• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

3:30 PM EST : Orlando ( 2.5 ) at New Orleans ( -2.5 ) —- T: 219
    5:00 PM EST : Charlotte ( 11.5 ) at Indiana ( -11.5 ) —- T: 210
    6:00 PM EST : LA Lakers ( -12 ) at Atlanta ( 12 ) —- T: 226.5
    6:00 PM EST : Philadelphia ( -5 ) at Brooklyn ( 5 ) —- T: 217.5
    8:00 PM EST : New York ( 10.5 ) at Denver ( -10.5 ) —- T: 206
    8:30 PM EST : Sacramento ( -3.5 ) at Golden State ( 3.5 ) —- T: 212.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• chronoxiong

If Unibrow doesn’t get a lot more points here, Horford is going to be the better play at nearly 4k salary less on FD. Not good. I was afraid of that. I really did not want to fall for anymore lame traps like O’Quinn after playing that stupid trap Mahinmi last night. And other traps the nights before too. Kept Horford over Unibrow, that 4k salary would have been used on Jokic or Deandre Jordan who I thought about too. And then disperse that remaining salary to play anyone else.

• Pandamonious

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

Whiffed on the Lee starting news. Have Evans like 3-to-1. Could’ve/would’ve reversed that.

• yisman

@gaelicgirl said...

Eesh, I’m sorry

six lineups for the 2.22 on FD for the streak contest

3 have Millsap, 3 have Huerter

so not good

hope one can finish top 50%

• DirkDigglerz

Okay WCS Need 10 more steals from u

• SkateFiend

He may be fat and douche looking, but Jokic may very well salvage some of my lineups.

Let’s face it, Marzipan is better than most American holiday sweet. You eat things like that everyday and you’ll gain weight.

• cedric19

Bogdan is such an idiot any time I roster him

Oh look another turnover

Guy is trying to foul and turnover his way to a night off

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #28

RG Tiered Ranking

@cedric19 said...

Bogdan is such an idiot any time I roster him

Oh look another turnover

Guy is trying to foul and turnover his way to a night off

Thank you for this

• captainwacky

Get those WCS buckies, panda. Monte Morris has been super good to me this year, but atypically cost me $$$$… I have multiple top 100’s on both sites with him sitting there at 7 being like “lol”.

• Pandamonious

@captainwacky said...

Get those WCS buckies, panda. Monte Morris has been super good to me this year, but atypically cost me $$$$… I have multiple top 100’s on both sites with him sitting there at 7 being like “lol”.

Eh, yeah. Just missed it in general tonight. Too much KOQ/Evans/J-Rich. If J-Rich smashes I win 50K, or something with a K in it.

• tmarohl

You can pretty much do whatever you want tomorrow on FD with all the Bucks and Dallas value.

• Pandamonious

Stared at 3K Ntilikna so many times today and never bothered.

• captainwacky

@Pandamonious said...

I got a few shares in… but they were all pivots to salvage KOQ or Pelle lineups = /

• captainwacky

I got 36th on DK with Morris and Jabari Parker. That’s wild.

• cedric19

Well Bogdan woke up

• cedric19

@theIrrigator said...

Thank you for this

Reverse jinx magic

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #28

RG Tiered Ranking

@cedric19 said...

Reverse jinx magic

Everytime

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #28

RG Tiered Ranking

@captainwacky said...

I got 36th on DK with Morris and Jabari Parker. That’s wild.

Finished right behind you in 40th

• tmarohl

@theIrrigator said...

Finished right behind you in 40th

Is that the same lineup you used in the forum contest Mr. Kurve?

• tmarohl

Joker rules still undefeated. 2nd best center on his own team tonight. Jokic 9,800 and 48.5 FDP. Plumlee 4,300 and 38.6 FDP

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #28

RG Tiered Ranking

@tmarohl said...

Is that the same lineup you used in the forum contest Mr. Kurve?

Yep

• Njsum1

@Pandamonious said...

When the spidey sense tingles, you gotta throw the guy in a lineup.

So many times, when I’m looking in a price range for a last guy in or just scrolling through the player pool for good plays, this thought comes to mind…..
    “I know I should play this guy, it’s not a great spot and he hasn’t been great lately, yet the price is good, and I don’t really know why, yet I know I should play him.” When that happens always put the guy in at least 1.

It’s just intuition from years of doing this, knowing the players, the pricing, matchups, etc…sometimes it fails, yet often I’m glad I made the play. It’s one of the few small edges left…imo.

• Pandamonious

@Njsum1 said...

When the spidey sense tingles, you gotta throw the guy in a lineup.

So many times, when I’m looking in a price range for a last guy in or just scrolling through the player pool for good plays, this thought comes to mind…..
    “I know I should play this guy, it’s not a great spot and he hasn’t been great lately, yet the price is good, and I don’t really know why, yet I know I should play him.” When that happens always put the guy in at least 1.

It’s just intuition from years of doing this, knowing the players, the pricing, matchups, etc…sometimes it fails, yet often I’m glad I made the play. It’s one of the few small edges left…imo.

Yeah, this is true. I wasn’t even on him, then I had a couple builds where a 3.1K player or less is what was needed then I saw him down there. Instead those builds got Avery Bradley. 20-25 minutes against the Hawks, 15-20 minutes against the Nuggets? Of course he ended up with more like 25 minutes. Seeing him only 0.6% in the $8 is kind of crazy though. I guess i was not alone.

• tmarohl

@Pandamonious said...

Yeah, this is true. I wasn’t even on him, then I had a couple builds where a 3.1K player or less is what was needed then I saw him down there. Instead those builds got Avery Bradley. 20-25 minutes against the Hawks, 15-20 minutes against the Nuggets? Of course he ended up with more like 25 minutes. Seeing him only 0.6% in the $8 is kind of crazy though. I guess i was not alone.

I still managed to make about 10 Bucks on DK, despite having KOQ in 5/6

• tmarohl

Drummond in absolute smash spot tommorrow against Washington assuming he gets over Avocodo eye. $9300. Have to figure that Blake is done for awhile.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).