7:00 PM EST : Okla City ( 1.5 ) at Philadelphia ( -1.5 ) —- T: 212
    7:00 PM EST : LA Clippers ( 9.5 ) at Washington ( -9.5 ) —- T: 210
    7:30 PM EST : Brooklyn ( 11 ) at Toronto ( -11 ) —- T: 217.5
    7:30 PM EST : Utah ( 5.5 ) at Boston ( -5.5 ) —- T: 198
    8:00 PM EST : Chicago ( 8 ) at Milwaukee ( -8 ) —- T: 205
    8:00 PM EST : Atlanta ( 0 ) at Memphis ( 0 ) —- T: —
    9:00 PM EST : New Orleans ( 0 ) at Denver ( 0 ) —- T: —
    9:30 PM EST : San Antonio ( 7.5 ) at Houston ( -7.5 ) —- T: 213.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• Njsum1

@colb24 said...

Dunn or Dinwiddie if you had to pick one to save your life

My first build has them both. Yet neither are in smash spots. I just think they’re underpriced. It’s also a very real possibility that the Nets head up to Tototnto for a road back to back 3 in 4 and get blown out tonight. And if anyone bothers to read my posts you know I’ve been all over Dinwiddie last two games…and this is the first time I’m concerned. He’s still too cheap, yet the spot is not prime. Make two lineups put one in each

• colb24

@Njsum1 said...

My first build has them both. Yet neither are in smash spots. I just think they’re underpriced. It’s also a very real possibility that the Nets head up to Tototnto for a road back to back 3 in 4 and get blown out tonight. And if anyone bothers to read my posts you know I’ve been all over Dinwiddie last two games…and this is the first time I’m concerned. He’s still too cheap, yet the spot is not prime. Make two lineups put one in each

yeah after I wrote that I wiggled to put both in . I think i’ll roll with both I think both are a above 7k player.

• monarch

Dinwiddie/Harris/Dunn is tough on DK.

Dinwiddie will have the ownership but it is B2B on the road vs Kyle Lowry which is not ideal

Harris has the DVP and pace in his favor but for me it depends on if Barton returns.

Dunn has that high ceiling and built in usage but he’s in the slowest game of the night on the road vs a very good Bucks DVP.

What do you guys think? I’m leaning Dinwiddie unless Barton is ruled out.

• MrPerfekt7

@Njsum1 said...

Either Harden or CP3 will go off tonight. It’s a tougher matchup, so I’m going to sprinkle a little of both, yet I’m not fading it. Im also not sure if Leonard typically guards harden, if that’s the case I wouldn’t sprinkle Harden in, if not I would. CP3 seems like the best bet here regardless.

Yea the Klaw will be on Harden, but then again green may be on Harden but if POP let’s that happen then smh lol. But I can see ya point with Paul tho.

• elving188

• Blogger of the Month

@monarch said...

Dinwiddie/Harris/Dunn is tough on DK.

Dinwiddie will have the ownership but it is B2B on the road vs Kyle Lowry which is not ideal

Harris has the DVP and pace in his favor but for me it depends on if Barton returns.

Dunn has that high ceiling and built in usage but he’s in the slowest game of the night on the road vs a very good Bucks DVP.

What do you guys think? I’m leaning Dinwiddie unless Barton is ruled out.

Same. I’d rather go to Lowry, if your salary allows it. Dinwiddie over Harris, if Barton is out.

• jglumsic

Hmmm interesting Drummond got a price drop and is in a good matchup tonight. He’s pretty solid on back to backs too.

• monarch

Dinwiddie has some really bad H/R splits…17 DK points better at home

• Njsum1

@elving188 said...

Same. I’d rather go to Lowry, if your salary allows it. Dinwiddie over Harris, if Barton is out.

I’m going to let Lowry get out of his funk first, before I waste another lineup on him. Yeah he could smash tonight but Dinwiddie is a good defender, Allen Crabbe is not.
    Blowout concerns are real, yet if I had to bet on toronto guard getting his before sitting the 4th quarter I would go derozan.

JVal smash spot, problem is it’s hard to smash in 19 minutes. Will he see 28 or 30 like the last 2 games or go back to his typical role. He’s worth a tourney dart throw or two cause 40 pt upside is nice for 4900. He could also get you under 20dk points as well.

• Njsum1

@monarch said...

Dinwiddie has some really bad H/R splits…17 DK points better at home

I was 100% Dinwiddie last 2 games, I won’t be over 20% tonight.

• dominicanpapi

How the hell did Milos go from 4500 to 6300 on Fanduel? Holy shit.

Other thoughts: Lou at 8800 is ridiculous. Yeah, he’ll probably take 85 shots, but if it ain’t falling he’s done.

I really like Gasol, I think this is one of those games where he’ll have sub 10% ownership since everyone will be on the heavy hitters, but he’s in a good spot tonight. As is Evans if he plays. Only reason why I’m hesitant on playing Marc tho is b/c Adams is 6900 and also in a good spot.

• jglumsic

@Njsum1 said...

