7:00 PM EST : Okla City ( 1.5 ) at Philadelphia ( -1.5 ) —- T: 212
    7:00 PM EST : LA Clippers ( 9.5 ) at Washington ( -9.5 ) —- T: 210
    7:30 PM EST : Brooklyn ( 11 ) at Toronto ( -11 ) —- T: 217.5
    7:30 PM EST : Utah ( 5.5 ) at Boston ( -5.5 ) —- T: 198
    8:00 PM EST : Chicago ( 8 ) at Milwaukee ( -8 ) —- T: 205
    8:00 PM EST : Atlanta ( 0 ) at Memphis ( 0 ) —- T: —
    9:00 PM EST : New Orleans ( 0 ) at Denver ( 0 ) —- T: —
    9:30 PM EST : San Antonio ( 7.5 ) at Houston ( -7.5 ) —- T: 213.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• bucherpsu08

@apeterson8809 said...

So hung over. . .

That being said, this feels like a Lillard 60 burger spot

I’ll be all over him if Nurkic is out.

• apeterson8809

RG Overall Ranking

• Blogger of the Month

@DirkDigglerz said...

I really want to play all centers today I wish I can play 8 centers

So we were at a bar eating and we’re going to watch the the nba games last night. . . but womens college volleyball was on

yeah, soo… obviously I watched zero minutes of nba last night.

On another note, who’s the best spend up center tonight?

• dominicanpapi

@Cotycron30 said...

What about the other way? Cov on George, right?

I haven’t watched a ton of Sixers games but I think Simmons is point on offense and power forward on defense so I’m thinking:

Simmons —- Anthony
    Cov —- George
    Saric —- Abrines
    Embiid —- Adams
    Redick —- Russ?

There’s a mis-match somewhere that we’re all trying to figure out. I think Redick and Russ are the plays here. And Adams too

• BBWC_10

@DirkDigglerz said...

I really want to play all centers today I wish I can play 8 centers

Ya I like some Centers today but there are some low priced PF’s I Love.. Thad/Green/Cov

• gillio

@apeterson8809 said...

So hung over. . .

This

• DirkDigglerz

@apeterson8809 said...

So we were at a bar eating and we’re going to watch the the nba games last night. . . but womens college volleyball was on

yeah, soo… obviously I watched zero minutes of nba last night.

On another note, who’s the best spend up center tonight?

Thinking Drum DJ and Vuc smash spots

love that pic lol

Shoutout to mopjones don’t listen to me

• Panther85

Rudy Gobert against Boston seems like a good play. He’s only $7,000 on FD, and should be super low owned.

• DirkDigglerz

@BBWC_10 said...

Ya I like some Centers today but there are some low priced PF’s I Love.. Thad/Green/Cov

Paydown spot at PF for me

MKG
    Mirotic
    Booker.
    Liking Covington too

• Njsum1

@BBWC_10 said...

I’ve got Thad projected for at least 8 steals in this one…JK..I like him too…good floor decent ceiling, not great, minutes have been stellar lately.

• miggs6876

@Njsum1 said...

I’m going to let Lowry get out of his funk first, before I waste another lineup on him. Yeah he could smash tonight but Dinwiddie is a good defender, Allen Crabbe is not.
    Blowout concerns are real, yet if I had to bet on toronto guard getting his before sitting the 4th quarter I would go derozan.

JVal smash spot, problem is it’s hard to smash in 19 minutes. Will he see 28 or 30 like the last 2 games or go back to his typical role. He’s worth a tourney dart throw or two cause 40 pt upside is nice for 4900. He could also get you under 20dk points as well.

Derozan is pricey but I think he is the lock play for me in this game. At home is playing well. High floor and ceiling.

• mellofellowsu

Anyone on the PG13 train?

Good matchup, recency bias will have people off of him.

You know in retrospect, PG13 coming up short last game is not surprising at all. Last season he actually said he doesn’t like carrying the load. So naturally he would shrink in a moment where everyone expects him to carry the load and shine.

