7:00 PM EST : Okla City ( 1.5 ) at Philadelphia ( -1.5 ) —- T: 212
    7:00 PM EST : LA Clippers ( 9.5 ) at Washington ( -9.5 ) —- T: 210
    7:30 PM EST : Brooklyn ( 11 ) at Toronto ( -11 ) —- T: 217.5
    7:30 PM EST : Utah ( 5.5 ) at Boston ( -5.5 ) —- T: 198
    8:00 PM EST : Chicago ( 8 ) at Milwaukee ( -8 ) —- T: 205
    8:00 PM EST : Atlanta ( 0 ) at Memphis ( 0 ) —- T: —
    9:00 PM EST : New Orleans ( 0 ) at Denver ( 0 ) —- T: —
    9:30 PM EST : San Antonio ( 7.5 ) at Houston ( -7.5 ) —- T: 213.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• jglumsic

@monarch said...

PG13 return was a bust
    Melo return tomorrow will be a bust
    But the less hyped Jerami Grant revenge game is happening tonight! The other two chose to leave…he was shown the door.

#narratives

I’m done with Revenge narratives most of them havent been a thing lol.

• BUFUu2

@colb24 said...

I agree that man can play!

he will be in 100% of my lineups i am that confident, and for 3k hell yea…… Plus playing washington don’t get better then that…. Is scott know getting more mins the gortat????

• Cotycron30

Recency bias says play PG13.

• jglumsic

@Cotycron30 said...

Recency bias says play PG13.

And lowry lol. This would be the time to play both after they were huge let downs the other night.

• monarch

@superjon said...

Remember last week when George was out against Brooklyn, and Carmelo killed a lot of line ups even though his usage was higher and he had a great match up.

then the next game vs Memphis, Carmelo crushed?

yeah, same is gonna happen with George tonight.

PG and Russ are going to smash and Grant could smash with the minutes while Melo, who is a poor fit for this game, will be saving his shots for tomorrow night.

• BUFUu2

@underdawgs said...

I don’t know much about him. What do we think his minutes look like tonight? I’m guessing he’ll get run even in a blowout so if he’s good for 20+ min I agree he’ll be worth a look

if rivers is out i guarntee he gets his mins he is actually better then rivers as well…. well i think he is but the coach don’t think so prolly cuz its his son i think he will get at least 30 tonight wish they were at home though only thing that scares me but he is good for min 25dk points tonight. good thing i got 4th last night in the nfl single entry dime tourney now have my bankroll back up after cashing out half of it last week.

• colb24

@BUFUu2 said...

he will be in 100% of my lineups i am that confident, and for 3k hell yea…… Plus playing washington don’t get better then that…. Is scott know getting more mins the gortat????

absolutely!!! I just cant mess with scott no idea what they do over there lol

• TrustinthePlan

@superjon said...

Zero exposure to PHI, UTA, MEM.

Hard to fade Russ in my opinion, will definitely have a few lineups with him in. Covington will probably be on Melo, and Simmons on PG13, which leaves Redick on Westy and Westy will be able to shoot 3s at will because Redick sucks at defending the perimeter especially on pick and rolls which I think Adams and Westy will do all night as long as Adams stays out of foul trouble with Embiid. Plus not to mention, Philly loves track meets.

• jglumsic

@BUFUu2 said...

He is a good player and getting that opportunity tonight gotta play him.

• MrPerfekt7

@Dmo_Htx said...

Why would it be safe to pass on the Rockets just due to B2B?

I’m asking. But me personally I see a lot more plays on this slate tonight

• BUFUu2

@colb24 said...

absolutely!!! I just cant mess with scott no idea what they do over there lol

yea no joke even smith has been getting the time with wall back now i think i am laying off the wizards but i am loving a evans/teod stack and whoever suggest yesterday a drummond/towns stack i think you sir

• colb24

@BUFUu2 said...

yea no joke even smith has been getting the time with wall back now i think i am laying off the clippers but i am loving a evans/teod stack and whoever suggest yesterday a drummond/towns stack i think you sir

yeah exactly where I started today with evans and teod … I should of listened I only went towns and got killed playing Porzingis hes officially on my do not play

• Cotycron30

Do we think that John Wall will get close to 30 minutes tonight?

• MrPerfekt7

Loving the C spot tonight, going back to the well with Howard and also can’t pass up Jonas Val, that price is cheap and he has been on fire lately.

Also looking at Harrison and going back to the lab with Galloway.

Curious does Simmons and Lillard have bounce back games as well, thoughts?

• BUFUu2

@colb24 said...

yeah exactly where I started today with evans and teod … I should of listened I only went towns and got killed playing Porzingis hes officially on my do not play

Porz is on my do not play list as well I learned not to take a chance on him if he goes off i just don’t win that night and i am ok with it i seriously hate that guy………

• jglumsic

@7klub06 said...

I’m asking. But me personally I see a lot more plays on this slate tonight

Note to self today: stick with early morning gut calls. After tinkering yesterday with my lineup went from the lebron/towns/love stack to basically only playing lebron/love with more mid priced guys and it burned me. But new day and liking this slate time to earn some money back

• monarch

Rolo is cheap (4.8k) and has been getting minutes. Does he lose time if Markannen returns, with Portis playing backup C and can he double-double vs Bucks?

• Njsum1

@7klub06 said...

Rockets have a B2B this weekend. San Antonio tonight and Bucks tomorrow . Safe to pass on the rockets tonight?
    But do like the Klaw positions

Either Harden or CP3 will go off tonight. It’s a tougher matchup, so I’m going to sprinkle a little of both, yet I’m not fading it. Im also not sure if Leonard typically guards harden, if that’s the case I wouldn’t sprinkle Harden in, if not I would. CP3 seems like the best bet here regardless.

• jglumsic

Boogie vs Nuggets pt.2 sign me up

• Njsum1

@jglumsic said...

Boogie vs Nuggets pt.2 sign me up

Idk…Jokic is back and the Pels are quite healthy.

• colb24

Dunn or Dinwiddie if you had to pick one to save your life

• jglumsic

@colb24 said...

Dunn or Dinwiddie if you had to pick one to save your life

Dinwiddie had a 50 burger and they dropped his price on DK lol am i seeing this right?!

• jglumsic

@Njsum1 said...

Idk…Jokic is back and the Pels are quite healthy.

Hmmm damn thats right Jokic is back.

• colb24

@jglumsic said...

Dinwiddie had a 50 burger and they dropped his price on DK lol am i seeing this right?!

lol yeah…. my only thinking is they made the price while the game was going on last night idk lol

• jglumsic

@colb24 said...

lol yeah…. my only thinking is they made the price while the game was going on last night idk lol

Raptors defense against point guards is prolly why they dropped it. They built in the matchup. It’s tempting though cause that offense basically all runs through him right now. But same with Dunn so it is a dilemma.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).