I’m going to let Lowry get out of his funk first, before I waste another lineup on him. Yeah he could smash tonight but Dinwiddie is a good defender, Allen Crabbe is not.
    Blowout concerns are real, yet if I had to bet on toronto guard getting his before sitting the 4th quarter I would go derozan.

JVal smash spot, problem is it’s hard to smash in 19 minutes. Will he see 28 or 30 like the last 2 games or go back to his typical role. He’s worth a tourney dart throw or two cause 40 pt upside is nice for 4900. He could also get you under 20dk points as well.

I like Serge more his price is still ok and we know he gets mins.

• monarch

Anyone have a definite lean on who PG13 guards? I’ve heard Simmons but I’ve seen him completely eliminate shooting guards before, he could make Redick a complete non factor if they decide to go that route. Any chance PG13 checks Redick and Russ is on Simmons?

• Njsum1

@jglumsic said...

I like Serge more his price is still ok and we know he gets mins.

Yeah I wouldn’t use jval in cash, I was putting him out there as 1 or 2 lineup tourney play. I considered ibaka, yet the price has caught up with him, and the matchup isn’t as prime as his last two. I also think he’s one of the first guys to have his minutes cut in a blowout. I’m really not that big on this game, other than a sprinkling of Derozan, JVal, and Dinwiddie. And if you need a last guy in, Tyler Zeller has shown a decent floor for 3500, not much upside…yet he typically falls between 17 and 25 DK points. So if you can’t find anything better, he’s serviceable. Yet I’m not heavy on any of these guys.

• bucherpsu08

I’d assume George on Simmons.

• Njsum1

@dominicanpapi said...

How the hell did Milos go from 4500 to 6300 on Fanduel? Holy shit.

Other thoughts: Lou at 8800 is ridiculous. Yeah, he’ll probably take 85 shots, but if it ain’t falling he’s done.

I really like Gasol, I think this is one of those games where he’ll have sub 10% ownership since everyone will be on the heavy hitters, but he’s in a good spot tonight. As is Evans if he plays. Only reason why I’m hesitant on playing Marc tho is b/c Adams is 6900 and also in a good spot.

If the game stays close, Gasol is in a nice spot.

• dominicanpapi

@monarch said...

Anyone have a definite lean on who PG13 guards? I’ve heard Simmons but I’ve seen him completely eliminate shooting guards before, he could make Redick a complete non factor if they decide to go that route. Any chance PG13 checks Redick and Russ is on Simmons?

Doubt they put George on Redick. If I had to guess:

Adams —— Embiid
    Anthony —- Saric
    George —- Simmons
    Russ —- Redick
    Abrines —- Cov

They could switch Russ and Abrines, but I think George will be on Simmons most of the night.

• gloriousspam

@Njsum1 said...

Yeah I wouldn’t use jval in cash, I was putting him out there as 1 or 2 lineup tourney play. I considered ibaka, yet the price has caught up with him, and the matchup isn’t as prime as his last two. I also think he’s one of the first guys to have his minutes cut in a blowout. I’m really not that big on this game, other than a sprinkling of Derozan, JVal, and Dinwiddie. And if you need a last guy in, Tyler Zeller has shown a decent floor for 3500, not much upside…yet he typically falls between 17 and 25 DK points. So if you can’t find anything better, he’s serviceable. Yet I’m not heavy on any of these guys.

Only problem with Zeller now, aside from the incredibly low ceiling, is that you never know when Okafor starts cutting into his minutes.

• Njsum1

@gloriousspam said...

Only problem with Zeller now, aside from the incredibly low ceiling, is that you never know when Okafor starts cutting into his minutes.

True, yet if you read my post I was by no means giving him a ringing endorsement, hence “last guy in.” Unless we hear otherwise about okafor I’ll just assume zeller will see his 20 to 24 minutes. And put up his 17 to 25 points.

• jglumsic

@Njsum1 said...

Yea good points. I’m not much on that game either i think people look at it being the highest total game so far and want to be heavy on it. But it appears to me could be a trap game. Back to back for the nets just seems dangerous. Dinwiddie is still worth a shot not 100% like he was yesterday for me but still got some of him.

• Cotycron30

@dominicanpapi said...

Doubt they put George on Redick. If I had to guess:

Adams —— Embiid
    Anthony —- Saric
    George —- Simmons
    Russ —- Redick
    Abrines —- Cov

They could switch Russ and Abrines, but I think George will be on Simmons most of the night.

What about the other way? Cov on George, right?

• monarch

If Redick and Abrines will be attempting to guard each other then I am playing both…I can see a gentleman’s agreement at tipoff.

• DirkDigglerz

I really want to play all centers today I wish I can play 8 centers

• underdawgs

@DirkDigglerz said...

I really want to play all centers today I wish I can play 8 centers

One of my DK lineups has 4 centers in it. Tried to do all point guards and centers. Funny looking lineup.

• apeterson8809

RG Overall Ranking

• Blogger of the Month

So hung over. . .

That being said, this feels like a Lillard 60 burger spot

• jglumsic

I think I know what time it is tonight

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).