gonna finally fade Elf today played him every slate hes been on for weeks. Lol but read meansy’s hot take for the day Elf is gonna get a triple double and it made me want to throw him in a lineup

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).