7:00 PM EST : Okla City ( 1.5 ) at Philadelphia ( -1.5 ) —- T: 212
    7:00 PM EST : LA Clippers ( 9.5 ) at Washington ( -9.5 ) —- T: 210
    7:30 PM EST : Brooklyn ( 11 ) at Toronto ( -11 ) —- T: 217.5
    7:30 PM EST : Utah ( 5.5 ) at Boston ( -5.5 ) —- T: 198
    8:00 PM EST : Chicago ( 8 ) at Milwaukee ( -8 ) —- T: 205
    8:00 PM EST : Atlanta ( 0 ) at Memphis ( 0 ) —- T: —
    9:00 PM EST : New Orleans ( 0 ) at Denver ( 0 ) —- T: —
    9:30 PM EST : San Antonio ( 7.5 ) at Houston ( -7.5 ) —- T: 213.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• SkateFiend

Wizards…….

• IronheadBAM

@dolphinkick182 said...

LMAO! I feel ya

Entirely possible on a night like this

• KATburger

• Blogger of the Month

boogie 35% in double up 16.5% in gpp I’ll take that for sure

• depalma13

How do you know it is a really bad night?

When players score fewer points than their ownership percentage.

• mellofellowsu

@clarnzz said...

I’ve been watching the game, Niko just got a quick two fouls and Denzel got taken out for sucking. Now it’s all the Bobby Portis.

Edit: I mean White Durant got a quick two fouls.

Someone earlier said that would happen, Mirotic two quick fouls.

• IronheadBAM

Oops, quoted the wrong thing….
    200 from Paul is entirely possible.

• dolphinkick182

@IronheadBAM said...

Screw the late slate, you can’t trust these cats. I wasted $20 on gpp already, have every turd in the punch bowl in every lineup. Give a shit about losing 20, it’s the principle. Have some damn pride.

I know it wasn’t supposed to be funny but damn man, you made me double barrel shotgun beer thru my nose on that one.

• KATburger

• Blogger of the Month

@SkateFiend said...

Wizards…….

My 50% exposure to beal is looking good right now… JJ over RHJ and i’m in the running with Boogie/Paul/tucker to go in a certain lineup. DANNNNNNG the model said JJ .. next time listen to the model tim… listen to the model….

• clarnzz

@IronheadBAM said...

Screw the late slate, you can’t trust these cats. I wasted $20 on gpp already, have every turd in the punch bowl in every lineup. Give a shit about losing 20, it’s the principle. Have some damn pride.

I went crazy on the late slate. I fully expect it to be a complete disaster. Kawaii gonna 70 burg or something. Or maybe Patty Mills goes for 40, No wait…. it will be a Brandon Paul 40 burg. I’m surely donating….

• Arenas2Wall

Did Lillard die?

• KATburger

• Blogger of the Month

@IronheadBAM said...

Oops, quoted the wrong thing….
    200 from Paul is entirely possible.

4/6 lineups for me. I feel good tonight, I think i’ll pull out in the double ups in my lineups, at least 4/6 .. right now cashing in couple GPP’s with players tipping off .. we’ll see though, if the craziness continues.

• firemedicpat

At least the Nets have no one else who can come in.

• firemedicpat

Lowry needs 1 more board for triple dubs.

• IT4MVP

RHJ killing me smh is he done for the night. I see he checked out real early in the 3rd

• tmarohl

Damn! Juwun Evans at 38.8 FD points so far with 7 minutes left in the 4th. I though for sure he would be chalk, but is only 10% owned in the FD Slam.

• blackdirkdiggler

Punt play juwan evans is at 10x….10 fucking x. Wow!

• firemedicpat

Pass the ball to ABC you shits.

• clarnzz

@KATburger said...

4/6 lineups for me. I feel good tonight, I think i’ll pull out in the double ups in my lineups, at least 4/6 .. right now cashing in couple GPP’s with players tipping off .. we’ll see though, if the craziness continues.

I’m pretty much all in on Paul with not a whole lot of Beard. I hope this works out as well.

• firemedicpat

@tmarohl said...

Damn! Juwun Evans at 38.8 FD points so far with 7 minutes left in the 4th. I though for sure he would be chalk, but is only 10% owned in the FD Slam.

10% how the hell is FD so easy.

• KATburger

• Blogger of the Month

@blackdirkdiggler said...

Punt play juwan evans is at 10x….10 fucking x. Wow!

Yup :) Jamil Wilson is like 8x

• depalma13

I knew I should have just went to see Star Wars tonight, but no, i just had to play.

• IronheadBAM

@dolphinkick182 said...

I know it wasn’t supposed to be funny but damn man, you made me double barrel shotgun beer thru my nose on that one.

😂
    At some point you just have to laugh.

• mrbusinesz

All that early talk about J. Evans!!!

• tmarohl

@firemedicpat said...

10% how the hell is FD so easy.

FD is harder than DK this year. Pricing much tighter than DK.

• eatmyturf23

Caris LeVert got past 1X value! Hooray!

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).