I know this is a bit of narrative which I generally hate, but it carries more weight because of things he’s actually said. Think with the weight of the world lifted off of his shoulders he plays well tonight.

• miggs6876

@jglumsic said...

I like Serge more his price is still ok and we know he gets mins.

Ibaka has been playing well but I think I’m going to pass tonight.

• TrustinthePlan

@underdawgs said...

One of my DK lineups has 4 centers in it. Tried to do all point guards and centers. Funny looking lineup.

LOL, I would love to see that lineup. I wish I could play 8 centers too tonight, too many in smash spots.

Also, Bledsoe keeps popping up in my research, is he in play tonight?

• tristanwolf

normally not a fan of dk pick em but those ugly sweaters in today’s giveaway look pretty sweet. gonna have to roll a couple lu’s in it.

• DirkDigglerz

@underdawgs said...

One of my DK lineups has 4 centers in it. Tried to do all point guards and centers. Funny looking lineup.

Whatever it takes lol it’s always the uncanny ones that wins.

• neccos

J Val or Robin Lopez tonight for value C?

• jglumsic

@miggs6876 said...

Ibaka has been playing well but I think I’m going to pass tonight.

Having a hard time deciding on a 5-6k sf/pf. Already got some COV. I feel like Thad/Ibaka priced about the same will give you about the exact same numbers. James Johnson is actually catching my interest a little bit. RHJ, Toby Harris, Saric, Laurie, Mirotic, so many options..

• dolphinkick182

Aaron Gordon might be my Patrick McCaw tonight.. I may just steer clear of guys returning from concussions until they start producing again.

• TrustinthePlan

@jglumsic said...

Having a hard time deciding on a 5-6k sf/pf. Already got some COV. I feel like Thad/Ibaka priced about the same will give you about the exact same numbers. James Johnson is actually catching my interest a little bit. RHJ, Toby Harris, Saric, Laurie, Mirotic, so many options..

James Johnson and Thad both are popping out at me today. I can see both smashing tonight.

• NarrowJ

Started playing more on FanDuel recently and noticed how different the winning lineups look in the big tournaments. Seems like on DK that fading studs is the way to go on bigger slates, but on FD not so much since you have an extra spot and more salary to work with. I’ve seen guys get 4x with their stud players (10k and above) and still win 100k dollars. Another big difference is I am often seeing winning lineups with at least one player who doesn’t even make value on FD, which literally almost never happens on DK. The guy that won 100k last night had Clarkson who barely went 3x.

• DirkDigglerz

Kris Dunn stone cold lock on DK at 6.5k

Donovan Mitchell at 6.6k is interesting Jamal Murray put up a 50 burger against the Celtics a couple of nights ago..

• yisman

today’s giveaway is play in a pick’em contest with 16% rake

top 155 finishes also get a sweater, which I found out is not redeemable for DK credit

wtf?

• Scoochmon1

@NarrowJ said...

Started playing more on FanDuel recently and noticed how different the winning lineups look in the big tournaments. Seems like on DK that fading studs is the way to go on bigger slates, but on FD not so much since you have an extra spot and more salary to work with. I’ve seen guys get 4x with their stud players (10k and above) and still win 100k dollars. Another big difference is I am often seeing winning lineups with at least one player who doesn’t even make value on FD, which literally almost never happens on DK. The guy that won 100k last night had Clarkson who barely went 3x.

Last night the winning lineup in the big gpp was like 367 I believe. Normally it is in the higher 300’s, low 400’s from what I’ve seen. Smaller slate last night, tonight I bet it’s several points higher.

• Njsum1

@apeterson8809 said...

So hung over. . .

His price is ridiculous. Although history suggests he’ll likely approach 5x that price. Maybe go a little over or under. He’s been throwing up empty stat lines lately. I usually don’t get this guy right, so I may just throw him in a lineup or two if I think he’ll be popular.

• jglumsic

@yisman said...

today’s giveaway is play in a pick’em contest with 16% rake

top 155 finishes also get a sweater, which I found out is not redeemable for DK credit

wtf?

lmao nothing says Merry Christmas like some nice High rake and a pickem contest

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).