7:30 PM EST : Minnesota ( 5 ) at New York ( -5 ) —- T: 200.5
    8:00 PM EST : Philadelphia ( 13.5 ) at Atlanta ( -13.5 ) —- T: 198.5
    8:00 PM EST : Portland ( 9.5 ) at Okla City ( -9.5 ) —- T: 208.5
    8:00 PM EST : Memphis ( 3.5 ) at Chicago ( -3.5 ) —- T: 194.5
    8:30 PM EST : Washington ( 13 ) at San Antonio ( -13 ) —- T: 198
    9:00 PM EST : New Orleans ( 4 ) at Utah ( -4 ) —- T: 204
    10:30 PM EST : Phoenix ( 12.5 ) at Golden State ( -12.5 ) —- T: 219.5
    10:30 PM EST : Milwaukee ( 10.5 ) at LA Clippers ( -10.5 ) —- T: 199

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options

RG Forum League: https://www.fanduel.com/entry/343849767

• sports_nerd

@cwlee said...

Need a good punt at 3900 on DK. Looking at Danny Green.

If you can find $100, Wroten maybe. He’s no longer on minutes restriction.

• CantCatchABreak99

@Sportsfan12 said...

Bazemore going to keep getting minutes?

I would assume so. Coach Bud said his move into the starting lineup is permanent.

• sports_nerd

I see a lot mentioning Jrue. Game logs show a dud last time against Utah. Anyone got solid info on this? (Coach decision based on matchup, blowout, injury)

• sports_nerd

@sports_nerd said...

I see a lot mentioning Jrue. Game logs show a dud last time against Utah. Anyone got solid info on this? (Coach decision based on matchup, blowout, injury)

Found it, minutes restriction that game

• tonytone1908

@dominicanpapi said...

Define value? Less than 6K?

At point guard, this looks like a night to pay up.

Shooting guard: LaVine, Matthews, Burks. Small Forward, you still got Deng and Barnes and Green. Power Forward there’s Leuer, center…not so much.

I mean under 4500. There’s nothing at all I would dream of touching tonight. Honestly I probably wasn’t going to pay up too much anywhere tonight so it looks like I’m going balanced tonight.

• Dadeano860

@tonytone1908 said...

Define value? Less than 6K?

At point guard, this looks like a night to pay up.

I am actually not paying up at PG. Better mid and low range priced players available at PG in my opinion than elsewhere.

• Dadeano860

Andre Drummond is going to destroy the Celtics. They have no one to match up. Celts fan here. Mozgov dominated them last night.

• JSteele

@Dadeano860 said...

I am actually not paying up at PG. Better mid and low range priced players available at PG in my opinion than elsewhere.

You might want to re think that. No curry no cash. He put up 41 real points last time and they are just atrocious on D. I think that game was also a blow out

• WuChef1986

Bogut great play at C IMO

• HungryHungryHip

@FargoBison said...

Some speculation that LaVine might start, Mitchell talking line up change but who knows until it happens.

The way these coaches are in the NBA it’ll probably be T Prince moving back into the startling lineup because they ‘want to keep their bench intact’ etc

• CantCatchABreak99

@WuChef1986 said...

Because?

• tonytone1908

@canesfan136 said...

DARREN COLLISON ANYONE?

If he was playing tonight I’d be all over him

• sports_nerd

@canesfan136 said...

DARREN COLLISON ANYONE?

Why are we yelling about nothing?

• Dadeano860

@JSteele said...

You might want to re think that. No curry no cash. He put up 41 real points last time and they are just atrocious on D. I think that game was also a blow out

Just looking at values and prices. Do you think Curry will get over twice as many fantasy points as MCW or Jrue? That’s what you are paying for. At this point he needs to get 55+ to hit 5x value.

• MMANPOKER

Liking a super balanced line up tonight. 8k is my highest player on DK for cash. Loving Kemba and Milsap. Will have all of them in all lineups. Anyone thinking Plumlee if you want to spend down on Center?

• Cody_Schenck

One lu with 5 players in the GS/PHO game and another with people from 7 different games. I’m sure they will both suck butt.

• Sportsfan12

Deng for gpp on dk- have to at this price, right?

• Sportsfan12

Dragic or mcw?

Noah thoughts tonight?

• tonytone1908

@WuChef1986 said...

Last game against PHO he played 13 mins. I think he had some foul troubles but if there’s a blowout he’s the first one to sit. Len and Leuer weren’t playing big minutes yet last time so maybe he gets more run this time around with them out there more.

• millerto

@MMANPOKER said...

Liking a super balanced line up tonight. 8k is my highest player on DK for cash. Loving Kemba and Milsap.

We might have the same lineup……

But I have another one with Steph and WB. And another with just Westbrook. Just in case.

• rpoehrig

Thoughts on Gary Neal?

• dominicanpapi

@Dadeano860 said...

Just looking at values and prices. Do you think Curry will get over twice as many fantasy points as MCW or Jrue? That’s what you are paying for. At this point he needs to get 55+ to hit 5x value.

I don’t have a lot of Curry. Or Russ for that matter. I really like Jackson, Knight and Lillard.

• Dadeano860

The Curry/Westbrook lineup on FD is ridiculous. Need to basically have all “value” plays around them. No super cheap options out there unless you want to roll the dice with Bogan or Warren. Warren’s minutes have been down but he played 28 last game vs. Golden State and 19 minutes last game. He could pull a Foye and get hot, and as a result get extended playing time.

• jon2anderson

• Blogger of the Month

Starting my lineups with Curry and Drummond based on warriors at home with rest and how Mozgov torched Boston last night

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).