7:00 PM EST : Milwaukee ( 0 ) at Detroit ( 0 ) —- T: —
    7:30 PM EST : Phoenix ( 1.5 ) at New York ( -1.5 ) —- T: 218.5
    8:00 PM EST : Sacramento ( 8 ) at Minnesota ( -8 ) —- T: 232
    8:00 PM EST : Chicago ( 13 ) at Okla City ( -13 ) —- T: 212.5
    8:00 PM EST : Utah ( 5 ) at Houston ( -5 ) —- T: 213
    8:30 PM EST : Philadelphia ( 0 ) at San Antonio ( 0 ) —- T: —
    10:30 PM EST : Memphis ( 11.5 ) at Golden State ( -11.5 ) —- T: 209.5
    10:30 PM EST : Portland ( 2.5 ) at LA Clippers ( -2.5 ) —- T: 219

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• Tajtrivedi

Lots of studs in good spots, wheres the value?

• bigdaddies

Kanter?

• monarch

Damn, Bjelica played the final 29 minutes of the game vs Dallas yesterday. Not sure if that’s completely sustainable

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #81

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2019 Blogger of the Month

@monarch said...

Damn, Bjelica played the final 29 minutes of the game vs Dallas yesterday. Not sure if that’s completely sustainable

Yeah, but he has more revenge on his mind today.

• monarch

@Pandamonious said...

Yeah, but he has more revenge on his mind today.

I like him but Taj could be sneaky at 4200.

Keeping an eye on Shumpert, I think Wiggins would roast Hield, if Shump plays then I really like Cov at 1k cheaper.

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #81

RG Tiered Ranking

I’m about to dig into this slate. Planning on doing some form of a write up later. We’ll see what happens.

• TrustinthePlan

Right now I don’t think there is enough value to get 3 studs into a lineup on DK, but I can see 2 studs and the rest value right now. Agreed on the whole Shump/Cov debate. I was looking at that too. I wonder if that PHI/Spurs game could be a sneaky stack.

• monarch

Markannen looks really good playing heavy minutes with low usage guys like Arci/Holiday and he has had good games vs OKC. Dunn has crazy usage with those starters in a small sample size but I am concerned that PG13 will guard him and that would lower his ceiling for me.

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #81

RG Tiered Ranking

@TrustinthePlan said...

I wonder if that PHI/Spurs game could be a sneaky stack.

What’s up with that game not having a line yet?

Vegas concerned someone might be sitting out? Butler? LMA? DDR?

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #81

RG Tiered Ranking

@monarch said...

Markannen looks really good playing heavy minutes with low usage guys like Arci/Holiday and he has had good games vs OKC. Dunn has crazy usage with those starters in a small sample size but I am concerned that PG13 will guard him and that would lower his ceiling for me.

Lauri roasted OKC a few games back. I suppose its possible they could scheme differently this time. Especially since LaVine is out I believe. It’s just a matter of Dunn and Portis being back now and I think the biggest thing with that game is it just staying close for long enough.

• monarch

@Pandamonious said...

If Butler sits then DDR becomes that lead guard play that typically lights up the Sixers.

• monarch

Sixers opened at -1 O/U 225 and seeing some Spurs -1 now. Sixers have a busy week next week Raptor/@Celtics.

• Ace15

Really Like Lauri and Dunn, if it stays close those guys are smashing. RoCo has gotten too cheap, minutes have not been there lately, but he has GPP winning potential. I like RoCo more on FD than DK though, his peripherals just play better on FD. Last, but not least…this seems like another good spot for Mudiay.

• chrisbanas

avoiding utah V houston

• dominicanpapi

Really strange how the Spurs/Sixers game is a pick ‘em. It’s a game I wasn’t really looking at but it’s got the 2nd highest total.

• monarch

@dominicanpapi said...

Really strange how the Spurs/Sixers game is a pick ‘em. It’s a game I wasn’t really looking at but it’s got the 2nd highest total.

I like Rudy Gay at 6200 and possible DDR if Butler were to miss.

Avery Bradley standing out to me in the late game.

• kbsktbll88

Did DK change the payout structure for the big GPP? $100k to first.. then $25k to 2nd? Wasn’t 2nd always $30k-$40k?

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #81

RG Tiered Ranking

@kbsktbll88 said...

Did DK change the payout structure for the big GPP? $100k to first.. then $25k to 2nd? Wasn’t 2nd always $30k-$40k?

It’s the size. 37K entries instead of 41K (when it’s 30K to 2nd) or 47K (when it’s 40K to 2nd).

They’ve been shrinking the Monday contests every week it seems. I don’t recall them not filling. They’re either trying to funnel more action to the NFL Showdown or bring in more rake when that contest fills and they get to create a 2nd.

I don’t know what DK is doing. They use to run the $5 on Friday every week and it filled, but they haven’t for over a month now. The main contest was always $8 and it filled, but they bumped it $10 and shrunk the size a bit. They started doing a $12 contest once a week. They’re going in the wrong direction.

• BUFUu2

@Pandamonious said...

It’s the size. 37K entries instead of 41K (when it’s 30K to 2nd) or 47K (when it’s 40K to 2nd).

They’ve been shrinking the Monday contests every week it seems. I don’t recall them not filling. They’re either trying to funnel more action to the NFL Showdown or bring in more rake when that contest fills and they get to create a 2nd.

I don’t know what DK is doing. They use to run the $5 on Friday every week and it filled, but they haven’t for over a month now. The main contest was always $8 and it filled, but they bumped it $10 and shrunk the size a bit. They started doing a $12 contest once a week. They’re going in the wrong direction.

yep and they always had like a 4 dollar 4k man league 3 entry max for a grand i loved that tourney got rid of that to.

• kbsktbll88

@Pandamonious said...

Lauri roasted OKC a few games back. I suppose its possible they could scheme differently this time. Especially since LaVine is out I believe. It’s just a matter of Dunn and Portis being back now and I think the biggest thing with that game is it just staying close for long enough.

They didn’t scheme differently for Gallinari who roasted them again last game (and in their fist match up with the Clippers). OKC has been pretty bad at defending SF’s. Seems like those 3/4’s that can stretch the floor and shoot 3’s really kill them. Gallinari, Lauri, Joe Harris, Hernangomez, etc all recently killed them.

• kbsktbll88

@Pandamonious said...

Yeah I’ve seen $30k to 2nd.. but now it’s down to $25k to 2nd with 37k entries which is the first I’ve noticed at least.

• JSteele

Initial thoughts so far. I like Markannen paired with RWB and hope this game stays close. To be a bit contrarian I like Towns as well. With the amount of studs in good spots he should go largely overlooked especially after what he did in Sacramento, but now they play at home and Minnesota has been really good at home lately

• scott33

Looks like Yahoo is making their push. 25K guaranteed overlay in the $10, 2.5k guaranteed overlay in the $1. Very nice.

• TrustinthePlan

@Pandamonious said...

Butler for sure. I would imagine, knowing the Sixers medical staff, they would reevaluate him today to see if he is ok to play a back to back since he returned yesterday from his injury. Definitely watch news on him. Don’t see why anyone on the Spurs would sit.

• scott33

@JSteele said...

Initial thoughts so far. I like Markannen paired with RWB and hope this game stays close. To be a bit contrarian I like Towns as well. With the amount of studs in good spots he should go largely overlooked especially after what he did in Sacramento, but now they play at home and Minnesota has been really good at home lately

I’m liking those guys as well, have all 3 in my Yahoo main line. Stacking the hell out of that Wolves-Kings game. 271 total just a few days ago when they met.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

Bet with your head, not over it!
Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-Gambler