7:00 PM EST : Okla City ( 1.5 ) at Philadelphia ( -1.5 ) —- T: 212
    7:00 PM EST : LA Clippers ( 9.5 ) at Washington ( -9.5 ) —- T: 210
    7:30 PM EST : Brooklyn ( 11 ) at Toronto ( -11 ) —- T: 217.5
    7:30 PM EST : Utah ( 5.5 ) at Boston ( -5.5 ) —- T: 198
    8:00 PM EST : Chicago ( 8 ) at Milwaukee ( -8 ) —- T: 205
    8:00 PM EST : Atlanta ( 0 ) at Memphis ( 0 ) —- T: —
    9:00 PM EST : New Orleans ( 0 ) at Denver ( 0 ) —- T: —
    9:30 PM EST : San Antonio ( 7.5 ) at Houston ( -7.5 ) —- T: 213.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• GTRandy27

Double OT bailing embiid owners out smh

• firemedicpat

Blowout pleaseeeeee.

• clarnzz

Bulls about to be still undefeated with white Durant in the lineup. Lavine coming back? Lookout LeBron!

• firemedicpat

@GTRandy27 said...

Sick.

• KOTN26

How are the Grizzlies having a tough time against The Hawks, more specifically Andrew Harrison? Also, I faded the PHI V OKC on purpose the fuck is this double overtime shit?

• firemedicpat

I would have won a decent draft tourney if Otto porter got 10 points…but he got 3.

• KATburger

• Blogger of the Month

@firemedicpat said...

Boogie a big man in a small mans game tonight. Just not a great spot.

Plumlee on the court or jokic at all times, Denver struggles against the PF/C position.. AD went ham the first qt with 6 reb 14pts and 2 blocks.. Cousins just has 4 turnovers right now, he’ll pick it up by the time the games over imo.

• TeamTarek

Whats the Deal with fckin rondo

• KATburger

• Blogger of the Month

@KOTN26 said...

How are the Grizzlies having a tough time against The Hawks, more specifically Andrew Harrison? Also, I faded the PHI V OKC on purpose the fuck is this double overtime shit?

looks like it could go to triple.. It is complete luck, game would of had no one near value, now it changes the whole night.

• IronheadBAM

I made the mistake of stopping by the watering hole for a couple beers on the way home in the new truck. Started watching the games, and now I’m half drunk and fully disgusted. May as well just rack up a tab, then call a cab, because this “professional basketball league” is a pathetic social commentary. I do some of my best work on 4 hours sleep and probably half drunk.

• chronoxiong

Let Rondo fricken play!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• damionismyname

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

Feel sick with 100% Evans with 50% levert shitting on everything thats good!

• IronheadBAM

These cats can’t show up sober and perform

• KATburger

• Blogger of the Month

@TeamTarek said...

Whats the Deal with fckin rondo

jamees getting first half minutes tonight it looks like, Rondo will be back in shortly though.

• tmarohl

@GTRandy27 said...

Not me, because my Embiid and Simmons lineup also had Joe Harris and Caris Levert.

• GTRandy27

@firemedicpat said...

Sick.

Nailed embiid with Drummond but extra time hurting Drummond owners and licking out embiiid

• TeamTarek

@KATburger said...

jamees getting first half minutes tonight it looks like, Rondo will be back in shortly though.

Even if he comes back now he is going to play 11 mins IN the first half

• roach62

lmfao…TRIPLE OT…

• tmarohl

Triple OT

• bhodgman

Wow… Roberson is super donkey pizzle.

• TeamTarek

Loooooo8l they gave the last shot to ROBERSON LOOOOOOOOL HE CANT EVEN HIT 2 FREETHROWS OUT OF 20 BUT GIVE HIM THE LAST SHOT W/E Another ot

• walkoff9

RG Overall Ranking

Triple OT

Got 4 guys

Too bad 2 of my punts scored single digits.

• KATburger

• Blogger of the Month

boogie gets the hook on third foul … lol I’ll check back later guys its nerve wrecking watching this tonight. ttyl guys

• nived131504

Roberson clearly got clobbered by Embiid lol…

• walkoff9

RG Overall Ranking

Watching in a bar with no sound…what is Philly argeuing about?

That they couldnt advance the ball?

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).