7:30 PM EST : Atlanta ( 7 ) at Toronto ( -7 ) —- T: 214.5
    7:30 PM EST : Charlotte ( -2 ) at Boston ( 2 ) —- T: 211.5
    8:00 PM EST : Sacramento ( 7 ) at Memphis ( -7 ) —- T: 189.5
    8:00 PM EST : LA Clippers ( -7 ) at Miami ( 7 ) —- T: 207.5
    8:00 PM EST : Milwaukee ( 4.5 ) at Chicago ( -4.5 ) —- T: 206.5
    8:00 PM EST : New Orleans ( 11.5 ) at Houston ( -11.5 ) —- T: 220
    8:00 PM EST : LA Lakers ( 1.5 ) at Philadelphia ( -1.5 ) —- T: 208
    10:30 PM EST : Dallas ( 11.5 ) at Utah ( -11.5 ) —- T: 187

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• Wesleya90

@dunbarnation said...

With evans off the court the past two years, holiday’s usage goes up 7% and davis’s usage goes up about 2%

I think Holiday is in play tonight, but fading AD

• BUFUu2

@mbunner23 said...

That match up with the Pistons does not scare me off John Wall, anybody else?

Not at all man, Start of the day everyone was wondering why i was so high on wall, still am

• ChalupaBatman

It’s not so much that I don’t like Wall, I just love PG’s against ATL.

• DirkDigglerz

Base on the Home and Away splits Jrue Holiday plays better at home

• wygd17

I like Conley. The guy is a beast. Even with limited minutes. These guys who sit out with an injury tend to come back with a bang.

• mbunner23

I hate playing Covington. But I might in cash tonight.

• Kloozy

@wygd17 said...

I like Conley. The guy is a beast. Even with limited minutes. These guys who sit out with an injury tend to come back with a bang.

Can you back that up with any stats? Seems most come back with min restrictions from what I’ve seen, after I wondered if there was a back with a bang pattern to exploit…

• chronoxiong

A part of me feels like Sessions is a trap. He’s mostly a scorer and doesn’t get much peripheral stats. Not sure he will be in the winning lineups tonight.

• DirkDigglerz

Deron Williams revenge game Vs Utah

• draped

@chronoxiong said...

A part of me feels like Sessions is a trap. He’s mostly a scorer and doesn’t get much peripheral stats. Not sure he will be in the winning lineups tonight.

I kinda feel the same. But I will still have some exposure to him.

• Kloozy

@chronoxiong said...

After reading someone say sessions is a more traditional pg. I like the idea of stacking sessions and zeller in a LU or 2, and seeing if they try to exploit bos being weak in the post or vs bigs whatever it is…

• TnCowboy

Not feeling all the love for Sessions on the board today. I get that the value is there (on DK) but just because he is starting doesn’t mean he’ll see 30+ minutes and suddenly find a shot. Save $100 and go Joseph on DK. Joseph, Mack and Rivers all have better matchups for today on FD and are cheaper.

• JustDFSin

any nicolas batum love today?

• djjimmyjames

Jackson or payton FDD Gpp?

• erizos17

@JustDFSin said...

any nicolas batum love today?

all in kinda love so yes

• mbunner23

I do not like Anthony Davis game logs against Houston last year.

• Supersharpie

Any reason to believe that ABC and Parker won’t repeat last night’s production considering it is the same match-up?

• DirkDigglerz

Hassan Whiteside plays better at home A LOT BETTER

• dominicanpapi

@Supersharpie said...

Any reason to believe that ABC and Parker won’t repeat last night’s production considering it is the same match-up?

No reason but I’m fading both. I love Batum/Harden/Fournier, and I mostly play GPPs. I’m sure their ownership levels will be in the 30-40% after last night. Like Ibaka at the same price point.

• flippitydodah

@mbunner23 said...

I do not like Anthony Davis game logs against Houston last year.

but that was with Howard…FWIW

• mbunner23

@flippitydodah said...

but that was with Howard…FWIW

True. My biggest question in cash is whether to go with Harden or Davis.

• Gheag2014

Shroeder for the moneys

• depalma13

@ChalupaBatman said...

https://www.draftkings.com/contest/gamecenter/34839257?uc=609412600

Casual games don’t work for most people in this thread.

• NBAFantasy101

Randle or J Val?

• flippitydodah

@mbunner23 said...

in cash is whether to go with Harden or Davis.

That’s a dilemma for sure. I feel like $12k is too much for Harden….assuming DK.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).