• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

3:30 PM EST : Orlando ( 2.5 ) at New Orleans ( -2.5 ) —- T: 219
    5:00 PM EST : Charlotte ( 11.5 ) at Indiana ( -11.5 ) —- T: 210
    6:00 PM EST : LA Lakers ( -12 ) at Atlanta ( 12 ) —- T: 226.5
    6:00 PM EST : Philadelphia ( -5 ) at Brooklyn ( 5 ) —- T: 217.5
    8:00 PM EST : New York ( 10.5 ) at Denver ( -10.5 ) —- T: 206
    8:30 PM EST : Sacramento ( -3.5 ) at Golden State ( 3.5 ) —- T: 212.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• efagan99

Status Update: Wilson Chander available to make season debut Sunday…
    Pretty sure I’ve already played him this year, pretty much sums up how my season is going LOL

• SkateFiend

I’m just going to put Jokic in most of my FD lineups (unless Embiid is cleared to play before lock) and hope that his recent hot play continues. I just know value centers like Len, KOQ and or Jordan will decimate my lineups in a short slate. It’s happened one too many times.

• captainwacky

@SkateFiend said...

I’m just going to put Jokic in most of my FD lineups (unless Embiid is cleared to play before lock) and hope that his recent hot play continues. I just know value centers like Len, KOQ and or Jordan will decimate my lineups in a short slate. It’s happened one too many times.

I mean… given their situations and the slate/matchups, I would say Jokic is not the optimal FD center.

• gaelicgirl

@tmarohl said...

KOQ chalk day?

Thanks for posting those Bucks pregame WWE routines, too funny! I sent the links to my roommate because he watches that stuff, and he got a kick out of them, too.

• ripking

anyone on Chandler, wilson that is?

• captainwacky

@ripking said...

anyone on Chandler, wilson that is?

Wayyyyy too thin; there’s already amazing value on this slate.

• tmarohl

@gaelicgirl said...

Thanks for posting those Bucks pregame WWE routines, too funny! I sent the links to my roommate because he watches that stuff, and he got a kick out of them, too.

I wish they wouldn’t do them.

• tmarohl

Lebron in.

• rules316

lebron playing

• efagan99

Why did pelle play more than koq last game? don’t see them both crushing tonight even if horford is out too

• captainwacky

@efagan99 said...

Why did pelle play more than koq last game? don’t see them both crushing tonight even if horford is out too

If both Embiid and Horford are out, they will both crush. I think they just wanted to get him some run; he’s an OK prospect who could provide some value. I’m not really sure how those two guys stand out if horford is in, though. But if both embiid and Horford are out, just play those dudes.

• tmarohl

Horford in

• Mrsmith887

Scared of that hawks lakers game with lebron in but it’s hard to fade both him and AD and feel confident

• SkateFiend

@captainwacky said...

I mean… given their situations and the slate/matchups, I would say Jokic is not the optimal FD center.

If Milsap is out I think Jokic is worth a shot.

• captainwacky

Jokic is not a bad play by any means, especially if Millsap misses. He just has some tangible downside.

• tmarohl

@captainwacky said...

Jokic is not a bad play by any means, especially if Millsap misses. He just has some tangible downside.

If you think that game will blow out. You want no Joker. #Jokerrules

• captainwacky

@tmarohl said...

I do believe it will, and I have very little Joker. But assuming blowouts is not always ideal either.

• zpa1989

KOQ or pelle now that horford ruled in?

• choppadown

Stars and Scrubs for me tonight….lot of value, can fit a couple big guys in on FD…

Fade Trae, they’ve got him figured out it seems.

• newzreview

@tmarohl said...

Plumdog night?

• ScofieldReturns

KCP or danny green at same price on FD?

• chickenmanE

thoughts on playing LBJ and AD together?

• rjgboom

They recalled Bol Bol so, if it is a blowout, you may not see Plumlee get all those garbage minutes.

• sochoice

• 2017 DraftKings FBWC Finalist

• 2017 FanDuel WFFC Champion

Here’s a quick, last minute look at tonight’s 4 gamer.

https://rotogrinders.com/blog-posts/mike-s-musings-3233913

• superjon

went all in on Lebron and Hield. wish me luck

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).