7:30 PM EST : Atlanta ( 7 ) at Toronto ( -7 ) —- T: 214.5
    7:30 PM EST : Charlotte ( -2 ) at Boston ( 2 ) —- T: 211.5
    8:00 PM EST : Sacramento ( 7 ) at Memphis ( -7 ) —- T: 189.5
    8:00 PM EST : LA Clippers ( -7 ) at Miami ( 7 ) —- T: 207.5
    8:00 PM EST : Milwaukee ( 4.5 ) at Chicago ( -4.5 ) —- T: 206.5
    8:00 PM EST : New Orleans ( 11.5 ) at Houston ( -11.5 ) —- T: 220
    8:00 PM EST : LA Lakers ( 1.5 ) at Philadelphia ( -1.5 ) —- T: 208
    10:30 PM EST : Dallas ( 11.5 ) at Utah ( -11.5 ) —- T: 187

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• walkoff9

RG Overall Ranking

Keep the hayward turnovers coming

• walkoff9

RG Overall Ranking

NO OT
    YESSS

• DirkDigglerz

If This Goes to OT I’m gonna punch the wall F!

• walkoff9

RG Overall Ranking

For once I catch a break.

Finished on the bubble in the posterizer. 67th of 67.

• tmarohl

@Garym34 said...

Most everyone says cash games are more profitable overall on the long run so i was just wondering why do most people play gpps is it just the rush of winning a huge amount of money at one time

Because I can’t win a cash game to save my a$$. Every once in awhile I hit a decent GPP win and it is addicting.

• tmarohl

@Garym34 said...

i can win at mlb but nba i cant do shit. i research 5 hours a day and look at several pros picks and hell some scrub player goes off that the novice players are on and they win most all the time

I think MLB is the hardest.

• tmarohl

@Garym34 said...

Most everyone says cash games are more profitable overall on the long run so i was just wondering why do most people play gpps is it just the rush of winning a huge amount of money at one time

They also say that you should enter about 90% cash games and 10% GPP’s.

• DirkDigglerz

YESS Won my cash games thanks to Harden if that Jazz-Mavs game would have went to OT I would have lose. Finally out of my slump

• marvalgames

@rebkell said...

I don’t like it, but I don’t see anything specifically wrong with it, the only thing I probably wouldn’t play 3 Bulls, unless something was going on and I thought those guys were guaranteed to get extra minutes or something. I had Butler tonight and had Taj last night.

Thanks for the feedback :)
    Yes not the best lineup but I get a kick out of this because I kind of feel like I beat the odds by having a lineup like this do this bad. Of course not lucky enough to beat the odds going the other way.
    Using 5x -> 250 points it was 80 points below the 5x. If it was 80 above instead and probably the same odds if you assume this lineup would average 250 (Which I think is realistic) it would be @330 for a decent top 500 finish

• peachfuzz

• Blogger of the Month

Thank you Harrison Barnes for not getting another basket. 4th in the shot with a bunch of other high ranking lineups. $7400 day!

• UTEstevanB

Took down my first ever big GPP on Yahoo on today. Much thanks to many of you on this board for contributing incredibly insightful information!

• SkateFiend

@tmarohl said...

I think MLB is the hardest.

I reach min cash line fairly consistently in baseball. And I only stack when I’m satisfied with the pitching and the matchup.

I feel like I can play “safe” in baseball and do well. In NBA you just won’t win if you don’t have a certain core that puts you over the top. If you look at min cash lineups some of them were literally one or two switches away from a top 30 finish.

• CodeBandit

Had a really good night. Finished 17th in the FanDuel – $350K Fri NBA Shot. Only real miss was Dwight Powell who only got me 16.3 points. Total points 346.70 – Top guy had 361.60. Would have loved to take down the big one, but I will take a top 20 finish any day.

• tmarohl

A lot of you guys did well tonight. Congrats. My lineups all sucked.

• CodeBandit

@tmarohl said...

Thanks, now if I could only do it consistently.

• thedude404

• 2015 FanDuel NBA Playboy Mansion Finalist

@tmarohl said...

its just another friday…….

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).