• Blogger of the Month

5:00 PM EST : Utah ( -5 ) at Orlando ( 5 ) —- T: 205.5
    7:00 PM EST : Boston ( -2 ) at Detroit ( 2 ) —- T: 212
    7:00 PM EST : LA Lakers ( -1.5 ) at Charlotte ( 1.5 ) —- T: 227
    8:00 PM EST : Houston ( -3 ) at Memphis ( 3 ) —- T: 202.5
    8:30 PM EST : Chicago ( 12 ) at San Antonio ( -12 ) —- T: 212
    9:00 PM EST : LA Clippers ( 6 ) at Okla City ( -6 ) —- T: 227
    9:00 PM EST : Minnesota ( -8 ) at Phoenix ( 8 ) —- T: 213

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• eatmyturf23

@eatmyturf23 said...

Lamb, Marvin killed me.
    Zeller was fine in spite of limited mins.
    No LBJ or Harden though so I’m hosed haha.

Maaaaybe I can min-cash my unfilled gpps or quickmatch h2h’s. That would be nice.

Also, Kuzma killed me, so, yeah, I’m probably hosed lol.

• Sirchad

Applaud anyone who’s avoided all these land mines tonight

• zpa1989

ball’s line tonight is total luck i doubt he does 60 again all season he was struggling to crack even 40 on a good night, with mins, in a good matchup, with ingram out, etc….

i hope people chase ball after his price goes up. how many 40 point FD games has this dude had all year? maybe 1? now 60? i think thats total lucky garbage.

• eatmyturf23

@eatmyturf23 said...

Also, Kuzma killed me, so, yeah, I’m probably hosed lol.

• Pandamonious

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

@mbunner23 said...

All-da Lawn-zoooooo

Did a full-Z0-Fade. I got OOOO and OOOwned. OOh boyO. 2O% owned. Im d0ne. So sick. PeAce

• mtdurham

LOL at lonzo ball only 21% owned at that price in that matchup on a slate like this… with ingram out? cant believe it

• Bigb1485

Good god, marcus smart going bananas…welp so much for this night

• DirkDigglerz

@zpa1989 said...

ball’s line tonight is total luck i doubt he does 60 again all season he was struggling to crack even 40 on a good night, with mins, in a good matchup, with ingram out, etc….

i hope people chase ball after his price goes up. how many 40 point FD games has this dude had all year? maybe 1? now 60? i think thats total lucky garbage.

play him against small guards..

• mbunner23

@Pandamonious said...

Did a full-Z0-Fade. I got OOOO and OOOwned. OOh boyO. 2O% owned. Im d0ne. So sick. PeAce

Lmaoo

• monarch

Drummond, Drummond, Drummond, that dude up to something…whew!

• roach62

Hey look Mr I’m smarter than all of you is back… Yaaayy

• Rolled

@mtdurham said...

LOL at lonzo ball only 21% owned at that price in that matchup on a slate like this… with ingram out? cant believe it

The guy had a lucky game. He is trash every other night.

• monarch

Seriously though, I have Zo, Bron and Drum and I will still miss the cash line by .25 points. Book it.

• mbunner23

Called tha Drumm. ToO bad I still faded, went with T0wns. Got the fluuu

• kbsktbll88

@scott33 said...

Why is Kuz in? They play tomorrow smh

Need to get his trade value up, same for Lonzo lol

• Pandamonious

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

@mtdurham said...

Great spot. Has had Horrendous home/road splits his whole career. H-O-R-R-E-N-D-O-U-S. Play this slate 100 times, Lonzo geting over 35 happens once more.

• keephustlincuz

@mbunner23 said...

Called tha Drumm. ToO bad I still faded, went with T0wns. Got the fluuu

You are FEELLIN SICK BROOO.

• zpa1989

@Pandamonious said...

Great spot. Has had Horrendous home/road splits his whole career. H-O-R-R-E-N-D-O-U-S. Play this slate 100 times, Lonzo geting over 35 happens once more.

ya thats how i’m looking at this. is that spot that great though?

someone mentioned smaller gaurds? is that a thing? he is 6’6 and kemba is a generous 6’1 (went to uconn when he was there and stood next to him at bars, i would say he’s 6’0 at most maybe a tad over in sneakers)

• mtdurham

@draggin49 said...

Seems kind of flukey . Lonzo Ball is not some lock down defender . Guy regularly got murdered by fox in college . He’s not now suddenly pat Beverly lol.

They played once and Fox used picks to get open the entire game and UCLA was too dumb to step up and stop him even after he was canning every mid range jumper

Lonzo is one of the best defenders in the league at the PG position… not so much on the ball, but he fights over screens, doesn’t give up much size on switches, etc… all the more important things

• monarch

Zo is always in play with Rondo/Ingram out. When they return he is unplayable. What made him attractive was the scenario. Hornets on OT B2B and the Lakers had every reason to play as fast as possible. I went 100 percent Zo, didn’t feel great about it but I do now. I also had some really bad plays

• Bigb1485

Wow, smart with 20 fp in about 5 minutes

• footballbutts

How the hell did Marcus Smart get to 10x

• eatmyturf23

Let’s do this!! WHOO!

• mbunner23

IMO there were only two viable PG options tonight. Westbrook and Lonzo. If you paid up for Lebron and Towns like I did, I had no way to get Westbrook so lonzo it was.

• monarch

My LU which is doing really well, is duped like 10 times. I must have made a LU that was also made by one of those LU sellers. Oh well

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).