7:00 PM EST : Okla City ( 1.5 ) at Philadelphia ( -1.5 ) —- T: 212
    7:00 PM EST : LA Clippers ( 9.5 ) at Washington ( -9.5 ) —- T: 210
    7:30 PM EST : Brooklyn ( 11 ) at Toronto ( -11 ) —- T: 217.5
    7:30 PM EST : Utah ( 5.5 ) at Boston ( -5.5 ) —- T: 198
    8:00 PM EST : Chicago ( 8 ) at Milwaukee ( -8 ) —- T: 205
    8:00 PM EST : Atlanta ( 0 ) at Memphis ( 0 ) —- T: —
    9:00 PM EST : New Orleans ( 0 ) at Denver ( 0 ) —- T: —
    9:30 PM EST : San Antonio ( 7.5 ) at Houston ( -7.5 ) —- T: 213.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• miggs6876

Delete

• tylerphohman

@DirkDigglerz said...

Kris Dunn stone cold lock on DK at 6.5k

Donovan Mitchell at 6.6k is interesting Jamal Murray put up a 50 burger against the Celtics a couple of nights ago..

MIL is a good defensive team against the PG..

• jglumsic

@miggs6876 said...

I don’t wait to target the bos/mil game because of the low total. However, Celtics D gave up 118 and 108 in last two games. Anyone feeling Kyrie in a more high scoring game with maybe Bledsoe/ Middleton?

Hmmm isnt it Boston/Utah and Mil/Chicago

• elving188

• Blogger of the Month

@Petergunz82 said...

I’m starting with Lou and Evans and going from there

yup!

• dominicanpapi

Embiid is questionable with a back injury. That game will get more interesting if he’s out, Simmons/Saric maybe even Booker.

With Gordon coming back do you play him vs. Aminu? It’s a tough matchup but he averages 1.13 fantasy points per minute with all the injuries.

• miggs6876

@jglumsic said...

Hmmm isnt it Boston/Utah and Mil/Chicago

I know sorry.

• BBWC_10

Why do I have visions of Ginobili raining 3’s tonight and putting up like 38 DK pts?

• jglumsic

@dominicanpapi said...

Embiid is questionable with a back injury. That game will get more interesting if he’s out, Simmons/Saric maybe even Booker.

With Gordon coming back do you play him vs. Aminu? It’s a tough matchup but he averages 1.13 fantasy points per minute with all the injuries.

Dang that changes alot of thing. its crazy how every other game we have to sweat what the Embiid news is all the way til lock

• moped_jones

@jglumsic said...

Note to self today: stick with early morning gut calls. After tinkering yesterday with my lineup went from the lebron/towns/love stack to basically only playing lebron/love with more mid priced guys and it burned me. But new day and liking this slate time to earn some money back

Note to self: this is dfs just because something would have worked yesterday doesn’t mean it will work today.

• underdawgs

@BBWC_10 said...

Why do I have visions of Ginobili raining 3’s tonight and putting up like 38 DK pts?

So happy I’m not the only one having that ridiculous thought. Based on absolutely nothing.

• monarch

DDR or Lou Will raw DK points tonight?

• miggs6876

@dominicanpapi said...

Oh no! We know what happens when Embid has questionable tag. Still having nightmares about that…

• monarch

I’m not going to be able to tinker as much today so I’m locking in Dario vs Melo with Embiid in which is good and amazing if Embiid is ruled out at 5.6k.

• jglumsic

@moped_jones said...

Note to self: this is dfs just because something would have worked yesterday doesn’t mean it will work today.

Truee i kno it. I just mean ive tinkered myself out of lots of money lately instead of just sticking with gut feelings is all i meant by it.

• elving188

• Blogger of the Month

@BBWC_10 said...

you’re still in the dream Cobb.

• frugal

Frank Ntilikina helped me double entry fees last night on Yahoo as I had him and Bell in 100% of lineups. I was also very, very heavy on KCP and had to late swap to Courtney Lee which worked out partially due to the unfortunate Porzingis situation. On to tonight, just remember this is more a first look and to watch the news as value will open up throughout the day.

Jonas Valanciunas $14 – I know, he’s well over min priced. However, he’s seen 27 and 30 minutes the last 2 games and is grossly under priced if that trend continues. Of course, there’s a blowout risk with BKN on a B2B and/or the chance of the game going smaller which could cut JVal’s minutes back into the low 20’s, but as long as he sees around 25 minutes he’s got a solid shot at a 2.5X game tonight.

Andrew Harrison $10 – Harrison has absolutely killed it the last 2 games and if Evans sits tonight, I’ll be all in. He may be the value chalk tonight but it’s the type of chalk that you don’t want to miss. He’s hit 2.4X+ in 3 of the last 5 and coming off a 3.5X game in a pace up possitive matchup.

Tyler Johnson $11 – With Winslow out, there are some minutes and usage to go around and Johnson has been greatly outperforming his salary with 4 of the last 5 at 2X+. If you don’t like Johnson, Ellington got a boost last game Johnson out and Winslow getting hurt, he’s perhaps in play as well.

Good luck!

• tylerphohman

@BBWC_10 said...

They are just visions.

• gaelicgirl

@dominicanpapi said...

Embiid is questionable with a back injury.

I don’t trust the designation process, but we should know if he’s playing or not before lock.

• monarch

Only news I’m really waiting on is Tyreke because it would boost Harrison who received a 1k price bump on DK and possibly Jamychal Green as well if out.

• tylerphohman

With Teodosic out. Stupid for me not to play Lou Will.

• Sirius13

anybody think hezonja for the magic has a repeat performance hes starting tonight
    but a gordon is starting to though? what do we think about this?

• BUFUu2

whats the thoughts of a abc/westy/lou stack ???????????

• iron_tactics

@Sirius13 said...

anybody think hezonja for the magic has a repeat performance hes starting tonight
    but a gordon is starting to though? what do we think about this?

That’s a nope.

• DirkDigglerz

Gasol amenable to be traded per basketballmonster hmmmm. He plays or not??

• jadoninc

@BUFUu2 said...

whats the thoughts of a abc/westy/lou stack ???????????

If its on fanduel ,Thats a whole lot of 4k guys u need to go way over value

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.